Featherwing has landed here :-)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Featherwing

Unread post by Featherwing »

Hi Starath :)

ohhh Megatron fanclub? wise choice. he is charming... yessssssssssss. I adore his deep voice... I liked him best when he was a transmetal.

Poking Dinobot? hmmm yeah take a loooong stick. He gets angry easily.... 'shows bite marks on leg' but he did apologize after that .

I am happy to be here. Mostly when I join a forum I am the only Luxembourger there. And sometimes they even make fun of my english....
I gladly added myself on the map :D it was hard to find the right spot because Luxembourg was too small... I had to guess where it was lol
You studied my country?
it is new to me that a country actually studies us :lol: what do you think of it? I always compare it with 'Hobbington': small, rich, and nobody knows where it is :lol:
Every animal has a soul, only some humans have none.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

The show can be fun AND educational!
Starath is right. I've never done a lot of reading (which is stupid of me, :lol: ) so I picked up many words from Beast Wars that I didn't know of when I was a young teenager. Like bequeath, revelation, and that prime had another meaning other than a TransFormers' name. :wink:
I'm not crazy over Dinobot, but he's always fun to poke at. Carefully. With a really long stick.
:lol: Nice.
I loved the series of Beast Wars so much that sometimes, even in public, I snarl like Dinobot.
Featherwing, I think you need to meet Scott McNeil sometime. :wink:
I am supposed to know three languages because my country has three official languages: french, german and luxembourgish. My grandmother was italian and so I studied italian language again at school and I had english lessons when I got 13.
I think that's really cool, Featherwing. I learned some German when I was in fifth grade and some Spanish when I was in high school but most of it has escaped my memory now. I would have loved to have learned Italian instead of Spanish because I have a lot of Italian background as well, but my school didn't offer the language. :roll:
COME BACK OOP!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! *still holds knife and chases OOP*
maybe OOP will come out when you get that knife away. Have a try, maybe it works.
*drops knife* HIYA!!! SUPERKITTYSNUGGLEATTACK!! *Glomps OOP*
*climbs down from a tree when the knife is dropped and is immediately glomped* XD Hello, not-carrying-a-weapon-anymore Starshadow! :lol:
OOP... sorry, it souds too funny... OOP
how cute... OOP...
It's funnier if you mirror the letters: OOP - POO :lol:
I am an arachnophobe, that means I am scared to death and panic whenever I see a spider in 'real life' mostly. I really start panting when I see such a creature, I sweat and I feel dizzy, as if I am going to go unconscious.
Awe. No wonder you don't talk about Tarantulas or Blackarachnia. :wink: Just kidding. I can't be afraid of spiders. They are constantly dangling from the ceiling in front of me or crawling around on me or everywhere near me. :lol: Kind of sounds gross... :shock: I don't kill them, though, but I've realized that I'm prejudice to some. :lol: I don't like blackwidows or ones that look similar to those, nor the grayish long-legged ones you always find in the corners of the house. I like the wolf spiders, garden spiders and orb weavers. There are so many different species that I just discovered some this summer that I have never seen before (and I'm an outdoorsy kind of girl ever since I was little), so I whipped out my camera and got some real close photos of them. :D
As a kid I got bitten many times by the same spider and the bite marks turned my flesh blue to black.
Yikes. I have to say that I've never been bitten by one no matter how often they're around me, but we have one here in the States that when it bites you, the venom or poison (whatever it's classified as with an arachnia) will literally eat your skin. Needless to say, you must visit the doctor for treatment. Kind of creepy. I believe they're called the "brown recluse spider." Google has some pretty nasty images about it. :shock:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Starath
Site Admin

Unread post by Starath »

Yes, he is very charming, and I do prefer his Transmetal self too. The deep voice doesn't hurt either... nor his smile... or his smarts... or.. *babbles in Megatron fangirl-talk for ten minutes*

.... Er.. Yes. He's awesome. For a lot of reasons.

Dinobot took away my poking stick. :? But then I made a new one, and he took that away too. He's no fun, I swear. It is almost that time of year when he goes turkey-hunting for Thanksgiving though...

