The New Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"YOU BIG MEANIE!"
Sonar smiled, there was no way, he would go quietly.
"I DON'T WANNA CARRY THAT FAT OLD BAT! YOU CARRY HIM, STAR!!"
I am maybe old but I'm not fat! Sonar thought, then flinched when he felt Starshadow sink her teeth into his neck.
"Wow Sonar...you're really fat. Cut down on the organic food, will you? You need to lose some weight and have more muscles."
Sonar growled threatenly, baring his teeth.
"Don't worry, momma cat's going to take care of you~"
Sonar growled again.

One of these days I'm going to rip your out and eat it while your optics flicker and die!! He thought.
Drugged and dressed up, I knew you were into some unique hobbies, but that might be a bit much for your boyfriend Star.
"For Primus sake, I am not her boy friend! I never was!!" He shouted seeing how that was the only thing he could do.
Computer, lock down all hatches.
Well.. we should be safe in here for now..except the enemy is more or less the ninja of the sea kingdom..Stealth, Camouflage, able to move through even the tiniest of cracks or vents, smokescreen..and a expert at grappling.. hmm.. Maybe we should call for backup?
"Your going to need a whole army to do deal with those two." Sonar said.

((OOC: Sonar doesn't have any dignity in the Character Lougue. lol.))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(The Lounge tends to be more insane anyway.)

Glowstick nodded An army.. I do know of a one man army.. though he's a bit.. unique. Well, unique might putting it nicely, he's a lecherous psychotic..but if his track record is like the legends, then it might be equivalent of throwing an ant into a blackhole. On the upside, since our enemy is a bunch of girls, I don't have to pay his ridiculous mercenary fees.

Glowstick then activated his comlink, he then heard a male voice, seeming slightly annoyed in tone Yeah kid, what do you want? a female voice was then heard You really shouldn't be so cranky to future clients NightShadow-Sama. ... Could you stop with the honorifics? We're not on Amida anymore. a second female voice was then heard,clearly drunk in tone. Mmm.. But you don't mind when I call you Master.

NightShadow's voice then sounded a bit flustered for a moment as he spoke Er.. That is entirely different.. Ahem..

Glowstick's optic twitches ... Did I call at a bad time?

No no.. Don't worry about it, now what do you want? I don't usually like taking jobs off Preds unless you make it worth my while.

Er.. I'm kind of pinned down by some pred girls, one apparently is crazy and obsessed with with me, she seems to claim she loves me.

Some laughter was then heard in the background Really? Is that all? Send me some pictures and I'll think about it.

Glowstick nodded, a few seconds later NS responded Well well.. Not bad. Not really into the gothic types these days, but hey.. you got yourself a bodyguard kiddo.

Glowstick scratched the side of his head as the comlink turned off looking to the side Not sure if this was a good idea or not, but oh well.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

The predacon girls were coughing from the smoke.
"SLAG THAT SQUID!" Starshadow snarled.

"Don't worry, we Hell-Fangs are pretty good in tracking." Cecaelia then sighed, "Queen Kraken to Angel Cat, which direction did Glowstick's signature went?" she comlinked the cat.

"Hmmm...according to what I saw from the radar, it should be the North." Starshade replied.

"Thanks Halo Kitten, Queen. K out." Cecaelia shut her comlink and headed to the direction with Starshadow where they would find the wanted mechs.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As the girls started to walk, they suddenly noticed an arm around each of them with his hands on their sides as out of the sudden a black and gold mech appeared between, standing around Lio Convoy's size, his body reflecting light cast from the lamps and his build was fairly muscular but not over bulky. His beast mode components were unusual, looking like a mix of cuttlefish and panther parts, but even that wasn't something they could be entirely sure of. At his left hip he carried a strange ornamented katana in black and gold with a setting sun detailed on the tsuba(handguard) while two black tassles hanged from the end of the kashira(Pommel/end of handle)

His amber optics shined as he spoke up Ladies ladies.. you shouldn't sully yourself with something as petty and juvenile as revenge. Lets go into the bar and discuss this over a few drinks.. what do you say? I'll buy. he spoke radiating a sense of confidence and relaxed tone.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow and Cecaelia looked at each other then to the new bot.
"Hmm..I don't trust him, Nightstar-sama." Cecaelia whispered to Starshadow.
"I don't too.." the cat whispered back.

Starshadow them spoke "Umm sir, you got the wrong idea. We're paying our comrades a visit. So..bye!" she removed the tentacle off her and pulled Cecaelia away from the unknown fuzor, continuing their journey.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

NightShadow let out a light sigh as he put his arms behind his head I'm sorry you feel that way. he then said, his lets and back discharge a sudden burst of thrust as he launches and somersaults through the air past the two girls, then twists as he lands in front of them in a rather casual stance, black lines seen pulsing across his body, much like a cuttlefish. Well if you don't want to give peace a chance, I guess I'll just have to dawn the gauntlets of war. Since I don't carry any gauntlets, I guess this will have to do.. he then pulled out something pink and frilly, pulling it back on his middle finger and projecting out at the two girls.

The pink frilly object lands on StarShadow's helmet horn, revealed to be a pink frilly thong. I challenge you two ladies.. Lets see what you got. he smirked crossing his arms, his gold mask then slid up over his face.

