Greetings, Sentients.

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hey there! *tackles* Welcome, welcome. My name's Darkshadow! :D I'm the local Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fan girl! Also the local prankster along with another board member, Greth, though she is away so I'm pranking people alone, I guess. Watch out. :twisted: ...Let's see what else... I think I forgot something.... Hmm...

GET DOWN!

*missile approaching*

WATCH OUT!

hehe 0-o nice to meet yah, but watch out. Ahhh!!!
Dreamscreamer

Unread post by Dreamscreamer »

Darkshadow14 wrote:Hey there! *tackles* Welcome, welcome. My name's Darkshadow! :D I'm the local Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fan girl! Also the local prankster along with another board member, Greth, though she is away so I'm pranking people alone, I guess. Watch out. :twisted: ...Let's see what else... I think I forgot something.... Hmm...

GET DOWN!

*missile approaching*

WATCH OUT!

hehe 0-o nice to meet yah, but watch out. Ahhh!!!
Haha some of my msn buddies and myself used to pull pranks on each other sometimes. XD

I still remember the prank we did on April Fools' Day a couple of years ago. Four of us talked about it, and then we all decided to play this prank on one friend where, in a group convo, we all pretended to be mad at each other and just started arguing. The friend who we were playing the prank on was completely clueless and wondered what had gotten into everyone, LOL
Life is like a novel. You don't know how it will end, or how long it will be.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Sorry, my greeting is a little late, but Welcome to BWInt. :D
I demand cookies!
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Hello Dreamscreamer and welcome to the forum!
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Dreamscreamer

Unread post by Dreamscreamer »

Thanks guys :D :D
Life is like a novel. You don't know how it will end, or how long it will be.