Featherwing has landed here :-)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

OOOOO Me sees it already!!! looks cool :D
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Yes I am hanging around here and discovering new things
It was a great surprise when I found the site. Mostly there are only small sites with a few screencaps, a bit of fanfiction and that was it. This here is a real treasure.
Great! I'm so pleased to hear that, Featherwing. ^_^
Today I will go to the cinema and watch 'UP'. I hope it is good. I am very curious.
Oh, that's a good one! I loved UP. The dogs and the little boy were hilarious. Spectacular animation as well. Oh, and I believe David Kaye is the voice in the beginning with the guy narrating or announcing; and David Kaye = Beast Wars Megatron. But he sounds nothing like Megs in UP so don't bother listening for that deep, evil voice. :wink:
Still I love Cheetahs! They are my favorite cat! So I still like Cheetor.
I like cheetahs as well but my favorite big kitty is the mountain lion. They are b-e-a-utiful. ^_^
I always loved cheetahs and lions. And of course my cat Garfield
Awesome! XD I love Garfield. One of my cats looks like him but his name is Kitter. However, I've trained him to respond to Garfield and Buddy as well. Garfield! :lol:

:shock: *carefully and cautiously steps away from Starshadow*
oh evil bunnies? My family name means 'bunny'
Cute! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi SkyxDB...
I am trying to speak your name out aloud... I cannot

yes I am a fan and I hope I can join the Dinobot club. Is that an avatar you made yourself? Because I would be happy if I could also make one.
You can just call me Sky for short, and yeah my avatar is a picture I drew my self. Though I had to adjust the size of it, so I could use it as an avatar.
I demand cookies!
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Featherwing
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Aww C'mon OOP I wants snuggles *holds up a knife like Chucky the evil doll in a black cat suit* :twisted: :twisted: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Featherwing

Unread post by Featherwing »

snuggles? :shock:

put that knife down and you get cuddled :lol:
Every animal has a soul, only some humans have none.
Featherwing

transformersvoice wrote:Hi Featherwing
hello :D
how are you?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Featherwing wrote: I always preferred the Beast Wars and their first season. Because in the first season the beast-modes looked more 'real'.

My favourite episodes? to be honest: All those with Dinobot in it :wink: Especially 'Double Dinobot'
Wow, that's almost exactly the way I feel. I guess I just don't include Dinobot as the reason for an episode being good (I do of course appreciate him as a character- who doesn't?), but "Double Dinobot" is very near to the top on my list of favorite episodes. It's just such an interesting concept, and yes, Dinobot ruled that episode.

And yes, the Beast Warriors were at their coolest in season one form. Plus, the first season allowed for rather unique plots, because up until the second season, everyone thought they could be who knows where, and so the only war was amongst themselves. In the next seasons, the Maximals have to focus a lot more on protecting the past which brought a much more serious tone to the whole thing. That's cool too, but I liked the first season mood.
I always loved cheetahs and lions.
Lions are my favorite animal of all animals.
It was because of the Beast Wars that I learned english.
Now that is awesome!
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Featherwing

I watched the series first in german language on RTL II. And when I heard they would be on TV in english I took the chance and got them all on tape.
So I could watch them many times and with nederland subtitles (which sound like luxembourgish) I was able to understand most of the dialogues. I still remembered the german language and heard the english version.

I tried to speak their quotes out aloud, to imitate their citations, their words. I began to learn english that way and later I studied it at school too.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Wow. That's amazing.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Featherwing

thank you but I am not that perfect in english.
I have an accent in every language I speak: luxembourgish, french, english, italian and german.

I loved the series so much that I printed out many tiny pictures of my heroes in their episodes and put them in a book where I 'quoted' them. Of course there were a few mistakes. I did not know every expression yet.

It was interesting... oh I loved Dinobot so much. Ii cried when he died and I think I it hurt me so much, it was as if a real person would have died.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Featherwing wrote: It was interesting... oh I loved Dinobot so much. Ii cried when he died and I think I it hurt me so much, it was as if a real person would have died.
Thank you!I knew I wasn't the only person that felt that way about Dinobot.Ever since seeing Code of Hero,I knew that deep in my heart,that's when my eight-year-old self has died within,never to return...and I was fourteen when seeing that Episode.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Wow, same for me too. Only I think I was 11 when I first saw Code and Hero and I cried for 2 days. No joke.
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Aww C'mon OOP I wants snuggles *holds up a knife like Chucky the evil doll in a black cat suit*
Gah! *runs away from Starshadow* *far away*

:lol: Chucky. I remember that movie. I wonder if AMC is playing any of the old horror movies again yet for Halloween. XD
I watched the series first in german language on RTL II. And when I heard they would be on TV in english I took the chance and got them all on tape. I tried to speak their quotes out aloud, to imitate their citations, their words. I began to learn english that way and later I studied it at school too.
I agree with the others, Featherwing. That's pretty impressive! I've never known anyone where Beast Wars made such a big impression on someone to learn another language. Awesome! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Featherwing

I think Beast Wars sounds better in english than in german :wink:
thank you very much.

I remember that at school, I quoted Rattrap when another pupil was too slow to answer a question: :lol: :D 'what are you waiting for, micro-brain?' :lol:
you should have seen his face lol.

It was not that easy. After I had my tape I had to look up all words I did not understand. And I had no idea how they were spelled. So I had to guess and mostly I found everything in my dictionary. I know that I studied english for many years at school, but in fact it was the Beast Wars series that helped me very much.
Beast Wars was so important to me, that I wanted to understand every word of my heroes :D And so I was always one of the best in english classes.

Thanks Dinobot, thanks Cheetor, Thanks Optimus, Thanks Rhinox, thanks Rattrap and thanks all the others for helping me