"OC Episode #1"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"OC Episode #1"

Unread post by Alak »

Trails of fire sever the distant clouds as they plummet to the surface of the unknown world that awaits the aliens' arrival. Two massive star ships surge downward with their hulls screaming from the consuming heat. Their glowing forms separate from one another, heading to unknown locations. Following closely, a swarm of seed-like pods pierce the night sky with their fiery shells. Unable to maintain the same trajectory of their mother ship, the stasis pods continue to free fall towards various regions. The planet awaits them, as do the enigmatic life forms that dwell on its surfaces, in its skies, and in its oceanic depths. Despite still traveling at considerable distances high above the ground, the protoforms are already feeling the deteriorating effects of the energon. It consumes them. It saps the life out of their pulsating sparks with unparalleled fervor. The pod systems are already aware that in order for their passengers to survive, a new armor must be worn. An armor in the form of the animals lurking in the dark shadows, awaiting the new visitors. From the moment that these transformers rise from their pods, they will continue to engage in the same battle that took part in the stars above them. A battle that will culminate into a war that may destroy the fabric of time and space. A war that will produce the greatest, unprecedented heroes and villains that have never before been witnessed in the history of the transformers. Welcome, Maximals and Predacons, to the Beast Wars!
Last edited by Alak on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

A pod crash landed in a dence, humid jungle, startled beasts took off in different directions, a large bat known as a Vampyrum spectrum landed upside down in a branch above the pod. It tilted its head when a scanner popped out of the pod and started to scan the area around it.
Only when the door to the pod opened did the bat take off, a mech with black and tan armor with spikes jutting out of his elbows. He looked around and smiled.
"I never thought i could get out of that prison back on Cybertron," He said with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Beast mode."
Transforming into the bat that he scanned he headed for a roost to see if he could find any thing that would interest him.

((Wow that's the longest post i've ever made so far XD))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

About four nautical miles from the crash site of the first pod, another crashed.

It made a crater in the middle of a grassy savanna plain. There wasn't much life around, but what was nearby ran away rather quickly... Except for one creature.. very similiar to a dog, but with skinnier legs...

Grids and scanners appeared on a screen in front of Xzuk.

"Due to energon levels, an organic 'beast mode' is required."
The information provided by the computer was helpful, but it didn't tell him what had happened on the Axalon...

Xzuk emerged from the pod with patches of fur on his robot body... it was strange...

"Beast mode.."

He was surprised by the transformation... His shoulders became his head and now he was shorter and on four legs...

I need to locate the crew... perhaps one of them will know just what happened...

Xzuk took off at an incredible speed towards the north, and hopefully towards a fellow Maximal... He made it a point to remember his surroundings the whole time traveling.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

(Awesome!I'm looking forward to see how this comes out.^^)

Far to the north where very few trees grew and where small shrubs, grasses, some large animals, and more smaller animals prospered one stasis pod crashed, the bottom stuck into the ground. The scanners were still in good shape so began the scanning process looking for some sign of life. Luckily on of the smaller animals happen to come within scanning range scurrying away when the light touched it. The top of the pod opened allowing a snow white femme to come out. She was more slender then a normal femme with a fluffy tail flicking back and forth, her helmet shaped triangular with the top of the head to her alternate mode making up part of her helm.

"This must be the place. Maybe there's a Predacon around." Snow Trix said to herself."Beast mode."

Transforming she scurried along the ground using hearing and scent to find her way around but everything looked the same in this barren land. Glancing around her scanners picked up some signals, they were faint due to the distance but she was getting somewhere at least.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Burning across the sky a stasis pod made it's descent towards the planet, the internal thruster array discharging thrust to reduce the pod's speed as it crashed and skipped along the water of the pacific ocean. As the pod lost momentum it started to sink into the waters below it.

The pod scanner extended scanning the environment, the further it sank the pod creaked and pitted as water pressure started to effect it.

The pod soon reaching the darker depths, strange animals with glowing points on their bodies passed the pod, ghastly creatures compared to those who normally lived in the light.

Scan complete, you may emerge. Error.. pressure outside of stasis pod exceeding hatch limit. Error, pressure on haul exceeding stasis pod limit.

A voice muttered in the dark to himself Che.. what a hassle.. , a streak of teal light escaped the pod like a surgical blade, a second and third arc cut through until the pod flooded and blew apart.

A strange ghostly looking robot floated in the water, thin and glowing from points of his body, pulsating sequences of light seen dancing along his transparent skin from irritation. Slagging maximals don't even know how to land a ship..or maybe they're dead.. Glowstick, beastmode! he then transformed to his firefly squid mode.

