Beast Wars BeYond: Chapter 2 (PG-13)

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Merbum

Beast Wars BeYond: Chapter 2 (PG-13)

Unread post by Merbum »

Here is another chapter. Its another basic chapter. Don't worry this will branch off soon from the original story! This time I warned you beforehand too that its PG-13! Anyway here ya go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast Wars BeYond
By The Mighty Merbum

Chapter 2

The round ship's crew was now getting out for some air and to have a look around.
Praiden looked around in his beast form, the golden lion and he said, “This place feels somehow familiar.”
“I get the same impression,” Tuskar said approaching in his beast form, “Feels like Earth.”
“True,” Praiden said, “But if this is Earth than it could be anytime like you said.”
Tunneler then came out of the ground and was happy about something, “Man this beast form is pretty awesome, I can move so fast underground.
“You chose a good form,” Praiden said, “We have to figure out where the Predicons are.”
“If they survived,” Penumbra said coming down from the round ship. The Round ship's bottom section was open which revealed an entry way into the cargo bay of it as well as access to the ship itself.
“If I know Inaga,” Praiden said, “He won't let something like this stop him.”
“Do we even know why he came here?” Spits said coming out from inside the ship as well in his beast form.
“Not sure,” Praiden said, “Stealing a ship with trans warp technology is a means but not an end. We have to figure out what end is ahead.”
“You and your speaking in riddles,” Tunneler said.
Praiden gave his young mole a grin and said, “You just can't understand the smaller things in life.”
“Whatever,” Tunneler said, “I am bored, I am going to look around.”
Tunneler quickly burrowed and was gone.
“Tunneler!” Praiden said, “Damn kid, where did he go to?!”
“I wouldn't try the communicators.” Spits said, “There is alot of energon all over the place and that in turn screws around with the communicators.”
“Well,” Praiden said, “That is just...uh...”
“Prime?!” Spits asked.
“Prime?!” Praiden said, “What kind of leader would say something like that?!”
“I was just making a suggestion sir...”
Penumbra just groaned and said, “Why me?”

Tunneler was a few miles from the base, he emerged after a little while to take a peak at the surroundings. It seemed very peaceful.
“This place is so quiet, nothing like home that is for sure.”
Just then he heard a buzzing sound.
“Buzz?” Tunneler said, “What is that?”
Tunneler looked around and saw a very large mosquito which was black and orange and looking right at him.
“That has to be the biggest bug I have ever seen!”
Just then the bug jumped when he heard Tunneler speak and said, “Holy slag I found one!”
“A talking bug!? No wait...a PREDICON!”
Sure enough it was a Predicon! The big bug looked at Tunneler and said, “I better bust him up fast...time for Sucker to...TERRORIZE!”
In a quick instant the large bug began to transform! The bug was now a robot bearing the Predicon seal on his forehead. His eyes, or rather his eye looked like a visor. He had no mouth, but more of a mumbler. His wings were still flapping and making a low buzzing noise. He was orange and black in color and he had two black tentacles coming out from each of his wrists.
“Shoot!” Tunneler said, “Tunneler MAXIMIZE!”
Tunneler began to change himself! Tunneler wore a bright red scarf over his mouth and had what looked liked a silver miners hat with a flashlight on it. His hands were actually two large claws on each hand and they looked like drills. His feet were studded on the bottom for better grip. He was in ready stance.
“Let's dance!” Tunneler said opening one of his claws and shooting a small blast from the center. It was a blast cannon in each hand. The bug avoided the shots quickly and then pulled out what looked like a rapier, which was actually the mosquito's long black sucker. It was now a sword with a small glowing yellow light at the top of it!
“Engarde ya punk kid!” Sucker said in the air making a fencing pose!
“Oh so you like to duel huh!?” Tunneler said turning on his drills they began to spin an whir and make a sound like a buzz saw would! Tunneler jumped into the air and the two of them clashed!

