Poor Scorpy=(

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Poor Scorpy=(

Unread post by una »

He doesn't have a fanclub! :cry:

He should have one and I'll start one.

Reasons why I like Scorponok:

1. He's a poor guy that tries to show his worth towards Megatron and the others. He doesn't get much respect just like Waspinator. Hey, you got to admire his efforts even though they blow up in his face.
2. He did have his cute moments like on the episode Dark Designs when he explains what bad Rhinox did to him( poor guy was one whimper away from crying)
3. It would have been very interesting to see how he would have reacted to Inferno's loyalty to Megatron. Competition there, folks. Even when Scorponok was stay alive, we really never saw a rivalry between the two. That would have made a very cool episode.

That's all I have.

Now, all I need is three more people.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

He doesn't have one?That's absurb!

Well,I worked hard to get TMII Dinobot have a FanClub.So I am joining you.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

4. Whenever the poor guy screams, it cracks me up. xD It's mean but his voice is so funny! xD

5. He's afraid of Tarantulas....and possibly thinks Terrorsaur is horrible too? o_O LOL! Also cracks me up, but I dunno if that counts as another number. xD

"Megatron back! Megatron back! Scorponok alone with Tarantulas and Terrorsaur! Very badddd! D:" or something similar, lol.

6. He's got some POWERFUL missiles in his claws. o_O

7. He's got a really cool head design! ;D I've always loved it and with a cool redesign to match his head better, he'd be BAD. AFT.

8. His beast mode's one of the coolest animals on the planet! :D

9. If there's the slightest chance that he didn't die in the lava but lived for years and even switched dimensions to Movieverse, maybe he was found and rebuilt by Blackout! 8D In which case, he'd gain 10 more cool points and 20 more cute points!

10. :'D He thinks staring down an automated weapon will work..but then he starts to shiver..

11. His clacking can get annoying, but it' an interesting tick to his character. :)

12. His Loyalty itself is admirable, wether e's treated badly or not, loyalty is a wonderful thing in my book! :D

13. He may not be good at it, but he IS an engineer. :3 And he does get some results, so I think he's good. He's useful, if not very good at it.
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

All right, thanks guys!

Just one more person and Scorponok gets his fanclub!
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

lol I never have a clue how much I like Scorponok until I remember his good points. :'D He's probably my least fave in Beast Wars, but that's possibly because I dunno him better. :'3
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Dalgaroth wrote:lol I never have a clue how much I like Scorponok until I remember his good points. :'D He's probably my least fave in Beast Wars, but that's possibly because I dunno him better. :'3
Don't worry, he is the least liked Beast Warrior around, we had a discussion about it a while back lol

I shan't be joining a club for him
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I never noticed that he didn't have one. Poor little Scorpy!
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Darkshadow14 wrote:I never noticed that he didn't have one. Poor little Scorpy!
I also had not noticed there was no fanclub for him. I thought he was cool. I really liked seeing him shoot his rockets from his claws. His cyberbees were cool too.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I have learned to like Scorpy so I guess, if you guys need another member I'll join it too. Now to think of reasons why I like him...Crap. * Thinks*
Featherwing

Unread post by Featherwing »

He is a very machien like character. he cannot even talk correctly and he is like 'programmed' because he is so loyal to Megatron. He has no own personal opinion and he only likes to blow everything up.

But it was always fun when he got attacked or crushed by another one :lol:
Every animal has a soul, only some humans have none.
Xrerx

Unread post by Xrerx »

Check out my post for my reasons why Scorponok is more deserving of appreciation: viewtopic.php?t=2690

I don't know if I'd be active enough here to join a fan-club (I don't even know anything about how they work), but maybe that post will encourage someone else to join?

I might still... but I'd want to join other clubs too... :roll:
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Xrerx wrote:Check out my post for my reasons why Scorponok is more deserving of appreciation: viewtopic.php?t=2690

I don't know if I'd be active enough here to join a fan-club (I don't even know anything about how they work), but maybe that post will encourage someone else to join?

I might still... but I'd want to join other clubs too... :roll:
did you know we had a poll about who the least favourite character is? guess who won the title of least favourite character
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

Xrerx

Unread post by Xrerx »

Which is exactly why I needed to make that post.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Xrerx wrote:Which is exactly why I needed to make that post.
well you didn't need to, I mean alot of people here dont even know about characters like Heinrad and Stampy, but I dont post about why they should etc

Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Easy guys.

Fist off, this was a bit of an old thread bordering on the necro time limit. If you guys don't have any more constructive material to add to the thread, please let it go.

Second, Aesir, Scorpy should have some love too. There's no need to be hard on him for liking and supporting a character.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~