"Blitzkrieg"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong's ears twitched towards Icebreaker. She'd remembered seeing the penguin a few times but had never talked to him.But Valkyrie was another story...

"Vaguely, but seen her a few times." Wintersong replied,"But if she's been missing then its a definite job to find the leader here, and if luck is on our side more Maximals."

Finaly somethign else to do other then just running around blindly in these trees not knowing when or where you'd end up. Not to mention somthing useful!

"Just point me in the direction of the battle was and I'll go from there."
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

When Icebreaker moved away from working on Cheetor, the younger Maximal was given a chance to look out of the cave.

"Hey cat, I haven't seen you in ages!" he said upon noticing Wintersong.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Wintersong looked over in slight surprise to see the fmailiar cheetah transformer but guessed he mus thave been injuried somehow.

"Long time no see Cheetor."Wintersong said with a barely noticiable nod.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Sighing, Orcariner stood up and looked to the others.

"Ok, there's no point in sitting here and waiting something to happen. Valkyrie's the team leader for a reason: she can fend for herself. We have an unknown device in our hands that probably only Rhinox can make use of. Cheetor's also badly damaged, so I say we start heading back to the Axalon. Any disagreements?"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong turned her head back to look up at Ocarnier as he said this and gave a hake of her head. "None here." She said.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hey wait a second!" Cheetor said, stepping forward. Then he stumbled for a second. He would still need a little time to actually feel his shoulder again, and for the moment, walking seemed awkward.

"We can't just leave her behind. She's one of our own." he contested.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

"Our scanners are dead," said Orcariner, "So it's doubtful that hers are working. She hasn't even found use in these mountains yet, so chances are she's not looking for us. Even Wintersong sniffed out our makeshift base on foot, and Valkyrie is an aerial commander. If the Predacons attack, only two of us are capable of swimming away. Our safest option is to leave the mountains and head back to the plains towards the base. Maybe the signal will open up a bit and I can find her on my ranged scanners. Worst case scenario: we use the Axalon's dish to find her."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cheetor couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"And while we get to the base and hope we can get a signal through, that mis-wired squid and all the rest of the Preds'll rip her to atoms. You think she hasn't come found us yet in all this time because she's being left alone? We gotta back her up!"

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Orcariner shrugged.

"You got any ideas to find the bird? Limited scanners. Limited mobility. At least we know which direction home is."

Looking up at the evening sky, the stars began to reveal themselves to the Maximals. The giant remembered to catalog the constellation before their mission to the standing stones. By doing so, he would know which ones to follow in the event that he would be lost. Like now.

"The vote's two to one," he said, bringing his thoughts back to the situation at hand, "Icebreaker, what are your thoughts?"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"Cheetor at this time of night tracking ehr would be difficult. Not to mention she could have gone anywhere by now and the trail by now would have gone cold. We have no choice but to get to the Axalon, especially with your shoudler needing repairs and who knows who may need them too." Wintersong pointed out.

Wintersong hated elaving a fellow Maximal behind but for now it was the best they could do for the commander here. Valkyrie would have to wait until they ahd better scanners or got to the Axalon to find her.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"How hard can it be to look up in the sky and follow the Pred-ammunition light shows?" he asked incredulously. "She couldn't have gotten far."

((OOC: Hey, Alak, to what device was Ocariner referring to earlier? "We have an unknown device in our hands that probably only Rhinox can make use of."))

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Remember when we were trying to figure out where to take this thread? Ven was trying to decide whether we should find something in the ship's wreckage, and Orcariner ended up picking something up after the first skirmish. That way, the Predacons had a reason to pursue us...or something along the lines of that lol.))
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: The idea for the Maximals coming here was to find something valuable in the ship, yes. And then later Venatrix posed the question again. She said Sonar should either have taken something valuable from the ship so the Maximals would want to chase after him, or the Maximals would find something valuable in the ship. But I just read back through stuff, and there isn't one single post where the Maximals find anything valuable in the ship [not even Ocariner- the most he found was a cracked console with chips inside that were "beyond repair" which he immediately tossed aside. And the ship's condition is doubly affirmed by all the in character and out of character comments that said the ship was entirely worthless scrap metal now], and the Maximals certainly haven't taken anything from Sonar. So the Maximals are really only out there now because they haven't retreated yet.))

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker looked towards the group as they talked, transforming to his beast mode the penguin looked over the woods which had become the battle field. His red eyes then glanced up noticing some flashes in the air from a distance. Hmm..?

Off in the distance, Valkyrie moved towards the maximal group. She made near narrow adjustments to her flight as Glowstick's lasers flew at her, then made a wide sweeping roll out of the minigun fire, causing her to drop the sniper rifle of Steelclaw's she was holding in her talons earlier.

She knew she couldn't keep it up for long as she then decided to transform and take the squid down before he could her. "Valkyrie Maximize!"

Glowstick became frustrated but paid attention to the scene at hand, her precision movements could only be done with a fairly advanced processor and her optical field seemed abnormal to even a bird of prey. It was obvious she was used to dog fights.

As she transformed he projected his feeder tentacles out locked together as the photophore iris on both opened full making the spheres look black Not this time.. he then said, his lasers firing in an unfocused wide flash enveloping himself and her in the process.

His shoulder Minigun fired in a burst while cascaded in the light, while most of the shots went off into the air, a few slammed into Valkyrie's backside during transformation.

Valkyrie screamed exiting the flare of light with smoke coming from her backside as she flew over the treetops crashing into the water and sliding along the shore. Her body sparked as her computer chirped up "Damage level exceeded, Core Consciousness down. Stasis lock engaged"

Glowstick turned off the 'lightshow' from his tentacles, his optics seen shaded black like a welding mask with smoke seen coming off his feeder arms,Overloaded them?Che' he then says to himself as he turns floating back towards his teammates.

With the maximals mostly damaged, it'd be awhile before they could get to their base. The Predacons would probably have it, so at this point he simply didn't care to go further hunting the maximals. They had wasted enough resources on this mission as is.

Glowstick turned off his radio jammers and landed walking towards Steelclaw I guess that finishes that..

(Sorry that took so long. Now hopefully things can get going somewhere.)

Icebreaker watched in horror as Valkyrie was shot down Enough talking, that's her! Let's move! he then said running out of the cave and diving into the river.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Hmmm...Blazemane, you're absolutely right. The heck is this episode for then? Oh well, from excavation to rescue mission! Here we go!))

"I guess that settles what we're doing next!" said Orcariner.

He quickly transformed into his killer whale form and kicked his tail as hard as he could, following his aquatic comrade down the river. Seeing how Valkyrie was shot down not too far from their location, the Maximal assumed that Predacons would also be in the vicinity.

Better stay on guard, he thought.