Suppose I should introduce myself as it is customary..

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

This monkey has little tast for banana's... Believe me... i tried.
Cookies however, should be working fine ^^

BTW, I wanna know to! It's always useful to know stuff from somebody's past and use it against them if the need requires it in the future. Yeeeessssss.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

lol.. I think I need to team up with OOP to find out all the dirt from the era before I got to know Warwulf.. He was already in the process of taking over the CA when I came into the picture.
Yessss. :twisted: Bwahahahahaahaha!
Cough up the dirt, OOP! *tempts with cookies* Oh wait.. *and bananas!*
This monkey has little tast for banana's... Believe me... i tried.
Cookies however, should be working fine ^^
:lol: I can't cough up what I don't eat, Pheonix. So if it's dirt that you want, then go ask Rattrap. :wink: Kidding!

I can only tolerate bananas when I'm IC. Otherwise, yeah, I don't eat them. Blah! Cookies, on the other hand... Ven, you know me too well. :lol: Mmmm, home made chocolate chip... or Oreos! :wink:
BTW, I wanna know to! It's always useful to know stuff from somebody's past and use it against them if the need requires it in the future. Yeeeessssss.
Well, I'll tell you what, as far as his handle goes, he likes cats a lot more than wolves, so that's false advertising. He loves chocolate but hates white chocolate. He thinks ice cream is better than pizza. Mountain Dew is his H2O. He doesn't resemble Link at all. He wears a lot of dark apparel. He prefers hot tea over coffee. ...I hope you know by now that I've completely made all of this up. :lol: Sorry, girls! I couldn't resist. I honestly can't recall any "dirt" about him. It's been too long for my puny, insignificant brain to hold on to while there has been other stuff cramming inside since then. Either that or it just wasn't important enough for me to remember. Zing! :wink: :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh.. bribe you with cookies eh? Baked goods are more my specialty then Phoenix here. :P
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

For 'making it up' you're not too far from the truth.. let me correct a couple of things though..

Well, I'll tell you what, as far as his handle goes, he likes cats a lot more than wolves, so that's false advertising.
He's an animal lover alright and he does have a soft spot for cats. He does, however, like wolves. Confusing I know. :p

He loves chocolate but hates white chocolate.

He loves dark chocolate, but his favorite ice cream is vanilla.
He thinks ice cream is better than pizza.
Not too sure about this one.. he does like vanilla milkshakes in particular, but he loves his calzones (close enough to a pizza).
Mountain Dew is his H2O.

He likes it in its original taste, but orange juice would be his true H2O.
He doesn't resemble Link at all.
o_0 Well.. if you ignore the goatee and ask a blind person to compare the two, I suppose he could be somewhat similar.. Oddly he does own a bow and arrows. *blinks*

He wears a lot of dark apparel.
*l00ks* Black t-shirt and dark boxers.. But usually no more than a normal individual would.
He prefers hot tea over coffee.

Absolutely correct! Well aside from the 'hot' part. He prefers it after it cools down a tad, preferably with some milk (and sometimes sugar) in it.
...I hope you know by now that I've completely made all of this up.
You weren't too far off on some things. ;)
[/i]