The New Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow looked at the glowing caterpillar. Her optics were wide opened. Cute...Really cute.

She opened one of her bags and pulled out a laptop. Let see what that sucker is doing now... She opened a program and a screen popped out and it looked like Starshade was having a party all alone in her previous house.

SLAG HER SHE MESSED UP THE ROOM!!! She clenched her fists and turned to Glowstick.
What should we do now? I'm bored... she flicked her tail.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick sits down in a chair and shrugs There's over 30 videogame consoles, 100 gigs of music, and some.. "non-regulation" iced tea in the fridge.

Glowstick then pulled out his camera cleaning it, then sat it down next to his computer set up, which seemed rather strange with wires about, multiple monitors and random parts attached to the computer terminal.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow popped out behind Glowstick. Watcha doin? She looked at the computers.

The white lioness got her drink and looked around. She flicked her white tail. Her cyan optics were showing boredom. Everywhere seems boring to me...Nothing to laugh about...
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

A white tigeress femme sat at the bar, minding her own business really, having a regular cube of energon not really much trying to both others that were in the lounge. Wintersong gve a bored sigh gazing around the room for something to do other then to drinka cube of energon.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((Thought I should practise on my new oc and improve my english :P))

Cecaelia walked inside the bar and sat at the bar counter. "A blue lagoon please." she said and took out her makeup bag, applying her gold lipstick.

"Oh, I look so pretty today!" the yellow octopus giggled as her tentacles kept moving around with excitement. She was looking around for any underwater transformers to talk to but most of them were hairy, fluffy or furry beast bots. One word to describe the day, boring!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Bartender raised an optic ridge at the tiny Octopus girl Your funeral lady.. he then said, getting out a chilled highball glass filling it with ice, and pouring an ounce of Vodka, ounce of Blue Curacao liqueur, and filling the glass with lemonade to reduce the bitter orange flavor of the blue curacao, then placed a cherry in it and slid the glass towards Cecaelia.

In a dark corner of the room Glowstick flipped a page in a book he appeared to be reading, drinking a mixture of cranberry and vodka, he appeared to have a taste for drinks that were much like himself, Bitter,clear, or glowing.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia wraped the glass around with a tentacle and brought it near to her mouth.

"Cheers to me.." she drank the liquid and licked her lips.

Something glowing caught her attention, she tilted her head and looked at Glowstick.

"Finally! an aquatic bot! OH my spark~" she walked towards the squidbot and sat next him, crossing her legs.

"Hey cutie, why are you all alone?" she asked.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked looking towards Cecaelia, sliding slightly in the booth from her raising an optic ridge, then started to glance around the room with his optics before speaking up I didn't realize there was a policy against being alone. he then said calmly, pondering who put her up to talking to him and the possible health concerns of interacting with a blue ring octopus, accidentally sharing the same glass would be enough to put down a gestalt and he didn't have a very high endurance to deal with such toxins to begin.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia chuckled. "There isn't."
Her tentacles moved around excitedly with the blue rings glowing brightly. She could tell that Glowstick was a little nervous. That was the very same reaction when she spoke to those kind of bots.
"Heard any interesting news recently?" she asked.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick shakes his head Not particularly no.. hmm.. is there a problem miss? Your..rings are flashing. he then stated pointing towards one of her tentacles with a squid arm, putting his book down on the table which appeared to be some sort of book on battlefield strategy.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Oh! It's nothing! They'll flash when I'm excited or..mad." Some of Cecaelia's tentacles were crawling behind Glowstick, ready to wrap him up. "I'm Cecaelia. My pals call me Cece. Pfft...sounds like sissy.." she sipped her drink.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick's optic shifted as he noticed her tentacles moving towards him, he slid a bit further away Oh, I see. I'm sorry I aggravated you, I appear to do that alot. I go by the name Glowstick. Hm.. your extremities appear to have a mind of their own don't they? he then stated, his glow seeming to dim. He was for the most part, just glad she wasn't a certain cone snail as they were far more lethal, killing victims in 30 seconds.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia was losing her patience as Glowstick was indeed getting a little afraid. That's what happens when she has a beast mode of one of the top 10 most venomous animals. "Oh they don't.."

Her blue ringed tentacles wrapped themselves around him tightly, making sure he does'nt slip away like a fish. "I can't help it! I'm so IN LOVE WITH YOU!!" she pulled the squidbot closer to her and gave him a tight hug.

((Primus! It's Scylla number 2!!! XDXD))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick simply blinked and stopped glowing, one of his feeder tentacles stretching to rub his optics for a moment. I see..I assumed you were an assassin. Now I'm wondering if your a bit buzzed. I would like to inquire as to why you would suddenly have this desire of love? Glowstick then pointed towards a passed out Icebreaker at a table surrounded by bottles, his head resting on his arm Clearly he would be the better subject, besides being taller and more physically adapt, he has key features which I lack.. Like a face and fingers..Not being transparent or a slime coating..These tend to be fairly popular or important qualities usually. Or so my experience has told me anyway..

Glowstick then picked up his drink and poured it into his chest, he couldn't even really taste what he was drinking from how bizarre his anatomy was.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cecaelia was still hugging him. She prefer a bot with tentacles like her. She wouldn't care to answer his questions.
A young panther/dove fusor entered in the bar. "OH CEEEEEEEEEEEECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she called out.

Cecaelia facepalmed as she know the voice of the fuzor. "Not again..."
*******************************************************************************************
The fuzor spotted the yellow octopus femme with her optics wide. "Primus CECE!!" she ran up to the aquatic predacons took out a camera, taking pictures, "my my my! This is the sixth dude you're gonna stalk?"

The irritated octopus fired out a tentacle, coiling it around her neck. "Flash off, kid! And get your aft out of the bar!"

"No way pretty face! This would be a good evidence that you've been slacking all night long. It's your turn to do the guarding duty, ya know?" she kept her camera and shook Glowsticks hand-err..feeder tentacle. "Congratulations dude! You're Cecaelia's sixth target of the year."