Hello

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Togo

Hello

Unread post by Togo »

Well hi there! I'm Togo, a 20 years old Italian boy who loves Beast Wars (obviously). I watched season 1 when it came out in Italy (it was 1998 I think) and I've been a huge fan of it since then. Too bad I never managed to watch season 2 and 3, as they've never been aired in this country and I couldn't find the DVD's. A few months ago I FINALLY managed to find and watch them, and I liked them even more! Shortly after I looked for some fan sites about this great series and I found this forum. I'm glad to see it's still active. :wink:
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Welcome Togo,Wonko The Sane here(Not the Original Wonko,mind you),and what do you know...an Italian Beast Wars viewer?Excellent.

I guess I'll start off with this:

Who's your favourite character?

What's your favourite Episode?

Welcome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWInt. :D

Always nice to meet another BW fan. Aside from BW are there any other TF continuities you like?
I demand cookies!
Togo

Unread post by Togo »

Thank you. :D
Wonko The Sane wrote:Welcome Togo,Wonko The Sane here(Not the Original Wonko,mind you),and what do you know...an Italian Beast Wars viewer?Excellent.
Am I the only one? Too bad, I hoped I could find another Italian BW fan.
Wonko The Sane wrote:Who's your favourite character?
In season 1 Cheetor is my favourite: especially when I was a kid I loved him, too bad he acts like a stupid in season 3. Rattrap is a nice character too, especially in the dialogs with Dinobot. XD
Wonko The Sane wrote:What's your favourite Episode?
Code of a Hero (2x09), without a doubt!
SkyxDB wrote:Aside from BW are there any other TF continuities you like?
No, I've never been into Transformers, I haven't even watched any other animated series based on Transformers.
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Togo wrote:Thank you. :D
Wonko The Sane wrote:Welcome Togo,Wonko The Sane here(Not the Original Wonko,mind you),and what do you know...an Italian Beast Wars viewer?Excellent.
Am I the only one? Too bad, I hoped I could find another Italian BW fan.
Wonko The Sane wrote:Who's your favourite character?
In season 1 Cheetor is my favourite: especially when I was a kid I loved him, too bad he acts like a stupid in season 3. Rattrap is a nice character too, especially in the dialogs with Dinobot. XD
Wonko The Sane wrote:What's your favourite Episode?
Code of a Hero (2x09), without a doubt!
SkyxDB wrote:Aside from BW are there any other TF continuities you like?
No, I've never been into Transformers, I haven't even watched any other animated series based on Transformers.
Hi Togo, nice to meet you! I am transformersvoice. You were hoping to find another Italian BW fan? I am half Italian.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Greetings, Togo! Nice to meet another Italian fan! Well, I'm not completely Italian, but I have a huge chunk of it in my DNA. :wink:

You must be a Balto fan as well, judging by your avatar. I love that movie.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to bwint, Togo.

But you might want to know:

Bwint contains nuts.
Bwint contains flying, frozen, painful waffles.
Bwint contains the malicious penguins that throw those waffles.

I'm a pretty big Cheetor fan as well (he's probably 2nd or 3rd on my list), although my favorite is probably still Silverbolt.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Togo

Unread post by Togo »

transformersvoice wrote:Hi Togo, nice to meet you! I am transformersvoice. You were hoping to find another Italian BW fan? I am half Italian.
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Greetings, Togo! Nice to meet another Italian fan! Well, I'm not completely Italian, but I have a huge chunk of it in my DNA. :wink:

You must be a Balto fan as well, judging by your avatar. I love that movie.
Thanks guys.
Wow, so many half Italians! And yes, I love Balto. If you're looking for a good fan site about it, Balto Source is the best one at the moment.
Blazemane wrote:I'm a pretty big Cheetor fan as well (he's probably 2nd or 3rd on my list), although my favorite is probably still Silverbolt.
Silverbolt would have been a very good character in another situation, but I think he's way too kind to be a warrior (even more than the other Maximals).
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Welcome to the forum Togo! Cheetor is pretty cool I think. This show is the best at making me like almost every character in some way or another. It'll be good to get to know you on the forum.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hiiiii! :)

Ahem, welcome, I'm Darkshadow. Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fan girl! And somewhat starting to really like Terrorsaur. Also the Predacon pest, and a shape shifter of the board. Watch out... *intense music playing* I love playing jokes hehehe. :D

Sooooo, heads up. :lol: