Taran Ulas here!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Taran Ulas

Taran Ulas here!

Unread post by Taran Ulas »

Greetings, name's Taran Ulas. I joined after a night's and day's work. (Sapphire, thank you for the help:D) Now, my username should give you a idea of my favorite character from Beast wars. Now what does BWint contain?
EDIT:
I have one question about adopt a animated character. Who do you ask in order to adopt a animated character?

(PS. I also stink with grammar, so if anything is wrong, I apologize).
Last edited by Taran Ulas on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because there's a phrase for people who drive out into the middle of very flat, open country while being chased by Starscream in his F-22 form. "Sitting duck."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Now what does BWint contain?
Bwint contains fan fiction, art, theories, rants, episode reviews, Botcon reports, contests, polls, character explanations, links to other media about Beast Wars, and even the occasional fan... or two.

Welcome to the site!

Am I forg- Ah! The standard warning:

Watch out for nuts, penguins, and painful, aerial bound waffles.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Taran Ulas

Al-(gets hit by frozen waffle)-right (medic). For the inevitable question of favorite character and episode, I would say Tarantulas and Coming of the Fuzors (either part). I chose Quickstrike as my avatar for two reasons. The first reason is that Tarantulas already has plenty of people with his avatars and Quickstrike doesn't have many sightings of his. The other reason is that I like Quickstrike due to our similarities in personality at times.
Last edited by Taran Ulas on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because there's a phrase for people who drive out into the middle of very flat, open country while being chased by Starscream in his F-22 form. "Sitting duck."
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Hello,Taran,name's Wonko The Sane...the soon to be new member of the Transformers Franchise.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Hi, Welcome i hope you join us in the most of the post. YES!!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Welcome! I'm Darkshadow, *Can't help but squeals* The avatar your using I made. LOL. Alright sorry, anyways....Welcome to the board.

Like I said, I'm Darkshadow. I'm the shape-shifter around here, though I stay in my wolf form the most. I'm also a Predacon pest, ask Rampy Tarantulas and Quickstrike they'll tell yah. lol.

Hope to get to know yah some more. See yah around!
Last edited by Darkshadow14 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Taran Ulas, it's nice to meet you. Your avatar looks great!
Taran Ulas

Thanks, the avatar was made by darkshadow. I'd still ask about adopt a animated character, but it's already up there. QS and I are similar in the trigger-happy, violence loving, insult happy, and biting more than you can chew department. :twisted:

I also like TFA (favorite is either Starscream, Blitzwing, Blurr, or Prowl. They are still dueling for the position.) ROTF was go-(gets hit by another waffle)-od.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Look in the memberlist; Sapphire. She's who you e-mail all your questions too.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Taran Ulas!

HEY! Where did that waffle come from?! ...Slagging penguins... Steal MY waffles, will they?! *grabs one of Rattrap's demolition charges, activates it, and tosses it near a penguin hideout* Fire in the hole! *KABOOM!* And that takes care of those no good, waffle-stealing flightless birds. *takes a closer look at the wreckage and sighs* Hm. It would seem I actually hit one of Tarantulas's secret lairs instead. ...Well, that's just prime. :roll:

Anywho, welcome again, Taran! I hope you enjoy the place. Oh, and try not to let Darkshadow scare you. :wink: Kidding!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Hello,Taran,name's Wonko The Sane...the soon to be new member of the Transformers Franchise.
suuureeee

and i'm the evil mastermind behind most nefarious plots around here, aka Aesir :twisted:
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWInt. :D
I demand cookies!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Aesir wrote:
Wonko The Sane wrote:Hello,Taran,name's Wonko The Sane...the soon to be new member of the Transformers Franchise.
suuureeee

and i'm the evil mastermind behind most nefarious plots around here, aka Aesir :twisted:

I bet you are.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hello there! Its excellent to meet you. Call me Dinotor, and I know that I'm extremely late in welcoming you, but better late than never. See you around!
Taran Ulas wrote: I have one question about adopt a animated character. Who do you ask in order to adopt a animated character?
I'm quite sure you should take that up with Sapphire. :)

dt
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Welcome.
Make yourself at home. That's an order ^^

*ducks as an other waffle almost hit her in the side of her head*
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]