"Blitzkrieg"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Cheetor was beginning to feel ignored. Icebreaker had assured him that field repairs could be performed on his shoulder, but it had not yet happened. And with all the Predacons out there, the Maximals would need another 'bot in action.

But what to say...

"Hey, can I come out of here?" Cheetor asked, shuffling painfully to the edge of the cave he had been unceremoniously placed in.

Steelclaw wasn't happy that Sonar had run off. Contrary to what Starshadow had claimed, the game wasn't over yet, and Steelclaw wanted the bat back.

"Sonar, can you read me? This fight isn't over."

He was contended, however, to see Starshadow carry herself off the battlefield- at least that meant she wasn't dying.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Sonar, can you read me? This fight isn't over."
Sonar sighed wanting to bash his head into some thing.
Can we ever catch a brake? He wondered.
"Yes i read you, Panda Bear. What do you want me to do?" The bat asked.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Well," he replied, "I figure I'm stuck in beast mode for a while, unless I absolutely need to transform."

Stupid bird.

"So, we're gonna need your sniper rifle's fire power. Any help in particular towards getting my rifle back from that deaf eagle would be most appreciated."

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong blinked as she looked through the bushes before coming out shaking the leaves sticking to her fur, still finding no traces of the Maximals. They could be anywhere on this planet! Kicking a few rocks she thought for a moment wondering if maybe the communications system could reach out to them though knew it wasn't a guranteed thing.

"Calling any Maixmals within range this is Wintersong, requesting coordiantes to your location." Wintersong siad over any open channels.The only thing to do now was to wait and hope for a reply.
Last edited by Wintersong on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Hey Wintersong. Just to let you know, the story you're posting in right now, while involving a river, is taking place away from the Maximal base- probably even far enough away for it be out of visual range. You could, of course, have Wintersong join this story and edit out the part you wrote about the Maximal base, or you could even go post in "Chain of Command", where the base and the other characters are. You choice, naturally.)

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

(ooc: Oh, my mistake. I was sort of confused then on where everything was taking place so I'll reedit the last post.Thanks for the explaination Blazemane.)
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker looked over the environment, then turned as he heard Cheetor. He could only assume the repairs hadn't started because of Orcariner's size, though he assumed the giant had a method, it would probably be easier to fix Cheetor in the cave.

Walking towards the cave he hopped over the rock barricade moving towards Cheetor, then transformed to robot mode, his heavy shield moved onto his back, his right shoulder sparking slightly as it was still under internal repair Well kid, looks like it isn't your lucky day after all. I'll have to do it. Least it isn't a completely fatal wound..

Icebreaker then reached behind himself pulling out some medical supplies, holding up a small tube shaped device he then fired a high focused null ray to numb the area, his optics magnifying as he examined and started work.

Icebreaker's radio played a scrambled message from wintersong, he sighed That slagging squid is still jamming the airwaves?! Orcariner can you find and figure out who that person is as well?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Orcariner listened to the scrambled messaged and sighed. Rolling his optics, the Maximal shouted into the sky.

"If you can hear me, follow the sound of my voice!"

The booming vocals echoed in the mountainous valley. He shrugged and began to playback the message while editing his radio settings to cut apart the static. It would take a while since his experience with radios and com-links were minimal.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The response was surprsing, ears going back when she heard the loud voice echo. Listening closely from the source to make sure she got the direction correct she bolted to the river shore and through the shallows but was forced to have to swim. Luckily in this form she was a strong swimemr, the water gliding past her thoguh she was carried down by the current reaching out for any ground. At last her large paws hit the pebble covered bottom. Digging her claws for bette rhold WIntersong puleld herself to the other side of the river and shook the water from her black striped white fur.

Ignoring the fact it fluffed out Wintersong took off again through the trees sticking to the edge, keeping close to the mountianous sides. They had to be close by.

"Maximal signals detected, destination ahead within a few nanoclicks." her Internal computer confirmed. "Great."The tigeress picking up her pace.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Despite the interference from the energon wave, Orcariner's local radar beeped as a white icon appeared in the vicinity. Closing his com-link, the killer whale maximized. His upper body raised out of the river and both blades sprouted from his forearms.

"Icebreaker, someone's nearby," he alerted his friend.

The Maximal hoped that it was a fellow teammate. He was not in the mood to 'talk' to Predacons right now.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The scent of water soon caught the tigeress's attention. Was there another river nearby and could the Maximals be there? It was worht looking at. Wintersong picked up speed catching three signals now just seconds away, and within a few bounds she saw the river. BUt that was not the only thign she saw. The upper torso of a fairly massive mech came in her sights and she skidded to a udden halt seeing the baldes on his forearms.

"Calm down, I'm on your side!"Wintersong exclaimed quickly, eyes going tot he blades then back at Orcanier's optics. "My name is Wintersong, jungle patrol." She said.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Lowering his arms, but refusing to retract his swords, Orcariner called out to the supposed Maximal.

"It's quite a ways from the jungle," he said.

He began to analyze the robot that stood several meters away on the mountain trail. Trying to recall his training on Cybertron, he picked apart his observations.

Assigned gender and size suggest lower than average body strength. Stated rank and chosen alternative form definitely confirms her heightened senses (possibly a tracker). Alternative form and leg-to-body proportions also suggest high agility, if not speed altogether. Based on initial exclamation, it is likely that she is either intimidated by size or melee weaponry. Whether this is due to personal history or instinct, we'll eventually find out.

Orcariner asked the tigress, adding to his previous comment, "Are you lost?"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong made sure she was at least within sight, so not to put the Maximals on full alert of false attack since it seemed they were already having a rough day.

"I know it's far fromt he jungle thanks, but I've been hearing of other stasis pods crahsing to Earth nd of other Maximals. I came ot investigate this rumor, to which my large friend you seem to have proven." Wintersong called back.

This was odd though, the other two Maximals she was detecting were not in her sihgt range, nor did her scanners find any signs of them wiht in any trees or bushes nro any shrubs. Perhaps they were in a cave near by? But if she tried ot see them Orcariner might think she wasn't a Maximal and think she was a lying Predacon.

"And no as I said I came to see if the rumors were true of another Maximal squadron out ehre." She replied to the question.

Wintersong soon approache dmore cautiously approaching the river side and narrowed her optics at the large mech eyeing his blades. One cut from those could send anyone fying back or being damaged severaly from this point of view. But the only way to show no threat was to how it.

"MAximize!"Wintersong growled slightly before transforming to her robot form,flicking her tail slightly as she raised her hands as a sign of no threat.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker continued to work on Cheetor, he then stopped for a moment as he heard noises from Orcariner and Wintersong. He leaned up moving towards the entrance of the cave Whoa, easy there big guy. That's Wintersong, I asked some of the others since I noticed she runs in and out of the base sometimes..Looks like we're in luck atleast.. with Cheetor and myself banged up, and your limited mobility, she can help in finding Valkyrie..
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

"Gotcha," said Orcariner, acknowledging Icebreaker.

He retracted his blades and turned back to Wintersong. She seemed sincere enough and he trusted his penguin friend enough to take his word as truth.

"Do you know Valkyrie?" he asked the feline Maximal, "Take the form of a bird? She's the designated leader of our squadron, and she's gone missing since these guys' skirmish with the Predacons. With our sensors recovering from the energon shockwave, we could definitely use some help tracking Valkyrie down."