Featherwing has landed here :-)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Featherwing

Unread post by Featherwing »

Wonko The Sane wrote:
Featherwing wrote: It was interesting... oh I loved Dinobot so much. Ii cried when he died and I think I it hurt me so much, it was as if a real person would have died.
Thank you!I knew I wasn't the only person that felt that way about Dinobot.Ever since seeing Code of Hero,I knew that deep in my heart,that's when my eight-year-old self has died within,never to return...and I was fourteen when seeing that Episode.
I think I cried for many hours. and often when I rewatched the episodes I got on tape, then I got really sad. I admit that I was like obsessed. Ii fell in love with a creature that did not exist. I fell in love with its beauty and courage. I really can say that it was love, true love and no simple admiration. He was real to me!

When I looked in Wickepedia I was shocked, because since then, I knew he would die. I cursed myself. My favourte hero will die! And every episode could be his last one. I really got sad and everytime I watched the series I was only focussed on Dinobot and I felt pain. I knew that some day he would leave. Seeing him on his last battlefield like this, totally helpless and damaged, destroying the disc with his last energy...
I did not know what to say.
It was as if I was standing with all the maximals around him, witnessing his departure. Being part of their crew. Since I watched the series I knew I was more than just a fan.... I was also a maximal. And I was in love. And like in real life, I never could reach for those I loved so much.
Every animal has a soul, only some humans have none.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

SkyxDB wrote:Wow, same for me too. Only I think I was 11 when I first saw Code and Hero and I cried for 2 days. No joke.
You'd beat me Sky.I only cried all night after seeing the Episode,crying myself to sleep,knowing that someone I cared for died in front of me.

I know it sounds crazy,but I have fallen in love with a few fictional characters.It's falling in love with an idea,personified.You admire the qualities of that idea,and sometimes,those qualities are in you,or desired to be in you.You witness the results of many writers who empathize that character,the animators that emphasizes the internal observations of that character,the voice actors who bring that character life and feeling to every second of their situations,to the composer that tells what the character is thinking,even if words are not said by them.

There's no shame to love an idea that is personified,such as long as we're sensible to it.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I have been gone for a while, and a newbie comes :) YAY! Hey there, Darkshadow is the name! Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fangirl right here.! Look forward to talking to yah sometime. 8)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

COME BACK OOP!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! :( *still holds knife and chases OOP*
Featherwing

maybe OOP :lol: will come out when you get that knife away. Have a try, maybe it works.
Featherwing

Darkshadow14 wrote:I have been gone for a while, and a newbie comes :) YAY! Hey there, Darkshadow is the name! Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fangirl right here.! Look forward to talking to yah sometime. 8)
wow hello Darkshadow14 :D

how are you?

I see you have a special taste: you seem to like arachnoids and how they strike and kill. Interesting. Tarantulas is for me the scariest and most powerful one. He is not only strong but also intelligent. He is the true brain of the predacon base and dangerous like hell. I liked him best in his transmetal mode.

I am an arachnophobe, that means I am scared to death and panic whenever I see a spider in 'real life' mostly. I really start panting when I see such a creature, I sweat and I feel dizzy, as if I am going to go unconscious. Unfortunately I am also allergic to their bites. As a kid I got bitten many times by the same spider and the bite marks turned my flesh blue to black. I was bitten on my leg mostly.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

*drops knife* HIYA!!! SUPERKITTYSNUGGLEATTACK!! *Glomps OOP*
Featherwing

OOP... sorry, it souds too funny... OOP :lol:
how cute... OOP...

:lol:
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Wow hello Darkshadow14

how are you?

I see you have a special taste: you seem to like arachnoids and how they strike and kill. Interesting. Tarantulas is for me the scariest and most powerful one. He is not only strong but also intelligent. He is the true brain of the predacon base and dangerous like hell. I liked him best in his transmetal mode.

I am an arachnophobe, that means I am scared to death and panic whenever I see a spider in 'real life' mostly. I really start panting when I see such a creature, I sweat and I feel dizzy, as if I am going to go unconscious. Unfortunately I am also allergic to their bites. As a kid I got bitten many times by the same spider and the bite marks turned my flesh blue to black. I was bitten on my leg mostly.
*Glomps Feather*

I agree, Tarantulas look's best when he was a trasmetal. Something about the transmetal spider, he's so sick and twisted in his own way, it's fascinating. Though Rampage is my favorite, Heh.

The ultimate killer. X!

Spider's are somewhat scary, especially if you got bitten by one in 'real life' I understand your fear for them.

Ooo. I forgot to mention I'm also the local Prankster, me and greth the air dragon, though she's off at boot camp. Starshadow is kinda learning! :)
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Featherwing wrote:
transformersvoice wrote:Hi Featherwing
hello :D
how are you?
I'm fine, thank you for asking. Work for me is slow and a lot of employees at my company were laid off, fortunately I'm working. I'm so impressed that you can speak all those languages! I only know English.
Featherwing

my english teacher told us once:
Luxembourgish people can do everything.... but only a bit. :lol:

I am supposed to know three languages because my country has three official languages: french, german and luxembourgish. My grandmother was italian and so I studied italian language again at school and I had english lessons when I got 13.

I cannot speak french that well... and I must reread again my italian vocabulary but it seems to work :) It is cool to speak many languages but I often mix them... that can be funny. And everyone says I have a funny accent. Even in my country people think I am from a diffrent nation :lol:
transformersvoice

Featherwing wrote:my english teacher told us once:

Luxembourgish people can do everything.... but only a bit. :lol:

I am supposed to know three languages because my country has three official languages: french, german and luxembourgish. My grandmother was italian and so I studied italian language again at school and I had english lessons when I got 13.

I cannot speak french that well... and I must reread again my italian vocabulary but it seems to work :) It is cool to speak many languages but I often mix them... that can be funny. And everyone says I have a funny accent. Even in my country people think I am from a diffrent nation :lol:
That's okay, you're way ahead of me! Some people think I'm nutty when I try to do my voice impressions. I do want say that I am happy how my Barney Rubble impression from The Flinstones is coming along. I'm obsessed with voice impressions, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Featherwing

I loved the series of Beast Wars so much that sometimes, even in public, I snarl like Dinobot.

I always wanted to snarl like him. It makes him sound sweet and dangerous at the same time :lol:
Starath
Site Admin

Unread post by Starath »

Greetings Featherwing! I was so pleased when I read you were from Luxembourg. I studied your country when I was learning German in high school. I think it's awesome that you've found this site and added your country the collection of nations that are already here. It's even more awesome that you learned English from Beast Wars. The show can be fun AND educational! :mrgreen:

Heh, Cheetor was always a cutie. I liked his energy when he wasn't being annoying, lol. I'm not crazy over Dinobot, but he's always fun to poke at. Carefully. With a really long stick.

Although, I prefer poking Megatron.

And sometimes Depth Charge.

Anyway, like everyone already said, welcome to BWint! :wink:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[img]http://www.bwint.net/megfanclubbanner3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/memberdcfanclub.jpg[/img]

"You're... [i]real![/i]"
transformersvoice

Featherwing wrote:I loved the series of Beast Wars so much that sometimes, even in public, I snarl like Dinobot.

I always wanted to snarl like him. It makes him sound sweet and dangerous at the same time :lol:
His snarl is cool! I practice it all the time. What's even cooler is you learning English from the program.