Beast Wars: Transformers Theme Song

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darth Knuckles

Beast Wars: Transformers Theme Song

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

I just recently made a CD of all of my favorite cartoon show theme songs and I, of course, included Beast Wars on the CD. I actually have four versions of the song. One from each season and the short version of the song. Hearing it made me remember how awesome the show is. I've kind of been preoccupied with things other than Beast Wars lately but hearing the music made me remember how great the show was. The music just brought back a lot of awesome memories about the show.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Darth Knuckles wrote:I just recently made a CD of all of my favorite cartoon show theme songs and I, of course, included Beast Wars on the CD. I actually have four versions of the song. One from each season and the short version of the song. Hearing it made me remember how awesome the show is. I've kind of been preoccupied with things other than Beast Wars lately but hearing the music made me remember how great the show was. The music just brought back a lot of awesome memories about the show.
Cool! I like hearing certain themes from movies and television ranging from the theme from the original Knight Rider, The A- Team to the Terminator movies, Halo music etc.
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Well, I gotta say that it was refreshing, because as much as I love #sings# "Transformers! More than meet the eye!" Something different does catch my attention and I am a Hiiiuge fan of soundtracks. I'm only sad that BW never had a proper CD release of the music.

:lol: I was just thinking if they did the theme song to the Transformers tune:

#sings#
Beast Warriors!
They could be dogs or cats.
Beast Warriors! :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

This is a little off subject yet not but one of my favorite bands, Velvet Revovler, has a song called "Get Out The Door" and there's a lyric in it that goes like this: "Like Transformers girl there's more than meets the eye". Cool huh? :D
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Whirlaway

Unread post by Whirlaway »

Ever heard "War! War! Stop it!" by Banana Ice off the Japanese BW dub? I'm kind of ashamed to admit it's VERY addicting, and I don't even know what they're saying beyond the chorus:
"War! War! I ask for you to stop it!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGDOzMTpXpM
http://whirlaway-pred.livejournal.com/
The spark that keeps on sparking. . .
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I heard that intro. I'm not that into it, but the Japanese intro for season 2 is awesome though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSUkK6bTL8
I demand cookies!