The Sparkling Warriors part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Sparkling Warriors part 1

Unread post by starshadow »

((A standalone fic))

In a midst of a battle between maximals and predacons, Starshade was throwing some land mines while making her new invention. "C'mon....you can do it....Just alittle more...." she said to herself. Starshadow was growling while throwing her energy bolts out of her hands just to distract the enemy. Silverbolt used his right wing to block Starshadow's attacks as he was trying to help Saber fight Megatron but the wasn't making it easy for him.

Few cycles later,
"DONE!!!" Starshade exclaimed. "SEE HOW YOU LIKE MY NEWEST INVENTION!!! SPARKLING TRANSFORMATION BLAST!!!" she held a big gun and fired out a laser at Saber, transforming her into an innocent sparkling. The sparklingfied sabertooth tiger looked around as she sat on her butt, confused she didn't know what happened. Every thing was so big why was that? And why was the big purple guy?
"Saber?" Silverbolt asked shocked from where he was standing.
Rattrap's optics widened while shooting his blaster. "Eh? Speartooth's a sparkling?" Blackarachnia raised an optic ridge. "What the?"
Silverbolt knocked Megatron away from Saber and picked up the sparkling, making a runaway with the other Maximals. "We must retreat to base. Optimus will want to see this." he said.
Saber had no idea who the fuzor was but she felt safe with him.

"THEY RETREATED!! VICTORY IS OURS!!!" Starshadow exclaimed.
"Let's go back to base...I need a break!!" Starshade and the other preds went back to the Darksyde.

At the Ark, Silverbolt, Blackarachnia and Rattrap had just returned from the battle with a sparklingfied warrior. "Hey guys where's Saber?" Cheetor asked. Silverbolt showed transmetal cheetah Saber the sparkling in his arms. "Whoa what happened?" the youth asked.
"Pussycat's got zapped by a oversized gun and transformed into a sparkling by da pred's mini housecat." Rattrap explained.
"For a sparkling she's pretty cute." Cheetor said stroking Saber's little head making her purr.
"What's this sparkling I hear about?" Optimus asked coming into the room. "Starshade used some sort of weapon to transform Saber into a sparkling. I'm not sure if there's a possibility to turn her back." Blackarachnia sighed.

When Saber saw Optimus, she cooed and giggled at him, wanting him to hold her.
Smiling, the Maximal leader took her from Silverbolt. "If Starshade made a weapon that could do this, I'm sure she has a way to reverse it." Optimus replied.

Meanwhile at the Darksyde, Starshadow was polishing her vehicle. I wonder what was that weapon Starshade made today. she thought and went to her sister's quarters, looking at the weapon. "I wonder what this does."
Sonar had also entered Starshades quarters and saw the weapon, he placed his hand on Starshadow's right shoulder. The feline suddenly got startled and accidently knocked the trigger with the wrench and turned back, facing Sonar.
"Oh it's you..." her ears flatened without realizing the beam was charging up.
"Uhh, Starshadow I think the weapon is powering up." Sonar said his ears also laying flat. Starshade came in and it was a bad timing. The three bots got hit by the blast and was turned to sparklings.
The bat looked around at the large room he had no idea how he got here or where he was. He turned his head when he heard foot steps.
"What the?" Inferno said then contacted Megatron. "My queen, you may want to come down here and see this."
Megatron went into Starshade's room. "WHAT?!" he looked at the sparklings.
Starshadow crawled to Sonar, looking at him with curiosity and suddenly snuggled him but the bat gently pushed SS away and he crawled over to Megatron and tilted his looking up at the purple mach. Starshade was trying to catch her own tail. Megatron growled with irritation and gave Sonar a creepy stare. The bat just looked at Megatron and started chewing on his own hand.

Starshadow crawled towards the weapon and found a wrench on the floor. She held it and looked at it. Then, she threw it upwards, hitting the trigger with the gun pointing at her, charging the beam. She clapped her hands as the laser hit her, turning her back to an adult. "What hit me?" she groaned. Sonar looked at Starshadow and tilted his head a little bit.
"STARSHADOW!! BABYSIT THESE SPARKLINGS!!" he looked at the babies with disgust. "Why me?" the feline asked asked. "Because you are a femme..." Megatron left the room while Starshadow whispered death threats and insults under her breath.

Sonar giggled and clapped his hands, then looked at Inferno and crawled over to him and snuggled up him. Inferno had no idea what do to with that, so he picked the little bat up. Sonar looked around at the new height, then saw Megatron from and smiled wanting to be held by him.
"The Sparkling Sonar had taken a liking toward you, my queen. Prehaps we could train the two sparkling into better and loyal soliders." Inferno suggested as Sonar lightly touched Inferno's forearm. Megatron was trembling in one corner of the base. His brand new phobia was sparklings.
"Let Starshadow raise him since females take good care of children." The demon panther came out carrying Starshade.
"I'll raise him." she looked at Sonar. "Come here you little rascal...Mommy's going to feed you soon." Sonar tilted his head at the sound of Starshadow's voice. The feline carried Sonar and flew to her main base. "I hate sparklings..."

((Umm...How was it? Next part will be coming out soon))