hi :D *waves*

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Whirlaway

hi :D *waves*

Unread post by Whirlaway »

*Lurk mode off*

Wow, Nice forum and great site. I'm generally really busy (and scatterbrained) but want to introduce myself properly. Um, I'm 28, female, grad student, live in Ontario [And today I found Universe Dinobot on my way home from class 8) ] That's not very interesting so I'll hide behind my OC now--

[ALERT] Whirlaway was originally a Predacon protoform, though Mach Kick appropriated her before she came online and managed to infuse a Maximal shell program. She then became a member of the Thoroughbred Corps. She was among the first Predacon protoforms ever to have been involuntarily reprogrammed into a Maximal, and the results of this very early shell programming experiment cannot be predicted. As such, Maximal scientists have a vested interest in this project and the Maximal Imperial Peace Marshals urge that Unit Designate: Whirlaway be returned in functional condition. Thank you for your cooperation.

--ugh!... slaggin' computer. Just ignore that Peace Marshal bulletin... if you know what's good for you :twisted:
Predacons forever!

http://whirlaway-pred.livejournal.com/
The spark that keeps on sparking. . .
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Welcome Whirlaway! I'm relatively new to this site but I'm glad you've joined. I usually lean towards the Predacons and I always support Decepticons so I guess we could work together some day. :twisted: I like your beast mode drawing too. I hope to get to know you better on the site.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to Beast Wars International, Whirlaway!

Whirlaway is an equine! Awesome! Love the drawing, by the way. Nice perspective on the rearing. :D Are you an avid drawer?
Um, I'm 28, female, grad student, live in Ontario [And today I found Universe Dinobot on my way home from class ]
Very cool. I didn't know those Universe toys were still wandering around out there. All I see nowadays are TFA and movie toys. Way to find that! 8)
"Well, that's just prime!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWint. :D

Really cool drawing. I can't draw horses to save my life.
I demand cookies!
Whirlaway

TY everyone, nice to be here

@DK- Maybe we could work on a Decep/Pred centered fic together someday 8)

@Op Op- I'm bad at drawing robots but decent at organics, so I usually stick with beast mode sketches. I wish I could draw 'bots, that would be too much fun. And the Universe Dinobot was found stashed on a back shelf in a discount store, I missed him when he was out earlier. Neat how the faction symbol changes on him.
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Whirlaway said
Maybe we could work on a Decep/Pred centered fic together someday
Yeah that would be fun....if I knew how to even start one. I'm willing to try if you would want to though. I've never done one before.

Whirlaway said
Neat how the faction symbol changes on him.
Yeah that Universe Dinobot toy is really quite awesome I thought. I just had to buy it when I saw it. The original Dinobot toy didn't look like the cartoon version enough and it seemed like his legs were always too far away from his stomach to look totally right. His weapons look cool too. I agree that it's great that you can switch his allegiance.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hi! Hope you enjoy being an active member here! Your pic reminds me of the Denver Broncos logo too lol...
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

*gasp*

someone other than me knows and mentions the japanese series characters!

hiya!
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Hello Whirlaway,Wonko The Sane here...and since you already impressed my buddy Aesir by your knowledge,then you should know that I hardly have any knowledge prior and after Beast Wars.

Welcome anyways(lol)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to Beast Wars International, Whirlaway!

Your drawing is impressive, and the character itself sounds intriguing.

Just look out for penguins, and the waffles they throw. Well actually, beware the penguins, but don't look out for them, because you'll never see them. They are too stealthy for that.

Bwint also contains nuts.

Do you have any particular favorite characters?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I'm bad at drawing robots but decent at organics, so I usually stick with beast mode sketches. I wish I could draw 'bots, that would be too much fun.
I know what you mean, Whirlaway! I can draw TransFormers and animals, but I'm not very good at people or vehicles. XD Oh well.
And the Universe Dinobot was found stashed on a back shelf in a discount store, I missed him when he was out earlier. Neat how the faction symbol changes on him.
:lol: Lucky!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Woo hoo another new member. Hey *waves*

I'm Darkshadow; Rampage, Tarantulas, quickstrike and DC fan-girl. Also local Predacon pest and prankster. Welcome :)
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Whirlaway, I'm transformersvoice, nice to meet you.
Whirlaway

Blazemane wrote: Bwint also contains nuts.

Do you have any particular favorite characters?

I approve of nuts, waffles, and penguins (roughly in that order)... lol

I like all the characters, and my favorites would have to be Megatron and Depth Charge. Oddly, I tend to like the personalities that I would hate to actually deal with as real people. But that's why it's escapism, and maybe I learn something from their character traits.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Excellent to meet you, yesss.

Ignore my screenname and call me Dino. :D I must squee over how well you draw. You've quite the talent. Welcome to the Board!