TF Attractiveness

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

TF Attractiveness

Unread post by Lady Venom »

To the mods, if you could, repost the current thread from the Gender one pertaining to attractiveness here, that'd be great.

Otherwise, I'd like to ask anyone who was posting in the gender thread about who they felt were attractive in Beast Wars (and other series, but since it started about Beast Wars, I felt this section was appropriate) to please continue their conversations and debates here.

This way we won't clog up a thread about something inconsequential to the original topic.

I'll start.

I personally didn't find any robots attractive, per se. But I certainly found them fascinating and utterly enthralling in their own rights. Yes, I preferred Rampage, because of his interesting past that twisted him, and allowed him to choose to become the creation/monster he was that we know him to be.

Since there are many paths, that create a homicidal killer, or sociopath (which often is a lack of moral compass) it was interesting to take note of his choices and connection with Transmutate.

While I do not feel that he felt anything more than another person to manipulate in the long run, it was interesting none the less to see his kinship towards it, when compared to Silverbolts' more...brotherly aspect towards Transmutate.
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation

SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I like characters for thier personalities, but for some odd reason I do find some of the bots attractive in some way.

But anyway, I do think Optimus Primal is kind of attactive in season one of BW in his robot mode. Though, I don't care much for the Transmetal 1 look, but I do like his Optimal form. I'm not really sure why, but I think he's a handsome. Same goes for Optimus Prime in the other continuities.

Does anyone else think that TFA Optimus' smile is so adorable?

Also speaking of smiles. of course it's no serect that I love Dinobot's smile. I think he actually looks cute when he smiles.

Also I've always thought that Cheetor and Sliverbolt were cute. I think it's something about their optics that make them cute.

Same goes for TFA Bumblebee. Those big optics of his, make him look so cute. ^-^

Also I don't why, but I actually find TFA Megatron kind of sexy. :shock: I know, even I'm surpised by that.
I demand cookies!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I agree with you. Transformers are very interesting.

Also, their personalities contribute to their own attractiveness. Yeah, I could point out that Cheetor looks cute, Rattrap's six-pack is awesome, Dinobot's muscles can make some girls squeel, Silverbolt's puppy eyes are aborable, and Depth Charge's gruff voice can also well...I'll just let someon else tell that one.

I guess I'm think their stories and their personality altogether make their positions even more attractive to the audiences.

WARNING FANGIRL COMMENT BELOW. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:

I think Optimus is hot though! Like I said, he's handsome even if he is robot. I can get wrapped up in his voice any day! :lol:

END OF FANGIRL COMMENT

But still, I think it's more of their backgrounds and adventures that make them even more exciting :D

Same goes for Optimus Prime in the other continuities.
I agree with you there!

[/quote]
Last edited by una on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Also I don't why, but I actually since TFA Megatron kind of sexy.
Your not the only one who thinks he's sexy. Heck i even have the hots for Blitzwing from TFA, as well as Prowl from TFA. Even Optimus Prime, Jetfire, Starscream, and Megatron from Armada i think are hot. Tell me that's not strange.
Oh and lets not forget Dinobot *drools*
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wow, am I the only one who doesn't find a bot physically attractive?

Or am I merely the only one that doesn't find Dinobot attractive? lol

Give in to temptation

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Or am I merely the only one that doesn't find Dinobot attractive? lol
Some thing must be wrong with you then, jk. I only find the first Dinobot attractive the second Dinobot kind of scars me, i also find TM Megatron from Beast wars attractive some thing is wrong with me.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Okay, so we've established that some transformers are attractive. I'm guilty of that too...

But what I love about Beast Wars and TFA is the character development. And that's what kinda bothered me in G1, no offense to any G1ers out there. It's just that all the Autobots were gung-ho about everything. And Spike. UGH, Spike. Yick yick yick. The human sidekick has to be more interesting then that...

Back on track now... besides characters, I loved the room for fanfiction plots. Not to say I'm against descriptive tv shows, I just like thinking of all the random plot fillers. Like how Megatron found the TM2 Driver. Could've there been another alien site? Or was it left over from the Standing Stones? And in Beast Wars, you can make up the backstories for all the characters. Fun stuff. :D
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Yea, there is much love for the ability to create amazing back stories. The careful thing people and writers need to consider is the delicate way they go about creating back stories.

