Should we make a new RPing thread with a different topic?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Should we make a new RPing thread?

ABSOLUTELY YES!!!
No votes
WHAT THE SLAG?! NO!!!
100%

Total votes: 4

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Should we make a new RPing thread with a different topic?

Unread post by starshadow »

As the title says, should we make a new RPing thread since the chara lounge is pretty inactive and it's basically filled by me and NK which probably bore us to death since it's only filled by us and no one else. So...If it's a yes, have any ideas what the new RPing thread would be about?

I had an idea about our beastie OCs lived in a life like humans (Shopping for armor, dating, school life, working day etc.) and I hope it won't bore impatient RPers like me too much.
Please state your ideas if you want a new RPing thread.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I voted no. We already have the canon RPG thread, and for OC's who aren't a part of that they can join the OC Episode #1 thread (anyone can join at any time). Plus, if we made a thread focused on shopping, dating, etc. then we might as well just do it in the character lounge.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well...I suggest that we should restart the 'story' of the chara lounge then...It's kinda messy while I was re reading the posts. Plus, inactive.

EDIT : So...Is the idea of re starting of the chara lounge a good idea for you moderators or whoever is in charge of the previous chara lounge?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hey, Starshadow. I voted no on starting a completely new RP thread for the same reasons that Alak mentioned. We have enough opened threads for posting as it is. No need to make more clutter.
I suggest that we should restart the 'story' of the chara lounge then...It's kinda messy while I was re reading the posts. Plus, inactive.
Well, there never was a "story" to the lounge. It was just a place for characters to hang out that was completely separate from the BW game and the OC threads. And I think most of the "mess" that happened in the Lounge was created by you and NK. :wink: If you want me to close that Lounge thread and start a new one with a different title, that's fine, but it should have the same principal as the Lounge did; a place where any character can just hang out and interact with others.
"Well, that's just prime!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

That's what I'm talking about...Well...we could keep the same title
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

All righty then!