"Blitzkrieg"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hearing Cheetor over the comlink she removed her hand from her side rifle and carefully got down fromt he eldge. After she began to slide downa few areas while jumping down in othe rparts to the ground, "Beast mdoe." She murmured and transformed. Casting one more glance around she bounded down the river towards the others seeing them already on the move. "May I be of any assitance?" She asked wondeirng if either of them needed help or if they needed her to help carry Valkyrie.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Steelclaw looked at the vehicle, and suddenly realized just how tired his legs actually were. A lift sounded very nice.

"Sure." he confessed, before climbing in. "Thanks."

Cheetor was glad they had their second in command back. They could get back to base now.

He finally remembered, however, that the overall results of the day had been rather depressing. He had hoped to gain a new ally, but instead, a Predacon had arrived. His shoulder hurt, and he guessed the damage on his teammates was hurting them too. At least the wounds would heal.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: That last post by Blazemane had pretty good closure. Do you guys want to keep going or leave it like that and move onto the next one?)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Yeah, we can do that. Just chime in when the maximals leave the base I assume. )
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

(So...we're posting at the Chain of Command?)