"Blitzkrieg"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Venatrix

"Blitzkrieg"

Unread post by Venatrix »

((This will be the thread that will run in the same time line as The Chain of Command.))
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

After reaching a certain height, Glowstick turned off his music. His tentacles spread out to balance himself as his main limbs pointed toward Hope this works..

Points on his body glow in pluses, he then fires off a large laser from the combind main limbs off into the distance. His body making minor adjustments to keep the beam from straying too off course.

Far off back at Sonar's ship, a large blue laser hit the side of the ship, though showed no damage. Inside the vessal the internal speakers started to play This is Communications Officer Glowstick of the Darksyde, vessel respond.

Icebreaker leaned up from his chair as the Axalon computer displayed a large laser going through the sky What? What is that? Computer analyze source and zoom in!

the Computer displayed a pixelated image of Glowstick high in the air What is he doing?! Project map coordinates over laying Glowstick's laser.

the computer then displayed the map of the planet with the beam's path. A flashing icon then appeared showing the point of a crashed ship.

Icebreaker turned on the radio again Icebreaker to anyone, Respond!!
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

This is Communications Officer Glowstick of the Darksyde, vessel respond.
Sonar raised an eye brow from where he was hiding upside down in his branch.
"Your either slow or stupid. vessel's can't respond when no one is in it." Sonar said aloud from his hiding spot.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Even through the treetops, Steelclaw could see a blue emanating from the sky, and assumed it was his ally's. If it was that bright, he could only hope nobody else would notice it.
Sonar wrote:You're either slow or stupid. Vessels can't respond when no one is in it.
Steelclaw couldn't actually make out the words, but somewhere in the trees nearby, somebody had spoken.

He whipped his head to the direction he thought the sound came from, and after seeing nothing, walked farther that way. After getting past a few trees, he scanned around again. And there, hanging from a branch, was something black. Steelclaw zoomed in with his heads up display and was able to discern that the shape was some type of animal- potentially one of the crew members (or the only one) from the ship.

Walking as quietly as he could to the bat (as his computer told him it was called), he eventually deemed he was close enough to try to talk to him.

"Hey there," he announced somewhat loudly, "did anyone ever tell you hanging upside down for too long is an easy way to overcharge your CPU?"
Last edited by Blazemane on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hey there," "did anyone ever tell you hanging upside down for too long is an easy way to overcharge your CPU?"
Sonar was slightly startled by the loud greeting.
"Did any one ever tell you that yelling for no reason at all is rude?" He replied looking at the new commer, he guessed that his beast mode was a bear.
"And you don't have to worry about my CPU, i can hang upside down hours at a time and it wouldn't do any thing."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick waited a few moments, then cut the communication laser. Che.. Not at the ship.. he said with frustration in his voice. He then switched to radio communication Steelclaw, no response on my end. How'd you make out? he then started to lower in altitude, even with less energon in the air, it still meant that eventually he would have to come back down to the ground and all the more likely some Maximal flier would come after him after that flashy display.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Steelclaw looked at his leg, where the sound was coming from, and then activated his com link to talk back.

"I'm talking to him right now. I still don't know what side he's on."

He knew it sounded weird to both admit in front of Sonar that he was intentionally looking for him with another 'bot, and that he was concerned about what faction Sonar was on, but... there seemed no way to avoid it, and earnest actions generally catch people by surprise anyways.

"Say, are you Maximal or Predacon?" he asked Sonar.
Last edited by Blazemane on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I'm talking to him right now. I still don't know what side he's on."
Sonar snorted but didn't say anything to the bear.
"Say, are you Maximal or Predacon?"
The bat smiled, then let go of his branch while falling he transformed into his robot mode, he landed almost cat like on his feet.
"I am a Predicon," Sonar said his wings covered his shoulders and the two claws on the tips of his wings hooked together a few inches below his neck. "My name is Sonar and yourself?"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I'm also a Predacon."

Sort of. Mostly, anyways. Though, if this... Sonar were to find a way to scan his signature, his claim would be invalidated.

Well, just to assure the bat.

"Steelclaw, terrorize!" he commanded.

"Do you have flight in your robot mode?" he asked after transforming.