Yep, I learned about Luxembourg in high school while I was learning German. It was part of one of our geography lessons since Luxembourg is next to Germany. That was quite awhile ago, though, so I don't remember very much. :lol: I remember thinking it was cool that the country was so small and it's kept its independence from larger countries surrounding it. It's sort of like the United States' Washington DC area. It's small, and independent from the surrounding states.

But yeah, your country is worth studying. :mrgreen: The history surrounding Luxembourg is interesting to me all by itself.

Also, OOP, I've learned words from Beast Wars too even though I do a ton of reading. xD Always look out for an opportunity to learn. It could come from anywhere!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[img]http://www.bwint.net/megfanclubbanner3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/memberdcfanclub.jpg[/img]

"You're... [i]real![/i]"
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Starath wrote:Yes, he is very charming, and I do prefer his Transmetal self too. The deep voice doesn't hurt either... nor his smile... or his smarts... or.. *babbles in Megatron fangirl-talk for ten minutes*

.... Er.. Yes. He's awesome. For a lot of reasons.
Frankly,I prefer the TMII version of Megatron.Who can't resist that Dragon Mode,filled with such fire and power,the living symbol of great victory

Umm....right. n//n;;
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Featherwing

The dragon mode was really awesome. But I wonder where he got that beast mode from.

I am used to see Megatron purple and with the dragon he is red like the devil. Difficult choice.
Featherwing

Starath wrote: Dinobot took away my poking stick. :? But then I made a new one, and he took that away too. He's no fun, I swear. It is almost that time of year when he goes turkey-hunting for Thanksgiving though...

!
Dinobot hates jokes :? and he is not that funny. Mostly I can make him smile, especially when I talk about Rattrap :D His smile is wonderful. Unfortunately he gets angry very easily and he chased me once from the base :lol: I was running as fast as I could but he bit me in my leg... ohhh Optimus was not pleased at all. He was furious at him, because I was 'bleeding' and howling in pain. You should have seen Dinobots face when he came to me hours later, apologizing...

maybe he will like you more if you make him a nice present :idea:

awwww too sweet :)
Featherwing

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Featherwing, I think you need to meet Scott McNeil sometime. :wink:
Oh that would be great :D I just saw a picture of him... gorgeous... 'snarls'...
I would love to be his raptor.......... Velociraptors live in packs, maybe Dinobot will accept me as... no he wants to be unique :cry: He will not tolerate another raptor in the base...
ahhhhh
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:
The show can be fun AND educational!
Starath is right. I've never done a lot of reading (which is stupid of me, :lol: ) so I picked up many words from Beast Wars that I didn't know of when I was a young teenager. Like bequeath, revelation, and that prime had another meaning other than a TransFormers' name. :wink:
I'm not crazy over Dinobot, but he's always fun to poke at. Carefully. With a really long stick.
:lol: Nice.
I loved the series of Beast Wars so much that sometimes, even in public, I snarl like Dinobot.
Featherwing, I think you need to meet Scott McNeil sometime. :wink:
I am supposed to know three languages because my country has three official languages: french, german and luxembourgish. My grandmother was italian and so I studied italian language again at school and I had english lessons when I got 13.
I think that's really cool, Featherwing. I learned some German when I was in fifth grade and some Spanish when I was in high school but most of it has escaped my memory now. I would have loved to have learned Italian instead of Spanish because I have a lot of Italian background as well, but my school didn't offer the language. :roll:
COME BACK OOP!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! *still holds knife and chases OOP*
maybe OOP will come out when you get that knife away. Have a try, maybe it works.
*drops knife* HIYA!!! SUPERKITTYSNUGGLEATTACK!! *Glomps OOP*
*climbs down from a tree when the knife is dropped and is immediately glomped* XD Hello, not-carrying-a-weapon-anymore Starshadow! :lol:
OOP... sorry, it souds too funny... OOP
how cute... OOP...
It's funnier if you mirror the letters: OOP - POO :lol:
I am an arachnophobe, that means I am scared to death and panic whenever I see a spider in 'real life' mostly. I really start panting when I see such a creature, I sweat and I feel dizzy, as if I am going to go unconscious.
Awe. No wonder you don't talk about Tarantulas or Blackarachnia. :wink: Just kidding. I can't be afraid of spiders. They are constantly dangling from the ceiling in front of me or crawling around on me or everywhere near me. :lol: Kind of sounds gross... :shock: I don't kill them, though, but I've realized that I'm prejudice to some. :lol: I don't like blackwidows or ones that look similar to those, nor the grayish long-legged ones you always find in the corners of the house. I like the wolf spiders, garden spiders and orb weavers. There are so many different species that I just discovered some this summer that I have never seen before (and I'm an outdoorsy kind of girl ever since I was little), so I whipped out my camera and got some real close photos of them. :D
As a kid I got bitten many times by the same spider and the bite marks turned my flesh blue to black.
Yikes. I have to say that I've never been bitten by one no matter how often they're around me, but we have one here in the States that when it bites you, the venom or poison (whatever it's classified as with an arachnia) will literally eat your skin. Needless to say, you must visit the doctor for treatment. Kind of creepy. I believe they're called the "brown recluse spider." Google has some pretty nasty images about it. :shock:

