Long term plan?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hmm so maybe we should pick 4 unique Maxies and Preds to start out with as the primary opposition groups (also make sure those OC's creators are active posters). Then they can be the ones trying to find the other OC pods, come across dangers, and try to locate the Axalon/Darksyde.

What do you guys think about the Vok idea, though? I feel like destroying something disposable -_-
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Beast Wars was all about explosions. I'd be willing to blow up something. That'd be awesome.

I like the sound of this though. Sounds like it'll work...
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I just have an idea floating around my head that I just have to spill. You guys don't have to use it but at least hear it out.

After the Great War, the human race begins to advance with its technologies. Cybertron keeps supplying them with many materials that make anything possible. Then, the humans from different nation-states start fighting others for more weapons and materials. It becomes so bad that the Autobots and Deceitcons leave to avoid their own destruction or interefernce with the race. After a few years, one side bulids a powerful weapon that devastrates the entire planet making it barren. The humans instead of dying, the powerful weapon evolves them into the Vok. With their home planet destroyed, they all drift to a safe place which is Nexus Zero. WIth sorrow, rage, and guilt, they try for many years to recreate Earth but to no avail. They soon, found out that they could manipulate time and decided to watch over Earth past, present, and future to make up for their horrible mistakes.

Good, bad, or needs tweaking?
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

I like the sound of this... its very creative!

The weapon sounds very interesting, and it is something our race would do too...
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Maybe both factions can stumble upon the very same doomsday device that ravaged Earth in the future (the one Una imagined). Predacons will try to take control of it while Maximals will try to destroy it. Perhaps there can be an army sparkless sentry drones designed protect this doomsday device from anyone, including Maximals and Predacons. I can't think of any cool weapon designs, but maybe we can think of typical Vok weaponry (i.e.- planet buster, floating island, etc.).

Phase 1: Introduce characters and find other characters.

Phase 2: Engage the opposite faction.

Phase 3: Discover Vok weapon.

Phase 4: Engage the drones.

Phase 5: Engage the opposite faction for the Vok weapon.

Phase 6: End the episode by returning to the bases.

That's all I can think of right now.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Why not end the episode with us setting up some sort of a long range scanner to find the other maximals?

That'd explain how Tigatron had one up in the tundra in the island episode...

And my O.C. is a scout, so I'd like to volunteer to be one of the first four if that's okay?

As for the weapon... why not make it a crater, which is an inverted volcano that, rather that spews lava, draws heat from the sun burning the planet???
I just made a doomsday device! OMG!
=D
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Xzuk wrote:I like the sound of this... its very creative!

The weapon sounds very interesting, and it is something our race would do too...
Yeah, it will also give the reason why Earth is off limits to Cybertron.

Both Tripedicus Council and Maximal Elders covered it up by their own means.
Last edited by una on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Xzuk wrote:Why not end the episode with us setting up some sort of a long range scanner to find the other maximals?

That'd explain how Tigatron had one up in the tundra in the island episode...

And my O.C. is a scout, so I'd like to volunteer to be one of the first four if that's okay?

As for the weapon... why not make it a crater, which is an inverted volcano that, rather that spews lava, draws heat from the sun burning the planet???
I just made a doomsday device! OMG!
=D
Like...a giant magnifying glass! Only cooler looking lol. Yeah, my character probably won't be in the starting line-up since he already landed on Earth (see "Untold Story" for details). As for the scanner, I'm pretty sure the Maximals set up Tigatron's scanner. However, maybe we can use Vok technology scrap to build our own!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Er. just to point out, the reason why earth's location is hidden in the series is basically because of the transwarp technology's ability to go through time. Incase someone like Megatron tried to change the events of the great war destroying the history already in place.

I find it funny that BW the second and BW Neo are canon.. they never aired here and theres few even fabsubs of the series (not even dvd releases in japan..) so..yeah..

Four of each eh? Not exactly a problem for the preds, though.. hm.. lets see..(removed one I submitted since theres so many maximals as is counting canon characters with them.)

