The queen's making another comback

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Omicron the IceQueen

The queen's making another comback

Unread post by Omicron the IceQueen »

Or rather I'm /attempting/ to do so. I'm a very bad lizard for keeping up with this thing even though I'm still writing a few Beast Wars based stories.

Well, to those that don't know me, I am Omicron the Ice Queen to give name and title. I'll answer to Omie or Icy for short, or lizard. I have a DA account and a Fanficion-dot-net account and a few stories here on BWint.

I'm 22 [holy slag...] and I have been a transformer fan since...wow, six-ish? I saw the first airing of Beast Wars on TV and adored it.

I was once a scary rabid fan girl and when I look back on those days [and stories] I cringed and whimper that I ever did and said/wrote those things. XD I even keep those old stories up so I can see how far I've come, though I wouldn't suggest reading them if you wish to keep your sanity! [or what little sanity you still have if some peoples I know are still here >D *flees*]

I write better then I draw but sometimes I can pop out a nice drawing out of my mane known as hair. Right now I think my best Beast Wars story is, well:
“Beast Wars: Book One” XD Lovely title no? /So/ Original… XDXD It’s in the classic BWint self insert as a warning but according to /my/ size scale of things. I’m sorry but I just can’t see Rattrap shorter then six feet despite the ‘cannon’ size scale.

“Summer Waters” is another one that’s a cross of Beast Wars and the new movie. It focuses mostly one Depth Charge [Who’s and fish Autobot XD], Rampage [who has a twisted sense of humor and likes all the water and his beast mode], and a research ship with its crew.

I’m currently on a Bionicle binge [/please/ someone here by willing to rp with me] and am really slagging tempted to do one of my infamous a crossovers with Depth Charge just to annoy the pit out of a friend of mine XDXD and to prove I can do it

Twisted sense of humor I have, thank you very much!

On that note I adore crossovers and co-writing because it’s a challenge. Self challenges are great too!

I must give one and all a warning that I have a ‘talent’ for the oddest of typos. I don’t think I’m as bad as I used to be but it’s hard to tell sometimes. <_< >_> I also have the worst luck in editors, they poof away and I never see them again.

Hmm, I think I’ve rambled on enough. See you all around!

Cheers,
~Icy

P.S. Love on the big, flat metal fish people. The dude needs it
"Contrary to popular Autobot belief humans cannot, in fact, be ‘misplaced.’ They tend to get up and walk away on their slagging own, or are kidnapped. Stop bugging me about it." ~Roadbuster from the AWYNK story
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome back Omicron!

Crossovers are indeed fun. I've got one going right now as well.

I don't know that you should be embarrassed by your work though. Your page is decorated with awards, and they've got to count for something, right? :D

How's it been going recently?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Omicron the IceQueen

Thank you! Always fun to do a come back XD

It's been going hectic to be honest ^_^; we moved our family Dive store for the first time in 18 years... X,x Other then that and me coving for the other girl it's okay
"Contrary to popular Autobot belief humans cannot, in fact, be ‘misplaced.’ They tend to get up and walk away on their slagging own, or are kidnapped. Stop bugging me about it." ~Roadbuster from the AWYNK story
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Welcome.

I think i'll check out your stories when i have some more spare time.
I have a Beast Wars fanfic on fanfiction.net as well, but haven't had the time to finish the next chapter.

Anyway, enjoy your stay.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Welcome back Omicron.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

*GLOMPS* Omie welcome back!! It's been years!!!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Hey Omie! Welcome back! Haven't seen you since I glomp-tackled you at botcon :)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome back, Omie! It's good to see ya! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Omicron the IceQueen

Wow XD what a welcome back! *waves at everyone* Thank you! And yes, I know it's been forever ^^;
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

Hi there! :DDDDD

>_> I think I might have met you on DA (I'm Martrochs over there...). :D And I think I've read a couple of your stories before. Maybe. Been a while. -_-' But yesh. :3 Hi there! :DD

:waves:
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Omicron.