I'm trying my hand at writing again.

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

I'm trying my hand at writing again.

Unread post by una »

I have been planning this fic for a couple of weeks.

I'm still working on the title and also, I'm outlining all my ideas including characters so the concept of this fic might change but I think I'll stick with this story that I got from reading about the Swarm and Jhiaxus.

All right, this fic will contain comic continuity and so without more interruptions. Here is the jist of what I'm planning.

Optimus and his crew reach Cybertron safe and sound. They celebrate their return and Megatron gets executed by the order of the Tripedicus Council and everyone believes the peace between the Maximals and Predacons remains safe.

Ten years later, they are dead wrong! The Tripredicus Council ends up dead and Predacons are attacking everywhere. The Maximal Elders bring back Optimus and his crew together and they are to find and apprehend the new Predacon rogue leader who has kept himself well hidden.

During all this, Earth is in war between Jhiaxus and the Cybertronian Empire. Humans are fighting for their world and have now become xenophobic towards Cybertronians.

Why do I include Earth?

Well, Jhiaxus and the Empire are trying to find The Conduit which is a gateway that leads to Cybertron and it is on Earth. The humans are protecting the Conduit because of a prophecy of warriors who will help them take back their planet.

The only thing that I will reveal is that a very creepy Predacon returns.

ALL RIGHT! THAT"S ALL I HAVE FOR NOW!

So comments? Does it sound interesting? Or does it sound boring?
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

Sounds very interesting! Go for it! :D
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

All right! I'm nearly done with the Prologue. I just have to edit it. Make sure I got the characters right where I want them. Make sure I add more details...

I'm hoping that I put it out this week. *crossing fingers*