Greetings!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Greetings!

Unread post by Alak »

Hi, I'm Alak. I've been a big Beast Wars fan since its debut and this past summer I just finished rewatched all three seasons on Youtube. The toys I've owned were (in order of purchase) Cheetor, Optimus Primal, Transmetal Megatron, Silverbolt, Depth Charge, and Rampage. My currently favorite character is Depth Charge but I honestly love every single Maximal and Predacon that was introduced to the series. Apart from being a fan, I like to consider myself athletic and artistic. I even made a quick Optimus Primal signature for this forum specifically. Kind of disappointed, but perhaps when I have more time I'll make a better one. I hope to join an RPG here and I have a bio filled out from another (but defunct) RPG forum.
Last edited by Alak on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Welcome!

I'm sure Blazemane will come along to give you a standard warning about the secret terrors of this site. :P

I can't wait to talk to you. :D

Do you by chance have a favorite episode?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Alak!

I think your sig looks great! Even if it looks simple, or you created it in a short amount of time, I like it. Nice job. 8)
I hope to join an RPG here and I have a bio filled out from another (but defunct) RPG forum.
Excellent. Come on over and check it out! ^_^
"Well, that's just prime!"
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

Welcome! *hug* =P your sig is awesome and I love your avatar! ^_^
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Welcome to BWInt, Alak!

You said you had *an* Optimus Primal toy, but which one? (I'm a bit of a collector of them lol, they're just so cool!).

Anyways, someone will be along with the standard health warning shortly. ;) Enjoy your time here! :)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Welcome Alak,the name's Wonko The Sane,and I love your Sig.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Welcome Alak.

Your sig, its from that Japanese Beast Wars movie, right ?
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Standard warning:

Bwint contains nuts, flying, frozen, painful waffles, and the stealthy, malicious penguins that throw them.

Welcome to bwint, Alak.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Thank you, all, for the very warm welcome! Summer school just ended so I hope that I'll use the free time to get to know you all!
Tor wrote:Welcome!
Do you by chance have a favorite episode?
If I were forced to pick one, I'd have to go with "Code of Hero" due to the emotional impact that had on me when I first watched it. There's a lot of episodes that would give it a run for its money, though.
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Welcome to the board, Alak!

I think your sig looks great! Even if it looks simple, or you created it in a short amount of time, I like it. Nice job. 8)

Excellent. Come on over and check it out! ^_^
Thanks! I hated the lack of depth so I decided to make a "cryptic" background of sorts. If you look carefully, you should see two different Maximal emblems on each side of Optimus Primal.

As for the RP, I definitely can't wait to join but I may need to read the whole thing before actually jumping in. I also read the whole "no felines" rule and that depresses me because my only OC is a snow leopard lol. Oh well, time to get imaginative!
xCubicZirconia wrote:Welcome! *hug* =P your sig is awesome and I love your avatar! ^_^
Thank you! It's awesome to see another Depth Charge fan!
Nurann wrote:You said you had *an* Optimus Primal toy, but which one? (I'm a bit of a collector of them lol, they're just so cool!).
I had the original pre-transmetal 1996 Optimus Primal figure (the one with no mouth lol). I opted not to get the transmetal figure since it was so small for someone so awesome. I wanted the Optimal Optimus so bad, but it was a difficult decision since Transmetal Megatron was my only Predacon. 3 vs. 1 isn't fair so I went for Rampage instead (epic toy lol).
Wonko The Sane wrote:Welcome Alak,the name's Wonko The Sane,and I love your Sig.
And I love your name!
Venatrix wrote:Welcome Alak.

Your sig, its from that Japanese Beast Wars movie, right ?
I believe it's from one of the American comic books. Here's the link to the original .jpg image:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/trans ... imalbw.jpg
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

HELOOOOOOOOOO :D
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

*walks in on all 4 of her wolf legs wagging her spiked tail* New member!

Welcome, welcome. I'm Darkshadow I'm a Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and Depth Charge fan girl! :D I'm also a shape-shifting prankster, as well as Greth, SS is slowly on her way to beoming one as well, a pranster that is! 8)

Watch out, I like to play pranks, one may be played on yooooouuuuu! So careful lol. :twisted:

Anyways, once again welcome. Hope to get to know yah!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol thanks. If you prank me, I'll take it as a sign of friendly affection.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Oh of course! *Evil smirk*
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

*walks in eating a waffle* Oh we have some one new. Hi welcome to BWINT :D Oh and love your sig.
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks! I hated the lack of depth so I decided to make a "cryptic" background of sorts. If you look carefully, you should see two different Maximal emblems on each side of Optimus Primal.
You're welcome. I'll admit that I didn't notice those emblems until you pointed them out. Very clever! And I love the cryptic background. However, I did notice that you got the Primal picture from the Beast Wars comics. Awesome.
As for the RP, I definitely can't wait to join but I may need to read the whole thing before actually jumping in. I also read the whole "no felines" rule and that depresses me because my only OC is a snow leopard lol. Oh well, time to get imaginative!
Awe. XD See? Too many felines! And I'm a HUGE cat person, but we just can't have anymore of those in the game. I'm sorry, Alak. Maybe you could try something else that's arctic or white (if that's what you prefer), like a polar bear, snowy owl, arctic fox, a swan... or a penguin. :lol: Just kidding!
"Well, that's just prime!"