Matrix and the Pit

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Matrix and the Pit

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Okay so I'm not sure if this should be in the rant section or not, but I'll stick it here for now, ahem:

Various times we all heard Predacons and Maximals refer to the "Pit" and "Matrix".

Sooo....Basically what is that? Heaven and Hell? That's what I was thinking, but not to sure.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Darkshadow14 wrote:Okay so I'm not sure if this should be in the rant section or not, but I'll stick it here for now, ahem:

Various times we all heard Predacons and Maximals refer to the "Pit" and "Matrix".

Sooo....Basically what is that? Heaven and Hell? That's what I was thinking, but not to sure.
the pit is where predacons are made (ie their sparks come from there)
the matrix is where Maximals come from
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I must agree with the heaven and hell way of thinking, Predicons may be born predicons but a killer is not born it is made. So i think both Preds and Maxies are from the Maxtrix and the pit is where the bad guys go when they die, unlike Dinobot seeing how he turned to the good side.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

the pit is where predacons are made (ie their sparks come from there)
the matrix is where Maximals come from

Aesir, see I never thought/ heard of that. But now that I think about it, that does make sense to a certain extent. Predacons, well most are supposed to e evil, think of little Waspy, he had his moments, but than it was like he just stopped being evil.

And not all MAximals are good and well behaved. Look Depth Charge did his own things, though selfish also not so much.
I must agree with the heaven and hell way of thinking, Predicons may be born predicons but a killer is not born it is made. So i think both Preds and Maxies are from the Maxtrix and the pit is where the bad guys go when they die, unlike Dinobot seeing how he turned to the good side.
I think both theories are correct and make sense.
7Knight-Wolf

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

The pit idea is defined in the encyclopedia of the Beast Wars Omnibus. It is the place where Predacon bodies are formed, and according to Predacon "religious" beliefs, a Predacon's spirit can be reborn into the Pit after it dies, like reincarnation.
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I think the maximals and predacons simply used different names for the exact same thing.. so "pit" and "matrix" were the same.

At least in G1 a spark could be lit by the same computer/entity (Vector Sigma) for both Autobots and Decepticons.