As I'm a strict person for canon, I will re-watch episodes like mad and read scripts for the show/episode as well, to make sure I'm not missing anything and that everything is exactly and explicitly correct.

I am a canon whore. Not to be mistaken for a cannon whore. I use to be all about adding in original characters and making up things...most of which my old fics make me shudder...prolly why I don't plan on continuing anything I've got posted here.

I prefer working with Canon only. It can be fresh, amazing and intelligently written WITHOUT incorporating another fan made character.

But enough on that little ramble.

------

Admittedly, I enjoyed Dinobot's character, but I found Dinobot II WAY more interesting, but that's because I count Dark Mirror(? or was it Glass?) as Canon too, since it was WRITTEN.

BWAHAHA.

Iunno, the more darker (and I mean uniquely dark) and psychologically interesting a character is, the more interesting I find him (and I'm sure that could cause an attraction, if I found it appealing to look at a tonne-8 foot robot attractive).. But really, no more than the rest of the criminal's I research.

Give in to temptation

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

SkyxDB wrote:
Also I don't why, but I actually find TFA Megatron kind of sexy. :shock: I know, even I'm surpised by that.
No,you're not the only one...actually,most of the TFA guys are quite attractive.Prime was really awesome in a naive leader sort of way,Waspinator was drop dead goregeous,and Warpath,I practically drooled over that voice.

But who I found more attractive than any Transformer has to be Animated Shockwave.That British accent is to die for,not to mention that he has that devious Marvel personality...and the emotions he expressed in 'This Is Why I Hate Machines'...let's just say that angry/frustrated Shockwave made me declare Corey Burton as my second Favourite Voice Actor.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I find TFA Prowl hot. I don't care if I sound weird but I do. He reminds me of a cat. He's so freakin' catty. But I really like him. Don't know why. He came off as a jerk in the beginning but... :lol:
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Well, I like I said, before I mostly like characters for thier personalities. Since this topic was about attarctiveness, I was mentioning the bots that I find attractive.

Oh I forgot one, but I'm sure that we can all agree that Terrorsaur is pretty in robot mode. :lol:

But I've noticed that's I only find characters I like attractive. For TFA I like Bulkhead for his character, but I also think he's kind of cute in his own way.

But if I a character I don't like has looks and charm, then those things don't work me.

Sometimes I think I'm probably the only girl doesn't go for BW Megatron's charm.
I demand cookies!
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Ohhh, Come on Skye, you mean the insanity, the megalomania, and utterly obscene ego and self serving attitude that doesn't allow for rational thought realistically isn't attractive?

Tar and Feather!

>> :D

Give in to temptation

SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Ohhh, Come on Skye, you mean the insanity, the megalomania, and utterly obscene ego and self serving attitude that doesn't allow for rational thought realistically isn't attractive?
Sorry, but those aren't the qualities I look for in mech. *Uses ninja skills to avoid tar and feather*
I demand cookies!
Dreamscreamer

Unread post by Dreamscreamer »

On the topic of Beast Wars, I would have to say... I think Dinobot is hawt in his own way XD Well his red eyes and his sharp teeth are perhaps his own turn-off, but other than that, he's hawt.

I don't think I could ever be turned on by Optimus, simply because, well... in Beast Wars, he just seems too much like an ape, even in his robot mood, and uh... well I don't find apes attractive, I'll just put it like that >.>

(But of course, that's just me :lol: )

As for other Transformers franchises, I definitely find TFA Prowl hot :D
Life is like a novel. You don't know how it will end, or how long it will be.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Lady Venom wrote:Ohhh, Come on Skye, you mean the insanity, the megalomania, and utterly obscene ego and self serving attitude that doesn't allow for rational thought realistically isn't attractive?

Tar and Feather!

>> :D
Not to mention his obsession for cloning a certain turncoat,his Machevillian plots,and his dialouge and voice...and that Dragon Mode.

*Fans herself*
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!