He then placed a tentacle on the side of his head/mantle This is Glowstick to.. anything, respond! he said into his communication system, atmospheric and energon interference was heard over the speaker Great.. just great. Well, lets see what's on the surface.. might have better reception there. he then said to himself, starting to swim back up from the depths.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar landed upside down in a branch when some thing white caught his sparp eyes, he then opened his mouth and sent out a wave of sound. He raised an eye brow when the echo came back, it was some sort of fox and pure white.
"Very poor choice of camoflage." He said quietly then started listening to the sounds around him. The sound of prey caught his attention again, he once again sent out a wave of sound, he licked his lips when the echo came back a rabbit. "Hmm, hello." He opened his wings and went on the attack.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Xzuk had been running on the forest floor for the pas 30 minutes, but he caught a lucky break when the foliage dissapeared. He entered another clearing and saw a pod crashing towards the ocean... hopefully it was a friendly...

He took off for the shore at full speed hoping to find whatever the protoform was.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Ears perking forward, Snow Trix caught sight of soem trees which made ehr run full pelt towards the cover to which she'd have to elarn how to disguise herself in such condition of her fur being snow white. "Of course the scanner scans one with a red pelt and I get a white one." Snow Trix complained aloud now slowing to a trot. Finally nearing the edges of the trees she began to creep through the undergrowth and using different palces as campfladuge or cover. But of course as luck would come she happen to step in some mud.

"Just perfect!" The fox growled, then a sound caught her attention. For the first time in her life her stomach actually growled in hunger which was to be expected but it would take getting use to. Sniffing the air she began to track anything actually that looked worth eatting. Her searching was rewarded when she spotted a young bird. It was just learning to fly.

Crouching and creeping forward silently Snwo Trix narrowe dher eyes and had her body close tot he ground till her belly fur brushed the gornd and she let out a kind of bark. Startled the bird tried to fly,it was too slow. In a nanoclick SNow Trix streaked forward pinning the bird and killing it before enjoying the meal. It would be enough to satisfy her hunger for now.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Making it towards the surface, Glowstick floated in the water looking up at the blue sky. The clouds drifting by, the birds making noises as they flew by. For a moment he watched the birds while lazily floating in the water. As one of the birds flew over his head he saw it head towards the shore.

So this planet does have land. Well this form may be regrettable.. he said to himself, then sank into the water heading towards the shore.

Moments later at the coastline he transformed while still under water, then walked out onto the sandy beach. His large teal optics observed the area, two of his tentacles from his back moved into rather rigid positions acting as radio antennas while he put on his headphones listening for any radio signals.

Nobody on the horn.. too bad, this place isn't bad so far.. just needs some lounge chairs, a little high grade, and maybe some bikini girls to spice things up.. he then cackled to himself walking along the coast.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

The darkened ocean was silent as the killer whale Maximal gracefully glided through, only surfacing every once and a while to eject the water accumulating in his systems. Diving once more, the whale allowed the soft currents to enter his mouth.

Alert: Extraneous material found in water source. Element readings identical to that which is found in the hull of Maximal stasis pod.

Orcariner had newfound hope that there just may be another survivor not too far from his location. Scanning the projected path and source of the water current, the robotic whale followed the illuminated path. Hopefully, he'll come across another fellow shipmate. Despite his recently acknowledged presence of Primus, the mysterious planet was very much lonesome.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Xzuk reached the shoreline in a little under 3 minutes.

This Fox beast mode is quite fast...

After about a minute or so of waiting there was a faint crackle of static in his comm and nothing more... It may have been energon interference... or it may have been the protoform...

Regardless, those who don't take defense are usually wiped out by an unexpected offense..

Xzuk relocated to some shrubbery and small trees and awaited any activity.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick sighed walking along the coast, not hearing anything on his com, he floated into the air to try to increase his signal range over any energon interference, then he attempted a call out again. This is Communications Officer Glowstick, are there any survivors out there?

He figured at the least if he didn't detect anything he could make some signal that he was roaming about, as his communication set up was better then the average grunt able under normal circumstances to send signals well over a couple thousand miles without a repeater depending on altitude and the curvature of the planet, but with the energon interference his range was shot down to just a few miles tops.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

"This is Scout Captain Xzuk calling Communications officer Glowstick. Affirmative survivor. What is your location?"

I hope that patches through okay...

He didn't leave his cover yet, but he was very tempted to move around... his servos were locking up....
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

After Sonar ate his meal, he took flight seeing if he could find other Predicons, he doubted that he could not on this mudball.
"I might as well find a lair so i have some thing to do just in case i want to continue my projects." He said with a smile.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick leaned his head up This is Glowstick, I read you. I'm currently floating in the sky above what looks like a ocean coastline near a thick foliage area.. I'll give you a beacon, and anyone else listening.. follow the blue green light!

Glowstick's body started to glow in pulsing flashes in the air, he pointed his arms down expanding the lens on his chemical lasers projecting two wide stream beams of light towards the ground. While this essentially made the energy from the shot unfocused, it did help in making Glowstick like a beacon in the sky.