Fresh out of the Stasis Pod...

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

wewt! :D

I'm glad you're glad! 8D

If I have them already, I'd like to stick with them. :3 I <3 Tarantulas and te others, but I'm happy with Megatron and Terrorsaur. I actually haven't written Megatron too much - maybe once or twice, tbh. I think it'd be a cool challenge to write him for some time to get into his character! :D And then Terrorsaur's just fun. xD

Yay! :D
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wow,what a long introduction.

The name is Wonko The Sane.I'm not an RP type of gal,but you will sure see me in these Boards...mostly spewing a Comment or two with my buddy Aesir.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site Dalgaroth!

Writing/talking on and on is fun. You should do it as often as possible. Muahahahaha.

And you've already been warned of the penguins and waffles, so, there you are.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Dalgaroth

Hello, Wonko the Sane! :D Okay!

Greetings, Blazemane! Yes, the penguins and waffles! I will watch out for them. xD
Dreamscreamer

Unread post by Dreamscreamer »

Hello there :)
Life is like a novel. You don't know how it will end, or how long it will be.
Dalgaroth

:waves: Hiya!
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Welcome to the site Dalgaroth! I like your enthusiasm for sure! I've kind of had a decline of enthusiasm for Beast Wars right now. :? But it's also because I'm really into other things right now like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 8)
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Dalgaroth

lol that's okay! :D

I used to cycle but it seems no matter what other fandom I get into (THere was Halo, Final Fantasy 7, etc) I always have TF rightnext to it. XD Can't shake it! I hope I never do. :3

However, TMNT ROOOOOOOOOOCCCKKSS! That's another fandom I went into a CRAZE over just recently. :'D Still around man, still around. :D
Darth Knuckles

Yeah the TMNT do rock! I'm so ready for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up and it comes out tomorrow! Who's your favorite turtle? Mine's Raph. By the way that's an awesome avatar you've got there! 8)
Last edited by Darth Knuckles on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Dalgaroth

lol thank you!

lol my fave is Raph too! XD But he's tied with Donnatello! :33
Darth Knuckles

That's cool! My second favorite would have to be Mikey. He was my first ninja turtles toy and he was pretty awesome in "Enter the Shredder" from the cartoon. That's also a cool Rampage crab you've got in your signature now too! :wink:
Dalgaroth

Cool! :D I like Mikey. :'D

Thank you! xD I based him off Rampage obviously but just so I don't run into Copyright problems, I had to change him. He's for my Adoptables site. :D