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I'm also a Predacon."
Sonar looked Steelclaw up and down but seemed satisfied with what Steelclaw said.
"Steelclaw, terrorize!" "Do you have flight in your robot mode?"
Sonar was almost offended by his question... almost.
"Why of course i do, my fellow predicon," He said cooly. "Did you think these wings were just for show?"
With that said he spread out his wings to thier full length, to see if he could intimidate the bear.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick raised his optic ridge Already? You must have some good tracking skills Bearbot. Alright. I'm going to close in on your location.

Glowstick looked over the environment, then started to descend in altitude while moving towards Steelclaw's direction.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar wrote:Why of course i do, my fellow predicon, did you think these wings were just for show?
Steelclaw inwardly was disappointed. He had hoped he could cause the bat to transform, and in so doing, hear whether his activation was "terrorize" or "maximize".

If the bat had somehow figured out (perhaps by the look of the beast mode of a black bear) that Steelclaw was a Predacon, it was conceivable that if Sonar was a Maximal, he would claim to be a Predacon to avoid a direct confrontation, or even to take a cheap shot at Steelclaw's back.

But as soon as Steelclaw saw him spread his wings, he thought, for one brief moment, that he had caught a glimpse of some forgotten nightmare. Of course, he quickly put that thought back in its proper CPU location with sound logic. And even while the memory of a nightmare could be frightening, the nightmare itself would have been the thing to actually be afraid of. Steelclaw was not scared in that moment, but, essentially, he had remembered a fear.

It was then that he realized Sonar was trying to scare him. Definitely not a Maximal trait. He needed no further proof, and since he didn't need any, he decided to let the test of "maximize" and "terrorize" go.

"Well," Steelclaw responded, "I suppose everyone so far who's had wings could fly in robot mode. Shouldn't be any different for you."

He brought his arm across his face.

"Yeah, he's a Predacon." he said, contacting Glowstick's com-link. He looked back to Sonar.

"I just came from the Darksyde. It serves as our side's base of operations. Our leader would likely want to meet you, so can I lead the way?"

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

A few moments later the Squid robot came down from the air near Steelclaw, his transparent body glowing in random sequence while "Jurgen Vries-the theme(instrumental version)" plays off his internal sound system Alright, we got this done. And another Predacon flier to boot? I think this may be our lucky day. Lets head back to base and party! Glowstick then stated rather excited.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar smiled inwardly when he saw a brief flicker of fear in the bear's eyes.
"Well," "I suppose everyone so far who's had wings could fly in robot mode. Shouldn't be any different for you."
This time Sonar did show his smile, showing some of his sharp teeth.
"I just came from the Darksyde. It serves as our side's base of operations. Our leader would likely want to meet you, so can I lead the way?"
"Ahh, the legendary Darksyde, no doubt Megatron is in command." Sonar said calmly.
Sonar's right ear twitched when he heard music to him it just sounded like noise. He looked to see what looked like a floating squid and he raised and eye brow.
Alright, we got this done. And another Predacon flier to boot? I think this may be our lucky day. Lets head back to base and party!
Sonar snorted at that his last comment, he didn't party and he use to use bots like the squid for his experiments, but that could wait, he had other things to do.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Steelclaw stared blankly at the ground while Glowstick spoke enthusiastically. Steelclaw didn't precisely like the idea of a party, but showing open contempt wasn't generally his style.

But then he heard Sonar snort. Sonar was contemptuous, and openly.

Steelclaw turned around, as he figured the band should probably be getting on it's way.

As he walked, he almost shook his head thinking about... something familiar about the newcomer.

He had shown contempt and the will to frighten (these seemed generally Predacon traits of course), but his speech pattern- which had something of a... flourish- and his knowledge of Megatron.

What in the...

That was it! He seemed like he was always calculating. He was enjoying the moment, and showing his emotions, but he was thinking about something, planning for the future, already ready for some unknown mission.

Did it remind Steelclaw more of Megatron... or Tarantulas? Well, he had-

Steelclaw halted. He turned around to Sonar and Glowstick.

"What about your ship?" he asked. "Do you have anything in there you need?"