The Character Lounge: 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick held up his camera taking pictures of the nurses Now now.. thats not very nice. If she happened to overhear that sorta thing.. you might end up looking worse then I did. Heh.. His tentacles then swipe up some of the pictures Now I think I'll confiscate these for your protection.

He then exited the room looking at the pictures Hm.. Rampage and DepthCharge huh? Guess that explains some things with Rampage before.. Hm.. he then put the pictures away, wandering the halls still in his red robe with glowing bubbles seen coming from a pipe.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow came back with a bag of ice and walked towards Glowstick.
"Hold still..." she carefully placed the bag on his injured optic.
"Sorry that I bashed you last night without knowing that you are not the culprit..."
Zira and some other members were peeking behind the walls and pillars.
Zaphiron tapped Zira's shoulder.
"About the meeting discussion-"
"Not now Zaph...I'm watching a 'movie' now." both of the bots were whispering to each other while spying on Starshadow and Glowstick.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick lifted the bag placing it on his optic, one of his tentacles then slid out holding it in place That's fine, I've been smacked around for sillier mistakes. Plus Mimic was involved which made things more tricky.. I guess I'm just lucky she can't mimic me since transparent isn't a color..

Glowstick crosses his arms Heh.. guess we just need to fix that misunderstanding with your family.. and your past self.. before you two decide to make a time paradox..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I miss the old days...Our bickering, fighting and teasing. All so fun." Starshadow shifted her optics to the side.
"I've decided to go back to my own timeline. I'm not going to get involve into another relationship again." She walked to the entrance of the exit.
"You'll never see me again...Later, deep sea flashlight~" she winked and the door closed.
Time to look for Mr. Racoon Heinrad... she thought to herself.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked, then shrugged watching her go off. His optics then shifted as he noticed a mechanic blue, silver, and with far less transparent parts ghostly figure float silently from the darkness.

The figure was taller and more muscular then Glowstick, but considering he was build without feet it didn't matter. Teal aqua light pulsated on the figure as he tapped StarShadow 2 on the shoulder Done playing around I take it? Lets go koneko-chan.

Heinrad walked out of the shadows pushing the two from behind We shouldn't wait any longer.. he then states slowly.

Transmetal Glowstick raises his hand saluting the original with a grin on his faceplate See ya kid.

The group then suddenly vanishes.

Glowstick blinks, then turns stiffly walking away Well that was different..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"GLOWSTICK KUN!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCHIE!! DID YOU MISS ME?! HOW DID YOU FIND ME??" Starshadow jumped on TM Glowstick and made him colapse and pulled out his faceplate, giving him multiple kisses while hugging him tightly.
"MY OWN 'DARLING'~ I can't believe you came for me..." she sighed and cuddled him.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Transmetal Glowstick blinked leaning back Hey er.. Calm down.. Your making him blush.. a sweat drop formed on the back of Glowstick's head pointing towards Heinrad, the Tanuki bright red.

He then placed his hand on her head It wasn't that hard finding you, after all you were mostly hanging around with past me. So..all I had to do was remember a time and location to go to. So no more running off in wormholes your sister made, okay?