Yeah, the recluse spider is a bad spider. I have a bunch of garden spiders on my property, boy can they get pretty big! I had one on my arm once, their fangs are large. Fortunately I did not get bit, but if you tap it's web, they come flying out for the prey.
Featherwing

yukkkk spiders! SPIDERS! :shock:

must not think of them... argghhh I must scratch my back everytime I see one. I always think it is on my back, even if I see it it in front of my eyes...
arghhhh
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Awe. Poor Featherwing. ^_^
Oh that would be great I just saw a picture of him... gorgeous... 'snarls'...
I would love to be his raptor.......... Velociraptors live in packs, maybe Dinobot will accept me as... no he wants to be unique He will not tolerate another raptor in the base...
ahhhhh
:lol: He is a sweetheart. I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said against him. He's so nice and always putting on a show. You will have to do a snarl for him if you ever have the chance to meet him. :D
I have a bunch of garden spiders on my property, boy can they get pretty big! I had one on my arm once, their fangs are large. Fortunately I did not get bit, but if you tap it's web, they come flying out for the prey.
Yeah, they're fun to watch! My sister and I used to catch bugs and throw them on their webs and watch the spiders do their thing. Really quite interesting, but now I feel bad for the poor bugs that were wrapped up and "eaten." :( I haven't seen a garden spider for a few years now.
"Well, that's just prime!"
transformersvoice

Featherwing wrote:yukkkk spiders! SPIDERS! :shock:

must not think of them... argghhh I must scratch my back everytime I see one. I always think it is on my back, even if I see it it in front of my eyes...
arghhhh
Oops! Sorry Featherwing!
transformersvoice

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Awe. Poor Featherwing. ^_^
Oh that would be great I just saw a picture of him... gorgeous... 'snarls'...
I would love to be his raptor.......... Velociraptors live in packs, maybe Dinobot will accept me as... no he wants to be unique He will not tolerate another raptor in the base...
ahhhhh
:lol: He is a sweetheart. I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said against him. He's so nice and always putting on a show. You will have to do a snarl for him if you ever have the chance to meet him. :D
I have a bunch of garden spiders on my property, boy can they get pretty big! I had one on my arm once, their fangs are large. Fortunately I did not get bit, but if you tap it's web, they come flying out for the prey.
Yeah, they're fun to watch! My sister and I used to catch bugs and throw them on their webs and watch the spiders do their thing. Really quite interesting, but now I feel bad for the poor bugs that were wrapped up and "eaten." :( I haven't seen a garden spider for a few years now.
Yeah, they can make their webs in the most inconvient of places. Over the front door, back door, on the clothes line (no thanks!).
Featherwing

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote: :lol: He is a sweetheart. I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said against him. He's so nice and always putting on a show. You will have to do a snarl for him if you ever have the chance to meet him. :D

I will snarl as often as he wants :D
But I would love it if he snarls right into my ear... ohhh I must stop thinking of it. Too naughty :)
I think it would be great but unfortunately I do not know if my english is good enough to actally talk to him. :shock:
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

What's this? Having fun without me ? Unacceptable! :P
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Featherwing

transformersvoice wrote:
Yeah, they can make their webs in the most inconvient of places. Over the front door, back door, on the clothes line (no thanks!).
I do not accept a spider in my house! not in my bedroom, not in my living room and not in the bathroom... I hate it when they are in the bath :shock: