Saber's Nightmare sneak peak

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Saber's Nightmare sneak peak

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Everyone had their secrets some secrets are darker then others, but some secrets are so dark and awful that it should never be told to anyone. For if anyone should hear it the consequences could be dire and some times… fatal.

Saber sat in a chair to rest after the tiresome battle with the Predicons, Rampage had given her a run for money, if Dinobot hadn’t gotten to her in time she would have been killed, not that she feared death. There were other things for her to be afraid of and death wasn’t one of them. She turned her head slightly when she head Optimus come over to her. “Why don’t you get some rest.” He said putting his on her shoulder.

“Alright.” She said with a sigh then got up and headed for hers and Dinobot’s quarters. Walking down a hall way she spotted Silverbolt at the other end walking toward her. When he was a closer distance he gave her a nod and then everything went black.

When she woke she found herself in an old nightmare she hopped she’s never have to see again. Bodies of Maximals were everywhere, some had limps missing, mech fluid stained the walls.

“No!” She screamed walking backwards she then tripped over something, she looked and to her horror was the mangled body of Optimus Primal she had felt some thing deep inside her during her battle with Rampage but she didn‘t think it would surface after the battle!

“No again. Primus not again!” She looked at her hands they were drenched in the mech fluid. Her green eyes widened as she looked at the bloodied dead body of her beloved Dinobot. His chest had a gaping hole and his spark was gone.

She fell to her knees her eyes closed, she had preyed that this wouldn’t happen again. Flashes of her past killings slammed into her and she closed her eyes tighter as guilt took over and she tried to block the images of those she killed so long ago. She suddenly had a headache and her vision blurred and she blacked out again.

When she opened her eyes she found herself in a room and to her shock the others were alive…. but they all had their weapons loaded and pointed at her.

“You know the consequences for killing your own, Saber.” Optimus said his own weapon pointed at her.

“Optimus, please listen to me. it’s the beast inside me that I would never kill a fellow Maximal it happens against my will. I have no control over the beast.” Saber pleaded with Optimus whom she considered as an older brother.

“I say scrap her now.” Rattrap said his gun aimed at her chest.

“I agree with Rattrap. She too dangerous to be kept alive. Who knows when the beast in her will emerge again.” Silverbolt said he was standing next to Dinobot who had his sword out.

“Optimus, please.” She pleaded again taking a step forward.

That was a big mistake because Optimus fired at her and the blast hit her in the shoulder causing her to slam into a wall. She put her hand over the sparking wound.

“We’ll spare the Maximal elders the trouble of killing you.” Optimus said.

Saber never thought she would those words from Optimus and fear and shock gripped her spark from hearing it.

Optimus looked at Saber with disgust in his red optics, he then looked at Dinobot and nodded once.

Rampage raised an eye brow as he sensed Saber’s emotional rollercoaster, he knew Saber was strong but he never thought he would ever sense fear coming from her. He sudden heard gunfire coming from the Maximal base he also sensed a need to escape coming from Saber. He also sensed that she was in pain.

Few seconds later Saber appeared, she was in her beast mode and she had several wounds that were sparking. She turned her ears went back and took off running, the Fuzor and the Rat chased after her.

“Get her don’t let her get away!” Optimus ordered.

Saber didn’t know where she was going, the only thing she knew was getting as far from the Maximals as possible. After several minutes of running she finally came to a stop, ignoring the pain in her wounds she laid down in a hidden spot to regain her strength. She closed her eyes with a sigh.

She was no where to go now she was an exile and a target to both the Maximals and the Predicons. “She could’ve gotten very far.” Rattraps voice made her jump to her feet wincing quietly from her wounds.

Saber slowly backed away and hid in the shadows but the fur on the back of her neck rose as anger boiled inside her. She was a formal General it had been her job to put people in there place. Unsheathing her front claws she crouched ready to pounce on her target. Without another thought she pounced landing on top of Rattrap her claws digging into his upper arms, she growled at him her teeth bared.

“You don’t have the nerve to make the final blow, Saber.” Rattrap said.

“You’d be surprised at what I can do when it comes to my survival.” She growled her ears back.

She then raised her right paw claws extended she was going to knock him out so she could make her escape. “Oh no you don’t.” Growled Silverbolt he then rammed into her at full speed.

The impact caused Saber to tumble several feet but she forced herself back to her feet.

“Bring it, Bird-dog.” Saber growled.

Silverbolt growled as well and made the first move.

If you want to read the rest of it, here is the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4967602/1/S ... _Nightmare enjoy :)
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."