Past Glowstick turned watching the scene as they faded away, he then shrugged walking off towards the original's house. Walking in he looked at Starshadow unconscious on Sonar's lap Hm.. now that's more of what I'd expect.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The base alarm sounded. Fireye's crew was in her base. One of his members injected a strong tranquilizer on Heinrad's shoulder. Fireye came in with a laser cage with Zira and her squads captive.
"RUN!! DON'T LET THEM GET THE ARTEFACT!!"
Starshadow ran out of the base to the forest. Fireye's daughter, Hecate, was setting the forest on fire with her fire breath. One of the burning branches broke off from a tree fell on Starshadow's wings and she screamed in pain.
Darn it!! I can't fly I'll have to go through the forest!! That's the only escape. Starshadow thought as she ran in to the forest. Hellrage and some of the other squads were chasing her and cornered her to a large water rapids.
"GIVE UP THE ARTEFACT!! OR I'LL HAVE TO PUSH YOU TO THE WATERS AND THE CURRENTS ARE STRONG!! ALONG THE WAY, IT'S ROCKY AND THE DEAD END IS A WATERFALL."
"I'LL NEVER SURRENDER IT YOU SON OF A RUSTY COG!!"
Hellrage shot a laser at Starshadow's legs and waist, causing her to fall into the strong rapids.
"OH AND THE DEPTHS IS REALLY DEEP AND YOU CAN'T SWIM!! I'LL SEE YOUR DEAD BODY SOON. BYE BYE KITTY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Starshadow was having difficulty to keep her head above the water as the currents were pulling her down. She grabbed onto a rock. Too slippery to grip on it, she was swept away by the currents.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

While the violence happened, Glowstick faded into the darkness. A spinning disc flew from the shadows, passing through the laser cage effortlessly and landing inside, it then unfolded looking like a transmetal cyber railway worm with glowing speakers along it's body. A voice was then heard from it We'll keep in touch..

Under the water a strange mechanical glowing squid moved in rather quickly towards Starshadow, it then spun transforming into a style of space jet, usually seen in shump' style games(R-type,Ikaruga,Galiga,Gradius,ect)

the jet cockpit opened as tentacles fired out pulling her into it. He then flew out of the water, the cockpit draining. You really like to get into trouble.. mind telling me what the fun is about now?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"ARRGGHH!!!" Starshadow's legs and waist were killing her.
"They are after a powerful artefact and I must escape to protect it obviously...Owwie!!!" she was breathless as her burned broken wings, her injured leg and waist were killing her.
She gritted her fangs.
"Will you be a hero and fly me off to a place somewhere far and and quiet?" Then, her vision blurred and slowly turn into darkness.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He sighed at hearing the word "hero", wasn't something that he felt fit him well. But her current self required major medical attention. Understood.

He turned in the air heading off in the direction of the medical center. Moments later arriving he transformed from space jet mode to robot mode with her seen lowered by his tentacles in his arms. His body ejecting a Cyber Railroad worm as it then climbed the building. He hovered inside then set her down inside a CR tank and activated the machine.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Did you find her?" Zira spoke to the metallic railroad worm.
Midnight was about to cry as she was too worried about her daughter. Zaphiron was trying to calm her down.
"Don't worry...She'll be fine..." he said softly.
"IT'S MY FAULT FOR GIVING HER THE MOONLIGHT'S BLADE!!! HOW CAN I NOT BE WORRIED!!" Midnight started crying.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The railroad worm responded, speakerpods and lights along it's body glowing green while the head glowed red Affirmative, I have her in a CR chamber at the moment. She's banged up, but she'll make it. So whats this about a sword? The worm then crawled towards the laser bars passing through as the energy seems to just bounce off. It then discharged a small laser from it's mouth cutting the power to the laser cage.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"It's not a sword but a glowing blade shaped like a cresent with a blue gem on it. It was passed down from many generations from Midnight's family. The blade is beautiful yet dangerous. It blasts and smash anything that stands its way. The final attack is a large stream of beam that blast anything into bits. It's power can be enhance if the blade touches the moonlight. You can see the gem on her neckband." Zira explained.
"Protect her at all cost. That weapon should never fall into the hands of Fireye."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He sighs shaking his head A magical weapon of doom on a planet with no moons and you give it to her hm? Well I suppose the other option would be more scary.. Alright. I'll make sure she doesn't fall in the wrong hands. I better cut this short before the transmission is tracked. That Railroad worm should aid you in escaping.

The railroad worm stops glowing, then crawls towards the group.

Glowstick crosses his arms, still floating over the floor. He checks the video feed from the drone worm on the roof of the medical center, turns on his music player.