Saber-Fang and Starshadow: Arrivals [part 1]

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber-Fang and Starshadow: Arrivals [part 1]

Unread post by starshadow »

((A.N: YES!!! N-H and SS's Co Fanfic!!!! We've been trying very hard on this fic so please appreciate it. Thank you.))

Starshadow and Starshade were in a movie theater.
Yo sis!!! I think the movie should be interesting. Starshade smiled.
It better be or I'll slag you for wasting my money...Starshadow growled and ate some popcorn. Saber-Fang was sitting close to the back with of course Rampage sitting next to her.
"I can't believe i let you talk me into this." Rampage huffed.
"I hunted with you yesterday, as least you could do this for me." She replied her hand in his.
The other maximals and the predacons were in the cinema too.
We've got company!! Starshade laughed.
Just shut up...The movie is starting. Starshadow smacked her sister's head as the room was getting darker.

The movie starts...

Deep in space, my crew and I were chased by Cybertron's Police Forces. Using our battleship to destroy one another....I was labelled as a dangerous threat in Colony Omicron. As the leader of the surviving members of my clan, I would have to make sure everyone is safe. What caught my attention was another ship. 3 ships destroying one another, I think we were granting a death wish. Still...Life goes on....In a sad way.

"Mistress Nightstar!! Our stealth generator's energy has run dry!!! The Lunatia battleship has taken in damage!!!"
"Damage report..." Nightstar growled.
"Energy running 60% ma'am!!"
"OUR SHIELDS ARE DOWN!!! WE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE DAMAGE!!"
"SLAG IT!!" Nightstar wore a mask and turned on the communication link, sending a message signal to the other ship.

In the other ship, Sonar smiled one of his fangs was exposed as he watched on the montior of his ship as three ships chased another, sending an anonymous phone call to Cybertrons police had been a perfect idea. Giving him enough time to steal a ship with the ability to cloak its self. He turned his head slightly toward the formal General Saber-fang.
I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is only way I can get control over this thing inside me. She thought with a small sigh.
"Now that the police are busy I believe we can make our move." Sonar said taking a seat.
Saber did the same once she was strapped in Sonar activated the ship as well as putting the cloak on so not to be discovered by the police.
The ship's com link suddenly beeped and Sonar turned it on.
["This is General Shadow Vamp. Leader of the Lunatia battleship. I suggest we should call a truce with each other since our main enemy is the Cybertronian Police."]
He simply chuckled then replied.
"I would love to, but that is no problem of mine, General Shadow Vamp, i have no interest in siding with Cybertrons most wanted. I'm sorry but you're on your own." and with that he turned off the Com link. The scientist smiled even more as the portal he was waiting for opened up, he then turned toward Saber.
"Strap in, this could get a little rough." He said as he strapped himself in.
Saber didn't to be told twice as she quickly strapped herself in.
As they entered the portal Saber grasped the arms of her seat, her nails digging into fabric.
This was a great idea. She thought as they entered the portal, so as the other large ship and crash landed on Earth.

Sometime later, Cheetor and Silverbolt were on patrol when Silverbolt caught Saber's scent on the wind.
"Cheetor, I have a scent. Its strong and... its this way." The fuzor said pointing north east with one of his claws.
"Lead the way, Silverbolt." The younger said.
Saber heard the sound of wings and thrusters and she looked up to see a transmetal cat and fuzor.
"Greetings, I'm Silverbolt and this Cheetor, what is your name, my lady?" 'Bolt asked kindly.
Saber raised an eye brow but replied. "I'm Saber-Fang, are you Maximals?"
"Yes, we are. Come let up take you to the Ark." Silverbolt replied his ears pricked forward with interest.
As Saber followed she wondered how Sonar was faring, but she shook her head she had stay focused.

A fuzor feline named Starshadow was doing some hunting in the forest. Then she saw a large bat hanging upside down of a tree branch.
Oooh...tasty treat... she thought and crept silently behind it. Licking her lips, she pounce on the bat, pinning it to the ground with it shrieking with surprise. What Starshadow never realized was that the bat was Sonar. The bat suddenly bit Starshadow's paw with her growling in pain.
"Hohoho Nightstar, my little cat, my litte flower, my litte FALLEN star. Your bloodlust will get you sooner if you don't get fed with mech fluid." the creature from the shadows appeared and it looked like a transmetal cobra and python fuzor.
Sonar turned his head and opened his mouth unleashing a sonic blast aimed at his attacker with the feline taking in the blow. Once he was free, he took the air. He turned to face his attacker and narrowed his eyes.
"If your going to hunt, hunt some thing that is not from Cybertron." And with that he took off without looking back.
Quickstrike was watching both of the bots and came out of his hiding spot in his beast mode.
You sure showed him a thing or two, sugarbot." The fuzor said.
Starshadow walked deeper into the forest but the cobra and python fuzor's tail binded Starshadow's tail.
"Where are you going Nightstar?" the snake asked with a smirk.
"It's STARSHADOW already...It doesn't concern you where I'm going, Professor Venom..." The demon feline slipped away from the snake's tail and ran away deeper into the forest.
"Heh...Some females...Quite amusing." Venom chuckled darkly.
Quickstrike scratched his head with one of his pincers.
"The Boss would want to know about new female." with that he turned around and headed for the Darkside.

((So uh...How was it? I put 100% effort on the editing....Hope you guys love it. :D ))
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I love it even though i helpped you with it. :)
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

MIAOW!!!! Lots of hardwork. Yes yes! :D