The Character Lounge: 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

The Character Lounge: 2

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I figured you guys might need a new one seeing as you're over 30 pages of posts on the first Lounge. Here ya go! ))
Last edited by Optimal Optimus Primal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh.. heh.. Thanks OOP. I suddenly feel kinda sick considering basically just 3 people filled a thread..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((I guess we could restart all over?))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(No, it's fine.)

Off in the distance Glowstick sighs looking at the horde, he assumed it'd just be a few soldiers. Laying on the ground covered in brush he held his tentacles forward, the photophore's iris widening, then forming into a narrow point as his optics went to telescopic mode.

Guess I'll pick a few off first.. Glowstick chuckled darkly, then fired off a high focused laser blast into the side of Hellrage's head. His second tentacle then fired off a shot into control point of Starshadow's bonds.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hellrage was knocked into stasis lock. SS2 ran towards Glowstick and hugged him.
"I'M SO SORRY THAT I'VE GAVE YOU SO MUCH PROBLEMS!! SO SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!" she hugged him tighter while crying like a little kid.
Both armies opened fire and blast one another away.
"GIVE IT UP FIREYE!! YOU'RE OUTNUMBERED AND WEAK!! AND YOU DARE THREATEN ME EARLIER ON!!" Zira smiled evily.
"I. WON'T. LOSE!!" Fireye was shot by SS2.
"Just shut up already..." SS2 blew the tip of her gun.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

A large drop formed on the back of Glowstick's head, he then patted her head softly There there... you. Now lets try not to get kidnapped so much in a day.. okay? Heh.. He then steps back Now you might not want to get too close. Your family is already getting bad ideas about me as a suitor.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Nah...They only like tough and caring mechs to be my suitors." SS2 stepped back while Zira gave a creepy stare at her.
"Uhh...How about I-" SS2 heard a gun reloading, turning back and saw the opposing army. Before she gave a roar of her beast mode, the army disappeared along with their leader and commander.
"Cowards..."
Last edited by starshadow on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick laughed a bit Tough and caring hm? Well I guess your suitors are either mostly maximals, or Galvatron or Magmatron.. Oh well. He pulled up his headphones starting to walk away, the song information high heard playing from them. Ug.. what a night. Guess I'll need some painkillers.. a bit of ice from the shiner Granny gave me, and maybe to have my head examined for trying to snipe a small army.. he then laughed to himself again.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I feel I owe you too much...And those two you mention aren't nice guys." SS2 nudged Glowstick.
Zira tackled SS2 and injected a traquillizer on her arm.
"Better get her reprogrammed and her personality component fixed. We'll meet you in the lounge." Zira dragged her apprentice into a hole.
Last edited by starshadow on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick turns watching them take StarShadow away, he then shrugged walking away again into the distance.

He walks to the lounge sitting down in a booth wasted from the events, transforming to his beast mode he leans back in the booth Repair mode on.. he then says to himself, leaning against the wall he then falls asleep.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

A megacycle later, afew mechs stared at a familiar femme in a different armor with her crew.
"IT'S THE B***** GODDESS!!" a red mech screamed and tried to pounce on her but got kicked away to the corner of the room and gone to stasis lock.
"5 bottles and 4 glass of high grade." the femme put the money on the table and started to look around, finding her flashy friend.
Last edited by starshadow on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick woke up looking around Hm?.. whats that noise.. ug.. where am I? Oh.. this place. one of his tentacles rubbed his mantle, seeming to have a bit of a hangover. He then looked at the mech on the floor Ah nothing like waking up to the screams of fools..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As the femme got the drinks and passed it to her crew members, she walked to the unconcious mech.
"Know your position even if it looks like a big irresistable candy..." she looked to the sides and corners of the lounge.
"Where did the flashy blue squid go...?" she growled.
Last edited by starshadow on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick transformed to robot mode getting up from the booth table, he then walked to the counter ordering a water. Moments later poping some discs into the water causing it to fizz, then downs it. Hm? Flashy blue squid? he turned looking confused.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The femme walked back to her crew.
"Zira, you said he would be here. So where's that deep sea flashlight?" she growled.
"He's over there dummy..." Zira pointed to Glowstick.
"Oh...Thanks..." the femme walked to Glowstick's side.
"Hey, remember me?" she licked her lips and ordered a drink.
"A bottle of high grade please.." the femme said to the bartender.