The Next Generation

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

The Next Generation

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I just started writing this it varies from T to M depending on what's going on and what they are doing. Hope you enjoy the first chapter.

Flare looked at her stomach she was now three months along and they were having a girl, Ironhide and Nightfall were having a boy, they were due any day now. Flare smiled putting a hand on her stomach she was grateful that she didn’t have an argument over the kids name like Nightfall and Ironhide had.
_o0o_

“For the last time Ironhide we are not naming our son Ironhide jr! He will just get confused when he gets older!” Nightfall shouted.
“Alright, Alright, calm down it was just a suggestion, don’t bite my head off.” Ironhide replied getting out of range just in case she smacked him up side the head.
They sat in silence for a while, Nightfall looked like she wanted to kill Ironhide, so he moved to the other couch out of her reach and sat down. It has felt that they were fighting every other day most times for no reason at all.
“Raider.” Ironhide said a few minutes later.
“What?” Nightfall snapped.
“Raider,” Ironhide repeated. “We can name the sparkling Raider.”
Nightfall’s optics soften and she stood up and walked over to Ironhide and sat beside him. “I love it, I’m sorry for snapping at you Ironhide.”
“Its alright,” Ironhide said putting his arm around her. “I know your scared but don’t worry I’m here for you.”
Nightfall smiled and rested her head against his shoulder.

When ever Flare was having an angry mood swing she’d always give Optimus a heads up ten seconds before it happened. Ironhide wasn’t so fortunate, he ended up in the med bay after Nightfall had lost her temper and hit him over the head with some thing hard knocking out cold for at least half the day.
She felt the sparkling kick her hand and she smiled, the only thing she didn’t like about being Pregnant was having to lay around and rest, not that she didn’t mind the extra rest she enjoyed it actually. Oh and not to mention having a hard time trying to get up without embarrassing oneself, she had nearly fallen onto her face on more then one occasion Optimus had been there to catch her before any thing bad happened.
She closed her eyes so she could sense Saber better, they had… well Flare wanted to name their little femme Saber after Flare’s mother and Optimus approved saying “Saber is a beautiful name.”
She heard the door open, she opened her eyes and used her elbows to see who it was and she smiled when saw Optimus who smiled in return.
“How are you feeling?” He asked helping her sit up.
“Aside from being tired, hungry all the time and horny. I’m good.” Flare said.
Optimus smiled and placed his hand on her stomach to see if he could feel the sparkling kick, his smile widened when he felt the sparkling kick where his hand was.
“She’s been pretty active these past few days,” Flare said she then sensed that some thing was on her bond mates mind, she put her hand on his giving his hand a gentle squeeze. “What’s on your mind, Optimus?”
“We’ve received a single that two more Autobots are coming, they will be here in three days.”
“And you are worried why?” Flare asked.
Optimus looked at her and raised an eye brow.
“Oh, right. That’s going to be a problem. So do you know who is coming?”
“Prowl and Blurr, I believe you remember them?”
“Hey, in my own defense I minding my own business and on patrol, blame Road-Rash he’s always looking for a fight.” Flare said crossing her arms.
“Yes they told me that a rowdy Decepticon attacked unprovoked,” Optimus said. “All I’m saying is that you and Nightfall should remain here while we go greet them and tell them what’s going on. Ironhide and Jazz have already agreed to stay here.”
“Jazz probably wants to surprise Prowl.” Flare said with a small smile getting off the berth.
“Flare you should be resting.” Optimus said.
Flare sighed. “Optimus, I’ve been resting for three days straight, I need to move around some time.” She said calmly not wanting to argue with her bond mate.
“Very well.” Optimus said after a few minutes past.

Rachel sat at the table in the rec. room along with Sam, Michaela, and Bumblebee.
“Hey Sam, I’ll give you five bucks if you chug your slurpy.” Rachel asked with a small smirk.
“Sweet,” Sam said then took the lip of his slurpy and taking a big drink a few seconds later he put his drink down and put his hands on his head and yelled on pain. “Oh my god, this is the worst brain freeze ever!”
Rachel and Michaela nearly fell out of their chairs they were laughing so hard.
“Sam why did you do that?” Bumblebee asked gently rubbing Sam’s back to comfort him.
“I needed the five dollars.” Sam replied rubbing his temples.
After a few minutes Rachel and Michaela calmed down and Rachel handed Sam the five dollars.
Ironhide came running in his cannons ready to fight. “Are we under attacked?!”
“Relax, Rambo. It’s only Sam screaming like a girl due to his brain freeze.” Rachel said sitting straighter in her chair.
Ironhide powered down his cannons seeing that there was nothing wrong just three younglings acting their age.
“Since no one is in danger I’m going to check on Nightfall. Rachel I’ll take you home in an hour.” Ironhide said.
“Alright, Dad- I mean Ironhide.” Rachel covered her mouth with one hand.
Ironhide raised an optic ridge but smiled any way then left.
“Did you just call Ironhide Dad?” Sam asked.
“Yes, it’s a simple mistake I called my third grade mom once give me a break.” Rachel said putting her head on the table top.
Michaela rubbed Rachel’s back. “I think its really sweet that you think of Ironhide as a father figure.”
“Yeah maybe he’ll want to adopt you next.” Sam said.
Michaela glared at Sam.
“What?”
“Not helping Sam.” She replied.
“What’s going on?’ Optimus suddenly asked as he and Flare entered the rec. room.
“Nothing, Rachel just called Ironhide dad a few minutes ago.” Bumblebee replied.
“Well Ironhide does see you as his daughter, Rachel.” Flare said gently.

Blood-Spill knew that he wouldn’t be able to take on Optimus’ troops by himself he would need more help, he had no idea where the coward Starscream not that he cared but aside from him being a coward he was an excellent fighter.
He had located where to find the Laurentian Abyss using the internet and dragged Megatron’s body from his resting place (mind you that took awhile) to his hideout/lair and started to repair him making him stronger and deadlier then before.
Being an immortal does have its advantages. He thought with a smirk.
After three days of none stop repairs Blood-Spill went to a cabinet and withdrew a vile containing a shard of the all spark he had found wedged between the scales of Panzer’s right shoulder. How it got there he didn’t have a clue, but he didn’t care, he held the shard in his open palm, he could feel it pulsing in his hand as if it wanted to resurrect Megatron.
Smiling Blood-Spill gently lowered the shard into Megatron’s chest suddenly electricity began to spark and crackle, Blood-Spill covered his eyes due to the bright light coming from the shard.
Megatron’s back arched off the table then he spoke in a voice not his own it sounded more like Optimus’ voice.
“Sam put the cube in my chest now!”
He must be remembering what he heard that day in Mission city. Blood-Spill thought an optic ridge raised.
Finally after a few seconds Megatron’s body relaxed and he lay calmly on the table, he looked at Blood-Spill as if seeing him for the first time.
“Blood-Spill?”
“Try not to talk my lord, you need to gather your strength.” Blood-Spill replied gently.
Megatron did as he was told and closed his optics to rest he was back and he would seek his revenge on Optimus and those responsible for his death. But first he needed to regain his strength before he could do any thing else.

Chapter two comming soon!
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

I just started writing this it varies from T to M depending on what's going on and what they are doing.

House rules - I'm gonna have to ask you to skip out on posting those "M" parts here. That's what ff.net's M section is for. Anything PG13 and under is alright though.

As for general feedback, is this part of another series you are doing? You have a number of OCs and events going on with no listed background which, on its own, is very confusing.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

ALright i'll keep it clean.

Series wise its base on the 2007 and 2009 transformers and i'll do bio's for the OC's later.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."