The New Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"I regret nothing, my dear scale face." the estatic feeling was rising inside her, the thrill, the excitement, the wonderful bloodlust. Starshadow flicked her index finger to tempt the big haired lady to make her first move.

First, provoke the enemy. Then strike with quick blows. she thought with a devious smile
Scaleblade

Unread post by Scaleblade »

"If you do not regret anything in your life then you are even more daft than I initially thought," the cobra stated. Scaleblade waited, unmoving and calculating. She was not a femme to rise to taunts and slander and was no fool. She knew the other femme wanted her to strike first.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow's ears drooped. Maybe she read her move. Not that it really matters. The catbot licked her thumb, narrowing her optics. She charged towards her and let out a panther like snarl, swiping her claws on her arms.
Scaleblade

Scaleblade whipped out her tonfa and blocked Starshadow's attack. Shoving her weight forward and pushing outward with her blades, Scaleblade threw the femme back a few feet before slowly starting to circle her. She twirled the bladed tonfa around in her hands casually before smirking. "You're quick to dish out the nasty words, but you can't handle them yourself?" Scaleblade taunted.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Making a small jump when she was being pushed, Starshadow's claws sink to the ground to stop making any further movements.
"You're quick to dish out the nasty words, but you can't handle them yourself?"
"Heh. Handle it? My dancing partner was a maximal general before she retired. Don't worry about the pain deary. It's about to get BETTER! she stuck out her tongue as she laughed, running towards her again. This time, she grabbed her arm and rammed her blades inside her elbow's joint socket, twisting it.
Scaleblade

"Aaargh!" Scaleblade cried out as the blad dug into her. She acted swiftly and kneed Starshadow hard in her torso before slashing her tonfa out accross her upper chest. Scaleblade ripped the blade from her arm kicked Starshadow once more for good measure. Perturbed by her seemingly childish attitude, Scaleblade grimaced before growling. "You think this is a game?" she seethed.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow smiled and looked at her wound, "It is a game. A game to survive this fight!" swiftly dashing towards her in a zigzag formation, she jumped, swiping her remaining blades on Scaleblade's chest multiple times before doing a roundhouse kick.

"Is that all you got?"
Scaleblade

The cobra femme hit the ground and rolled, taking a knee and inspecting her wounds. Scaleblade grimaced before wiping some of the energon away. "Do you realise how much common sense you are lacking? You start a fight and call it a game. A fight... is a war!" With her last words Scaleblade sprung up from her kneeling position and tackled Starshadow to the ground. Once she had the feline femme pinned, Scaleblade unsheethed a dagger which she burried in Starshadow's shoulder and chest several times before using the handle to punch her in the face again.

Satisfied with her attack and wanting nothing to do with the sad excuse of a fight and the naiive femme from the start, Scaleblade picked herself up off of Starshadow and straightened. "To you fighting may be a game, but it should never be treated as one." Scaleblade glared. "Go back to your high grade and bar. Thats where you belong," the femme growled lowly.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(And yet if this was a real bar.. this fight would of been stopped ages ago by a bouncer or the owner. :P )

As the two females fought and argued, a door to the backroom of the bar opened. A sigh came from a tall cybertronian, heavily armored with a sleek green and yellow build. He rubbed his face with one of his large webbed hands giving out a sigh.

He removed his hand from his face pointing it out towards them as he spoke Alright you two, break it up. Primus.. ever heard of restraint? This place is a mess!
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Ohay bud! Glad you could join us!))

Starshadow spat out some energon. Scaleface was clearly more skilled as her. Of course she was, Starshadow came from a different timeline. Her transmetal self was in her apartment being classy and all.
Alright you two, break it up. Primus.. ever heard of restraint? This place is a mess!
The mech looked so...repulsive. (I assume its that frog oc of yours :P) When did he arrive?

"This doesn't concern you, ugly amphibian...
Last edited by starshadow on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scaleblade

Scaleblade barely granted the newcomer a glance, narrowing her optics slightly. She gave Starshadow one more glare for good measure before bracing herself against a shabby wall and inspecting her wounds. "This shouldn't have concerned me either, you dolt," Scaleblade directed at Starshadow. "You're the one who insisted on fighting. I gave you plenty of opportunities to back down." The cobra femme grimaced as she shoved her elbow joint back in place.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Yep. Figured why not, since the character wont be used anyway. :P)

Freefall shaked his head as he walked towards Starshadow, then swung his rather large webbed hand around her stomach lifting her up As Lounge bouncer.. I believe it does. Now this place doesn't want any trouble.. so we'll just get you patched up here, but if you keep it up, we'll gladly call in the Cybertronian police.. He smirked widely, then dropped Starshadow down in a seat.

He glanced back towards Scaleblade Miss, will you also be requiring medical attention?
Scaleblade

Scaleblade finished messing with her elbow, a slow trail of energon running down her forearm. "Regrettably, yes." she stated to the amphibian bouncer. The wound was nothing she couldn't handle herself, but she wasn't one to turn away free help.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As Lounge bouncer.. I believe it does. Now this place doesn't want any trouble.. so we'll just get you patched up here, but if you keep it up, we'll gladly call in the Cybertronian police..
"I'll welcome the police with both open arms..wha-get you slimy hands off me!! she snarled as he lifted her up. The slime was equally disgusting as Glowstick's. A frown formed on her face when he dropped her.

"I'm leaving.." she said as she got out of her seat and left the lounge, going back to her timeline.

A transmetal Starshadow was sitting in the dark corner, bored of the drama that happened, ""hmmm...my old bloodthirsty self.."

Banshee was sitting at a bright corner, finished reading a history book about the Great War while sipping energon in her teacup, "and still predacons never learn from our ancestors' mistake..."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Freefall heard Starshadow leave, with the new one come in. He looked towards Scaleblade This will just be a sec, I'll get our DJ,Glowstick. He's rather skilled as a doctor and.. well anything else to do with machines.

Moments later, a transparent and blue glowing squid transformer floated in towards Scaleblade, examining her wounds he opened a back on his back pulling out a few supplies Don't worry, I'll make it like you never received damage Ma'am. he then said as he examined her elbow joint which she seemed to have a leak coming from.

His 10 tentacles then started to move independently of each other, almost like the arms of a CR chamber as he dissembled her arm, replacing the line, cleaning up the area and reworked her armor filling and filing the damaged metal smooth.

He finished his work rather swiftly, then nodded his head Sorry for any inconvenience ma'am.