Meanwhile, at the Maximal base, Praiden saw the signs of battle in the distance from on top of the round ship in the canyon.
“Alright Maximals lets get rolling! I think I found Tunneler!”
“That damned kid!” Spits said, “Always getting into trouble! I remember this one time on Cybe-”
“Shut up and come on!” Penumbra yelled getting on Tuskar's large beast form as Tuskar did a pretty wild jump onto the ground from the ship. Spits had some trouble but managed and Praiden had no problems at all, the gang was now going to help Tunneler!

Back at the clash, Tunneler was having problems keeping up with Sucker's movements he was a crazy case but when it came to fencing, he knew what he was doing.
“What a joke!” Sucker said, “Let me stab you and end this shindig!”
“No way!” Tunneler said.
Just then Praiden's voice was heard, “Tunneler!”
Tunneler looked up and saw Praiden and the rest of the Maximals behind him.
“Damn it kid!” Spits said, “Gone for 5 minutes and you find trouble!”
“Not just trouble!” A tyrannical voice said.
Praiden looked foward and saw more trouble. It was the rest of the Predicons.
“But you found us as well!” Inaga said.
“Inaga...” Praiden said, “Why do this? You and I used to be friends!”
“That was a long time ago,” Inaga said in his crocodile form, “Cybertron is crumbling from it's own arrogance, I will set things right by bringing home a large quantity of energon for the Predicons to use to dominate!”
“What are you talking about?” Praiden said, “The Predicons, or rather the Tripredicus Council would never consent to that way of thinking. They want peace as much as we do.”
“Oh...” Inaga said, “This goes beyond your understanding old friend. But right now, that isn't the problem. The problem is that my enemies are right in front of me, and I don't want them to be.”
“We will stop you,” Praiden said, “I will stop you.”
“I would like to see you try. Predicons...TERRORIZE!”
“Maximals...MAXIMISE!”
It was time for transforming!
“Smoker, TERRORIZE!” Smoker, the black jaguar, became a ninja looking character. His face looked like it was covered by a ninja's mask and his whole body was black with small traces of silver. He held a small kunai for a weapon, as well as a small laser pistol as well.
“Spits...MAXIMISE!” Spits the Camel became a guy with goggles on his head and spikes for hair. He had spurs on his feet and looked like a real cowboy. He had a shoulder mounted cannon on his right shoulder and had several explosives on his belt.
“Griswold...TERRORIZE!” Griswold, the Grizzly bear, became a large warrior with no mouth, just a visor. His hands were a big as frying pans and his claws were long and sharp. He had a large cannon on his back that was as tall as he was! And yes, he was very large in size.
“Tuskar...MAXIMIZE!” Tuskar the Elephant became a tall warrior with what looked like a metallic headband on. His tusks were now shoulder pads and he had two shotguns in his hands!
“Syncro....TERRORIZE!” Syncro, the cackling moth transformed into what looked like a mad doctor with even a monocle! He looked like he wore a metallic lab coat and his large moth wings provided him with flight. He hand his hands behind his back as he cackled some more.
“Penumbra...MAXIMIZE!” Penumbra the peacock transformed into a slender robot that looked feminine. She didn't have any weapons on her except her back was several long spikes that made the holographic image of the large unfurled tail of a peacock.
“Inaga...TERRORIZE!” Inaga, leader of the Predicons, became a veteran. He had horns on his head and his right eye wore an eyepatch! He looked like a calculating villain. He had a sword at his hip and a gun on the other hip. He stroked his eyepatch.
“Praiden...MAXIMIZE!” Praiden, leader of the Maximals, was a noble looking warrior. His made was now a golden fur collar around his neck. He had metallic golden hair and his body was gold and silver. He had a sword on his back. His tail was the sword's tassle. He held a small pistol in his hand, but put it away.

Now that the team was ready for action...Inaga gave the word.
“Let's rip these Maximals into shreds.” He said calmly. The Predicons opened fire!
The war had begun!

To Be Continued!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go! Please let me know how this is going so far! If it is good then let me know! I need some more support to keep going!
Wars go beyond what we know...Evil is everywhere, Heroes are non existent, and the truth is far beyond our understanding...

Beast Wars BeYond: A Beast Wars Fanfic by the Mighty Merbum!