Collab - Found someone, thanks!

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Dalgaroth

Collab - Found someone, thanks!

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

Hello all!

As if I don't have enough projects on my plate, I decided I'd like to try CoAuthoring a fic with someone. I'm still a little stuck on my BW Fic and want to get writing it, but the motivation needs to be jumpstarted. -_- So, maybe trying something new might get me motivated again. :D

If this goes through, it'd be the first time I'd be coauthoring with anyone, thus the title of this topic. If this goes well, I think it'd be cool to collab again in the future. :D

I don't want to spoil creativity by naming any ideas I have right now up front, I like to bounce ideas, but here are the general guidelines for what I'd like to write:

--> Canons only. Maybe an OC here or there but as part of the group, not a main char.

--> Preferably about Dinobot, Terrorsaur, or Tarantulas. I'm open to other characters, though, I just list them cuz they're my faves. (I didn't list DC and Rampage cuz I have a set view on them and I'm not willing to compromise on that. :'D ) Personally, I don't think there are enough fics focusing on the latter two and still fewer focused on chars like Rhinox and Optimus.

--> Story genre doesn't really matter as long as the idea's good, but I like to write Humor, General, and Adventure the most. Romance is not what I usually write, but it'd be an interesting exercise. However, I'd be way more interested in a crack pairing than a canon one, just because of the character exploration in writing a crackfic.

--> Show only. I never read the comics or whatever. Only the show please and the canon contained within. :3 Also, Beast Machines is fine too.

--> I was thinking it might be about 3 chapters max, not too long. So it should be an idea that can be explored and explained in three chapters. Or 4 if we include a Prologue.

--> It'll be submitted to BWInt! :D Yay! More fanfics!

My writing style = Pretty straightforward and I like to write in third person POV. Not sure if you need to know this but I put it anyway. xD

How I'd Like to Collab: Um, well, we could discuss general ideas here in this topic, but when it comes to actual fic material, we could talk through PM or Email. AIM is iffy cuz I'm busy the next couple days and AIM is so distracting! o-o! When it comes down to actually writing it, though, we'd have to discuss how we'll divide things up. Like I said, first time, so I'm not sure how that works. lol

Hmm, anything else needed, just say.

EDIT:

I've found someone! Thank you! :D
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image