Featherwing has landed here :-)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Featherwing

Featherwing has landed here :-)

Unread post by Featherwing »

Good evening :D

I try for the very first time to create a thread.
I am from Luxembourg and I am 23 years old. I am a student and I love dinosaurs and cats.... 'kisses Dinobot, hugs Cheetor' :wink: :)

where was I?
oh yeah: I am a big Beast Wwars fan, since 12 years. I am so happy I found such a great fansite, because I nearly gave up hope.
Featherwing is now a complete new creation of me. I must still get adapted to the beast and robot mode. I always change my design and I hate that.

How are you everybody?
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

*Checks to see if your a SpamBot*

Okay,you're not.

Welcome to the Boards Featherwing.The name's Wonko The Sane;the most likely person to introduce more people than anybody else.

I'm doing good,thanks.How are you?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hey, Featherwing! Welcome to Beast Wars International, and I'm glad you could find a fan site.

So, Dinobot and Cheetor. Cool! I'm a pretty big fan of Cheetor, too.

Hmm hmm hmm. Tee hee hee. Muahahahahahaha! Standard warning:

Bwint contains nuts, penguins and waffles. The penguins are far too easily underestimated (some people even think they've managed to hunt them down and eat them, but that's impossible. In my opinion). They have stealth technology and are normally the ones that throw the waffles.

Do you have a preferred season or episode?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWInt. :D

Alright another Dinobot and Cheetor fan! :D
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Featherwing!
I am a big Beast Wwars fan, since 12 years. I am so happy I found such a great fansite, because I nearly gave up hope.
Well, we're glad you stumbled upon us! I don't think you can find a better message board that revolves entirely around Beast Wars. :wink:
I am a student and I love dinosaurs and cats.... 'kisses Dinobot, hugs Cheetor'
:lol: I love cats, too, but I turned out to be an Optimus and Rattrap fan. :roll: If I had to choose a cat from the show, it would be Tigatron.
How are you everybody?
I don't know about everyone else but I'm just peachy. I just got back from the theater seeing the double feature of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D. It was so fun! Toy Story has always been my favorite Pixar movie; probably because Tom Hanks is in it, and he's one of my favorite actors. XD How are you, Featherwing? Enjoying the board so far? ^_^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Featherwing

Wonko The Sane wrote:*Checks to see if your a SpamBot*

Okay,you're not.

Welcome to the Boards Featherwing.The name's Wonko The Sane;the most likely person to introduce more people than anybody else.

I'm doing good,thanks.How are you?
Hello Wonko The Sane :D

I am fine. Sorry if it took so long for me to answer. But I had to go to bed. It was 01:00 at night. I heard that people here could adopt a transformer :D I would like to know how it works.
I also wrote an email to Dinotor so I can become a member of the Dinobot fanclub.
I hope it works....
Featherwing

Blazemane wrote:Hey, Featherwing! Welcome to Beast Wars International, and I'm glad you could find a fan site.

So, Dinobot and Cheetor. Cool! I'm a pretty big fan of Cheetor, too.

Hmm hmm hmm. Tee hee hee. Muahahahahahaha! Standard warning:

Bwint contains nuts, penguins and waffles. The penguins are far too easily underestimated (some people even think they've managed to hunt them down and eat them, but that's impossible. In my opinion). They have stealth technology and are normally the ones that throw the waffles.

Do you have a preferred season or episode?
Hello :)

yes I watched the Beast Wars and the Beast Machines. I always preferred the Beast Wars and their first season. Because in the first season the beast-modes looked more 'real'. I was not that fond of the transmetal season.

My favourite episodes? to be honest: All those with Dinobot in it :wink: Especially 'Double Dinobot'
It was because of the Beast Wars that I learned english.
Featherwing

:) SkyxDB :) wrote:Hi welcome to BWInt. :D

Alright another Dinobot and Cheetor fan! :D
Hi SkyxDB...
I am trying to speak your name out aloud... I cannot :shock: :lol:

yes I am a fan and I hope I can join the Dinobot club. Is that an avatar you made yourself? Because I would be happy if I could also make one.
Featherwing

Optimal Optimus Primal :) wrote:Welcome to the board, Featherwing!
I am a big Beast Wwars fan, since 12 years. I am so happy I found such a great fansite, because I nearly gave up hope.
Well, we're glad you stumbled upon us! I don't think you can find a better message board that revolves entirely around Beast Wars. :wink:
I am a student and I love dinosaurs and cats.... 'kisses Dinobot, hugs Cheetor'
:lol: I love cats, too, but I turned out to be an Optimus and Rattrap fan. :roll: If I had to choose a cat from the show, it would be Tigatron.
How are you everybody?
I don't know about everyone else but I'm just peachy. I just got back from the theater seeing the double feature of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D. It was so fun! Toy Story has always been my favorite Pixar movie; probably because Tom Hanks is in it, and he's one of my favorite actors. XD How are you, Featherwing? Enjoying the board so far? ^_^
hello Optimal Optimus Primal

Optimus and Rattrap are the best. I love Dinobot but Optimus will always be the true leader and hero of the series. Rattrap, oh yeahhh :) it would be boring without him.

Yes I am hanging around here and discovering new things :D
It was a great surprise when I found the site. Mostly there are only small sites with a few screencaps, a bit of fanfiction and that was it. This here is a real treasure. :)
Today I will go to the cinema and watch 'UP'. I hope it is good. I am very curious.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hello, welcome to Bwint! This is the best Beast Wars Site ever!

Cheetor and Dinobot, huh?

I used to be a huge fan of Cheetor but I'm more of a Optimus, Rattrap, and Rhinox fan now. Still I love Cheetahs! They are my favorite cat! So I still like Cheetor.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

*throws a waffle* :lol:
Featherwing

una wrote:Hello, welcome to Bwint! This is the best Beast Wars Site ever!

Cheetor and Dinobot, huh?

I used to be a huge fan of Cheetor but I'm more of a Optimus, Rattrap, and Rhinox fan now. Still I love Cheetahs! They are my favorite cat! So I still like Cheetor.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

*throws a waffle* :lol:
hello una :D
hmmmmm waffles :)
ohhh I am on a diet :(

I always loved cheetahs and lions. And of course my cat Garfield :lol:
Every animal has a soul, only some humans have none.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

HELLO THERE!! I'm Starshadow, a twisted kitty of the forum. Just to let you know beware of evil bunnies who are masked as the cute little fluffy, cuddly little ones and they are malicious just like me :twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Featherwing

Hi :)

oh evil bunnies? My family name means 'bunny' :lol:
everytime my family comes together they say: 'lets visit the bunnies!'

But I am not an evil bunny here. To be honest, I think I am not a bunny at all., I am not sure of my design yet. Featherwing is a complete new creation of mine. I see her as a creature with big white wings and long hair.

I feel like a robot who is still in a stasispod, looking for a new beast mode and a design.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Well...You could pop out an idea of my bird OC. It could help you with the design.

Here:
Featherwing

that looks great :D

I saw it in the gallery forum. I just posted there my own images. I hope it worked. Most are saved on 'photobucket.com'
I showed an image of myself as a raptor, in beast-mode. It was made in I guess...5 minutes.
I am too lazy to colour backgrounds :mrgreen:

the greatest challenge for me will be to create a being not made of flesh and bone,s but of metal. Hard job. :)