(Name: NightShadow
Player: NaitoKage
Alt. Mode: Panther/Cuttlefish
Function:Retired Black ops,Mercenary
Class: Warrior/Spy
Height: 2.90 m
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8
Weapons: Energo Katana, (X2) Electro Lasers
Noted equipment:Limited flight(parts from past Space jet mode)
Special Ability: Invisibility (Beast wars era equivalent to Shadow mode) )
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar closed his optics to rest so his body could get rid of the venom that Starshadow had injected her with. Minutes later he heard movement on his right, he open his optics and his spark skipped a beat when he saw another bat transformer. He guessed that her beast mode was a gaint flying fox. He always found those kind of bats rather beautful.

"Well, you didn't sleep long." She said turning to look at him.

"I wasn't inject with a whole lot of cyber venom, so I'll be fine." Sonar replied.

"I'm Java by the way." The female bat said.

"Sonar."

((OOC: Looks like Starshadow has competition. Lol. Here is what Java's beast form looks like. http://www.wettropics.gov.au/st/rainfor ... ingFox.jpg I'm only using her in the character lounge, just to make Starshadow jealous. hehe.))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((Ohh maii...Star WILL be jealous :P)

Starshadow took off the thong off her helmet and ripped it apart. "Cecaelia, you'll go ahead of me. I'll deal with this pest." she growled as her bat wings burst out from her back.

"Uhh...okay Nightstar-sama." the octopus bot ran off without her leader.

"Okay samurai....let's see what you've got." Starshadow smirked and charged towards him.
Last edited by starshadow on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick leaned back in the captain's seat watching the fight on the Leviathan's monitors, a bowl of popcorn held by one tentacle throwing a few pieces into the beak on his chest.

NightShadow smirked under his mask, as she came closer a sudden jet of thrust came from his feet and back hopping over her, the feeder tentacles on his back stretching to grab her as she passes under him then appeared to twist his body in the air with his thrusters pointing one leg down as his tentacles pulled him in towards her, his thrusters making adjustments as he came down for a slingshot dropkick aimed at her backside. Samurai hm? It's been a long time since I've drawn my sword.. I probably wont be needing it.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow rubbed her aching butt. "Can't you be a lil gentle when you're fighting with a lady?" she pouted.

The demon batcat flew towards Nightshadow and tackled him, pinnining down.
"Nice sword, I'll take it~" she grabbed his sword and threw away the sheath, looking at the blade, "Mind if I try it?" the batcat set the blade across his neck.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

NightShadow simply snickered as he was tackled with the blade to his neck, the sword was unusual looking having a mostly black surface with a clear crystal like edge to it. Alien like text etched into one side of the blade while kanji was at the base on the other side, while it appeared it was sharp enough to probably cut him the weapon required being powered up to operate which the weapon appeared to be password encrypted. He looked up towards her Gentle with a vampire girl like yourself? Mmm.. I guess I could do that.

The beast head on his shoulder then moved licking her hand, a sudden surge running through her body as she started to feel her hand lose some strength, a sensation of being lightheaded and intoxicated starting to wash over her from obvious cyber venom. NS then placed his hand on her hand pushing the sword away, he moved his other hand pulling her down closer to him So, how gentle do you want me to be?

as Cecaelia ran away, she was suddenly confronted by a tiny girl with purple optics standing before her with her hands folded in front of herself as she bowed, Her body was unusual with a glowing crystal like structure and transmetal purple chrome. Terribly sorry miss, but I can't allow you to pass. Would you reconsider? she then said in a soft spoken tone.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow felt dizzy after her hand was licked. She lay her head on Nightshadow's shoulder while thinking what was the cause of the sudden effect. "As gentle as possible.." she sighed in defeat.
"Sorry little girl but I got a squid to catch!" Cecaelia replied and kept running.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

NightShadow smirked while his mask slide back Good girl. He then used his tentacles to grab his scabbard and sheathed his sword, using his arms to lift her up and stand up, he then flew into the air moving past Cecaelia landing on top of one of the gun barrels on the Leviathan holding StarShadow in the bridal carrying method.

The little girl sighed watching Cecaelia run past, then turned around as two massive Gatling cannons raised from her back while her skirted armor opened at the side revealing two micro missile pods, a visor sliding down over her optics as she acquired target lock. How problematic..

NightShadow then spoke up Hold it Dark. Hey Octopus girl, how about I pose a trade? You can have your cute friend here if you quit now. Otherwise.. well I guess we could see how fun it'd be to dress her up and take some pictures. he then chuckled darkly.

Glowstick blinked watching the video Huh.. what is he doing?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Slag no, buddy. I'll get your aft kicked." Starshadow growled and put a hand on her optics.

"You heard her. That would be disrespecting my boss." Cecaelia replied and walked towards the Leviathan, knocking on every entrance, "GLOWSTICK KUN~!!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

NS smirked down at her But then I wont be gentle if you do that. he then snickered, then one of his cuttlefish arms slide unhooking her whip from her backside, then he set her down on her stomach on the other gun barrel, tying her arms behind her with it.

He leaned up as he turned invisible seeming to leave Star on top of the gun. A few moments later a voice was heard behind Cecaelia Well, now it's your turn. Get ready..

Glowstick blinked looking at StarShadow tied and laying on the gun turret barrel, then sighed That is not going to end well..