So I assume Predacon team would be lead by Sonar (going by rank) with Glowstick Lineos and Tantrum?

Maximals
Xzuk Moonshine and if they want to Orcariner and Angel or so?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I'm currently having a problem with SS. In her bio, one of her function is double agent. Since Tarantulas had BA with him as his "partner". So...Maybe he needs extra help or....SS helps Sonar if Night-Hunter is okay with it.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Ok, in light of recent revelations:

- Inverted-volcano-magnifying-glass-Vok-weapon can't be the reason why Earth is off limits, but I do want this to be the primary conflict element in this episode.

- Since Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo is canon, we need to make sure our actions don't affect the future characters (which can't be hard since they're way ahead of our time). Anyways, it'd be best if someone like NaitoKage kept us in check.

- I like the teams NK listed, so I guess we'll go off that. However, let's make sure their creators are willing to participate before throwing their OC's into the fray lol. I'm sure Xzuk, Orcariner, and Angel are willing to play. Glowstick is in. Night-Hunter is active on the forums, but let's ask if Sonar is available. I just want the core teams to be consistently active, and then we can add in other Maxies and Preds along the way as new additions or guests.

- Leaders: I vote for Xzuk (courage+skill) and Sonar (rank). However, if Sonar isn't active, then I vote Glowstick (intelligence+courage+skill+sanity). Most of the ranks are pretty much the same, so I'm going by which stats I think are important to leadership.

- Some characters are either transmetal or are considering to become transmetal. Since this episode takes place in Season 1, the participants need to agree to have obtained a normal animal form.

- Reading Blazemane and Tor's ranks and reviews, for those who were criticized for their weapons, weaknesses, stats, etc. just make sure to fix it before participating.

- WE NEED AN EPISODE NAME! :shock:
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

I'm cool with being a leader. If anyone objects, I'd be happy to step down.

The only conflict I see with me being a leader, is that I'm not a front lines kind of fighter... what kind of leader snipes people from afar?

And I also agree that we have a superior keep us in check. Bc I've never watched the Japanese Neo series... although, Lio Convoy is pretty awesome looking...

The Magnifying glass shall be mercury!!! That tiny planet melts and molds into a giant lense ^_^

Name name name... Ah... no... Drawing a blank... sorry guys =/
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Well, the front-lines uber powerful leader stereotype doesn't have to be followed. You can be the inspirational guy who coordinates the Maximals, which being a sniper helps since you can see everyone on the field.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

True true... I like the idea of being a coordinator...

I'm in.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

There really isn't much to worry about when it comes to beastwars canon in the other parts since the comics don't follow that properly either.

Beastwars the second was a few hundred years after beastwars and was set on planet Gaia, yes they did have Optimus Primal show up in the movie, but that was more of a time machine glitch (which is why the predacons summoned Majin Zarak when they wanted either G1 Megatron or Beastwars Megatron.. it isn't really specific which one. Just A Megatron.And usually assumed the beastwars one since at that point G1 wasn't a big deal so they could of said anyone from Dezarus to Mega zarak)

Beastwars neo then happened a year after the end of beastwars the second when the man made planet Nemesis exploded over Gaia and sucked the cast into subspace. The end of beastwars neo ending up with the Angolmois capsules restoring Unicron as he attacks Cybertron, Lio Convoy coming out of subspace to assist as Big Convoy blasts the hell out of Unicron with the Matrix Big Cannon(Apparently he can jam the matrix into his gun to transform it into a gun that can use Vector Sigma's energies.)

Which results in the Predacons and Maximals forming peace and repairing their planet (and getting drunk and partying)

Now the BW comics done by Simon Furmen basically say all that happened BEFORE the beastwars and that Primal's crew did everything after. Which brings paradox to the beastwars 2 movie's whole objective of summoning Megatron. Then invented the black ops team the Pack, which to be honest most the team in BW the second were not smart enough to act like a black ops team, they were just far too goofy.