The New Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar was aware that Glowstick had moved in the opposite direction.
Yo, You wanted something?
The bat wasn't able to see threw the smokescreen but it sounded like Glowstick was going to do some thing stupid. He wasn't sure if his echo's would be make to penetrate the black cloud of smoke.

Primus, he must really have a death wish, either that or he's just stupid. Sonar thought, transforming into his beast mode and moving behind the the one called Cecaelia.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Cecaelia's spark was beating pretty fast as she heard Glowstick's voice. Looking up, she sighed like a hopeless romantic girl.

"You better come down in an instance or I'll come up there!" she pouted with arms akimbo. When she says it, she means it. Even if she can't reach the squidbot, she'll try every way to pin him down.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick raised an optic ridge floating higher and back further from Cecaelia Oh? and why should I do that? Personally I prefer the air or water to the ground.. he then lounged back floating, his feeder tentacles behind his head. He counted her visible limbs, 2 robot arms and 8 octopus arms, she was basically equal to him in limb terms, but stronger and with more lasers.

Besides, why are you so obsessed with embracing me? Do you even have any other objective then clinging?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"It's because I like you.." Cecaelia was tapping her foot, getting impatient. "Guess I'll just have to get you down myself.."
The predacon femme climbed to the top of a tall lamp post and fired two tentacles out, coiling around Glowstick's ankles, pulling him towards her.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked as he was pulled over, a sweat drop forming on the back of his head I didn't think you had that kind of reach..Are you sure your a octopus and not a squid? Glowstick then stated looking towards her, feeling like a tethered balloon. Glowstick then sighed Why is it every time I come to a bar something weird happens?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"You better come down in an instance or I'll come up there!"
Oh? and why should I do that? Personally I prefer the air or water to the ground.. Besides, why are you so obsessed with embracing me? Do you even have any other objective then clinging?
She's a crazy women that's why. Sonar thought.
"It's because I like you.." "Guess I'll just have to get you down myself.."
This whole obessive love fest was grossing Sonar out, if they were going to make it out in one piece he had to act fast.
I didn't think you had that kind of reach..Are you sure your a octopus and not a squid? Why is it every time I come to a bar something weird happens?
Before the she-squid could reply, Sonar quickly sank his teeth into the female's shoulder.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia screamed when Sonar bit her. Her tentacles released Glowstick and coiled around Sonar's entire body, squeezing him.

Starshadow was watching the whole thing. "Gee Sonar, you're such a bully.."
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar would have smirked when he was able to get the female's attention off Glowstick, but his optics widened when her tentactles coiled around his body.

"Ok," He rasped. "Not... one of my better idea's..."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow sighed and shook her head. "You might want to let go of him, Queen Kraken."

Cecaelia's rings were glowing brightly. "WHY SHOULD I?!" the tentacles were squeezing the bat tighter every second.

"Because he has fleas."

"Fleas?!"

"Yeah..and dirt."

"Dirt?!"

"And blood and his beast mode has skin disease!"

"EWWW!!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"You might want to let go of him, Queen Kraken."
"WHY SHOULD I?!"
Sonar was unable to blast the female with a sonic blast because he couldn't draw in any air.
"Because he has fleas."

"Fleas?!"

"Yeah..and dirt."

"Dirt?!"

"And blood and his beast mode has skin disease!"

"EWWW!!"
"Hey!" Sonar managed to say. "I mayb have fleas and dirt... but I do not have skin disease!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"If you want a good way of getting revenge, give him a bath at Vengeance and dress him up." Starshadow suggested. This was indeed a perfect opportunity to mess around with Sonar.

"Hmmm...okay, neko-san!" Cecaelia put a wrapped up Sonar behind her back and walked with the panther to the direction where their ship was located.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked, then floated in the air following the group. Queen of the sea eh? Hmm.. well there aren't that many aquatic females to begin.. he then said to himself.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"If you want a good way of getting revenge, give him a bath at Vengeance and dress him up."
Oh, no, no, no! Sonar thought then started struggling.
"Hmmm...okay, neko-san!"
Sonar's optics widened then once again sank his teeth into her shoulder, this time not letting go.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia screamed in pain once again. "YOU BIG MEANIE!" then, she started crying.

"I DON'T WANNA CARRY THAT FAT OLD BAT! YOU CARRY HIM, STAR!!" she threw Sonar's body to Starshadow then bit his neck, injecting a little cyber venom to paralyse his body movements but not his mouth.

Starshadow blinked and carried Sonar like a little bot and started walking. "Wow Sonar...you're really fat. Cut down on the organic food, will you? You need to lose some weight and have more muscles." She could feel Sonar's hatred of being clean and the idea of getting dressed up.

"Don't worry, momma cat's going to take care of you~" she smiled and laughed evily.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick cringed watching Sonar being bitten and tossed around like a sack of bolts, he then projected his tentacles down grabbing Sonar from StarShadow's grasp, discharging a smokescreen down at the girls Drugged and dressed up, I knew you were into some unique hobbies, but that might be a bit much for your boyfriend Star.

Glowstick then floated away towards the Parking lot landing on top of the largest vehicle there, the Leviathan. He opened the turret hatch and dived inside, then closed it. Computer, lock down all hatches.

Glowstick then had a sigh of relief, moving down to the lower level and entering the quarters setting Sonar down on one of the beds, then sat down on the opposite bed. Well.. we should be safe in here for now..except the enemy is more or less the ninja of the sea kingdom..Stealth, Camouflage, able to move through even the tiniest of cracks or vents, smokescreen..and a expert at grappling.. hmm.. Maybe we should call for backup?