Greetings, Sentients.

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Dreamscreamer

Greetings, Sentients.

Unread post by Dreamscreamer »

Hello!

Nice forum, I like the looks of it :D I am a Beast Wars fan... although I only just got into it, like, the Summer of last year or so. Still, I have enjoyed the show very much. :)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Dreamscreamer! :D
I am a Beast Wars fan... although I only just got into it, like, the Summer of last year or so. Still, I have enjoyed the show very much.
Excellent! Then I hope you will find BW Int entertaining and knowledgable when it comes to Beast Wars.

Do you have any favorite characters and episodes?
"Well, that's just prime!"
Dreamscreamer

Hmmm, I'd say that my favorite season is probably the first season. As for favorite episodes, I particularly liked "Code of a Hero", as well as the episode where Rattrap had to outsmart Sentinel when the security program got out of control, and the episode where the Maximals became blind out in the jungle. XD (Sorry I can't remember all of the episode names right now.)

But I am fond of most of the episodes in general. :D
Life is like a novel. You don't know how it will end, or how long it will be.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hmmm, I'd say that my favorite season is probably the first season.
I love that one, too; when things weren't quite as serious and the characters were still young in the series.
for favorite episodes, I particularly liked "Code of a Hero",
Oh yes. A very memorable episode. I don't know anyone who doesn't mention that one as a favorite, and rightly so. :wink:
as well as the episode where Rattrap had to outsmart Sentinel when the security program got out of control, and the episode where the Maximals became blind out in the jungle. XD (Sorry I can't remember all of the episode names right now.)
No problemo! That's what we're here for. :wink: "A Better Mousetrap" was the one where Rattrap had to fix Sentinel. And "Dark Voyage" was the one where some of the Maximals were blind. Sorry, I just like to keep myself quizzed on these things because I have nothing else better to do. :roll: I think my favorite part in "Dark Voyage" was when Dinobot jumped up to his feet after he slammed into Rhinox's rear end and stepped on Rattrap's foot who screamed, "Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeooooow! Hey, look out, will ya?! That's my foot, moron!" :lol: Love it.
But I am fond of most of the episodes in general.
Cool. I feel the same way, actually.
Dreamscreamer

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:
I love that one, too; when things weren't quite as serious and the characters were still young in the series.
Yeah, it really showed how everybody was just kind of... getting started out, so to speak. XD Dinobot became a Maximal and was having some trouble fitting in. Rattrap was prone to have an attitude and whatnot, Cheetor was impulsive and did stupid things, and everyone questioned Optimus's leadership abilities in that situation. Overall... they were trying to adapt to the situation they'd been forced into.

By the time Season 2 began, they were pretty much used to the crazyness and much better and working as a team, so... it's like they could handle almost anything.

No problemo! That's what we're here for. :wink: "A Better Mousetrap" was the one where Rattrap had to fix Sentinel. And "Dark Voyage" was the one where some of the Maximals were blind. Sorry, I just like to keep myself quizzed on these things because I have nothing else better to do. :roll: I think my favorite part in "Dark Voyage" was when Dinobot jumped up to his feet after he slammed into Rhinox's rear end and stepped on Rattrap's foot who screamed, "Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeooooow! Hey, look out, will ya?! That's my foot, moron!" :lol: Love it.
Hehe I loved those parts too XD I was also impressed with Rhinox, when he was able to guide the others into hitting the Predacons when they couldn't see them.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here!
Dreamscreamer

Thanks, and thanks for the welcome. :)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site Dreamscreamer.

Did you know that there are penguins here, in addition to the frozen waffles they throw and the nuts scattered around the place?

You did?

Woh, you're on top of you're game. But yeah, that's the standard warning.
Hmmm, I'd say that my favorite season is probably the first season.
I'm definitely in agreement with you there.
as well as the episode where Rattrap had to outsmart Sentinel when the security program got out of control, and the episode where the Maximals became blind out in the jungle. XD
Yeah, those are good. Or when Dinobot got cloned ("Double Dinobot"), or the Maximals thought all the Predacons were dead ("Victory"). That's part of the reason season one is enjoyable- the plot's are rather unique. I do appreciate the darker tone that the next seasons took on, and the more serialized approach the series as a whole got, but season one is awesome.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cheetor was impulsive and did stupid things,
:lol: So very true. But he did those things throughout the entire series, not just in season one. :roll: Which is one reason why he was never one of my favorites. :wink:
I was also impressed with Rhinox, when he was able to guide the others into hitting the Predacons when they couldn't see them.
Ditto!
That's part of the reason season one is enjoyable- the plot's are rather unique. I do appreciate the darker tone that the next seasons took on, and the more serialized approach the series as a whole got, but season one is awesome.
I completely agree with you on that, Blazemane. I especially liked how they intertwined the G1 portion of it into the show.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Since I have seen you gushing about ReBoot,I would like to introduce myself.

I am,Wonko The Sane,not the Benson Yee version mind you.However,I am a Canadian,a fellow Fan of Mainframe...who became Rainmaker,and Nerd Corp.The new animators that flourish the fine province of British Columbia,as well as the Ocean Group,who made us know the names of the fellow men and women who worked on Beast Wars and the other brilliant Canadian cartoons that I worship to this very day.

I welcome you Dreamscreamer to our Forum.For you are indeed worthy of this presence,and mine own.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Since I have seen you gushing about ReBoot,I would like to introduce myself.

I am,Wonko The Sane,not the Benson Yee version mind you.However,I am a Canadian,a fellow Fan of Mainframe...who became Rainmaker,and Nerd Corp.The new animators that flourish the fine province of British Columbia,as well as the Ocean Group,who made us know the names of the fellow men and women who worked on Beast Wars and the other brilliant Canadian cartoons that I worship to this very day.

I welcome you Dreamscreamer to our Forum.For you are indeed worthy of this presence,and mine own.
If you haven't already noticed...Cris is a little insane :p

I'm Aesir :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Dreamscreamer

Hehhehehee I am a little insane myself in some ways XD

Nice to meet you guys!
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Oooh, another BW fan who hasn't been one forever! Welcome! :)

I only got into it when I got the dvds around 2004, to be honest, so I'm fairly new as a fan too.
Merbum

Unread post by Merbum »

Welcome aboard!
Just call me the mighty Merbum

Always good to see new fans appear. I got into the show when it first appeared on tv! That was ages ago...
Wars go beyond what we know...Evil is everywhere, Heroes are non existent, and the truth is far beyond our understanding...

Beast Wars BeYond: A Beast Wars Fanfic by the Mighty Merbum!
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hello Dreamscreamer, I'm transformersvoice, it is nice to meet you.