Book of the past part 8

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 8

Unread post by starshadow »

Back at the base, Nightstar transferred the codes to Zira.
"Yes!!! The codes are now in our hands...Tomorrow is rest day so spend your time wisely.” said Zira.
"Erm Master, can I have you something?” asked Nightstar.
"Tonight, can I sleep in my first home? I need to get used to my first home for undercover."
"Yes you may."

Tonight 3.00AM, Nightstar have difficulties in sleeping as the other building's apartment is having a wild party as usual. Too noisy to sleep in peace, she headed out to her balcony with an angry face.
"HEY!!!” shouted Nightstar.
The host of the party looked at her in confusion.
"SHUT THAT OFF!!!"
"Give it up you loser!!!" the host insulted her.
Pissed off, she headed to her room and closed her windows and headed down to the host's apartment. She knocked the door. The door opened with the host infront of her.
"Sorry lady, this party is getting wild." he smiled.
"However, in your case I think I can make it."
"I'm flattered...But you think this one time, to turn the music down just a little.", before Nightstar could finish, the host slammed the door.
Now Nightstar is really pissed. She kicked the door and sent it pushed o the back. She looked at the crowd. Everyone was staring at her. She jumped on the table.
"Tell you what, why don't I do this myself." she pushed the cups away and pulled the energon beer hose and sprayed it on the music speaker.
"HEY!!! STOP THAT YOU FREAK!!!” the host shouted.
Nightstar sprayed the beer on him.
"Oh what did you say? The music still too loud?" Nightstar continued spraying on the speaker until there was silence.
"HEY!!!” he screamed.
Nightstar pulled out the hose and whipped him. She jumped on him and stepped him on the chest plate.
"You hear that? It's called silence...Now keep it down!!! And thanks for the party, I had fun." she withdrew her leg and headed back to her house.

Nightstar opened her closet and picked up a large black box. It was titled "Open incase of dating emergency. Love, Juno and Torch". She smiled and opened the box containing a black sexy suit and wore it. Next, she put on her make-up of black melted chrome lipstick and optic shadow.
She headed down to the alley to see her brand new motorcycle with black and silver accent.
"Time to make big bucks!!!” she climbed on to her vehicle and sped off to the road and stopped to the nearest jewelry shop. She leaned over the display window. Suddenly she heard glass breaking inside. She smiled to herself. Two burglars were inside stealing the precious accessories. Nightstar took a mask and position herself to get a better view of them.
"Amateurs.", she said to them. The burglars spotted her.
"You think you could steal all these beautiful things? What a ridiculous idea."
The two of the bots shot their guns on where she was afew times. Double checking, she was missing. All of a sudden, one of the bots was kicked by the side. Nightstar was smiling at the other bot and another two more bots came. Shooting at the sleek femme, Nightstar jumped on the walls running on the sides like a cat.
~FLASHBACK~
A black and silver femme pointed to the screen with a list of animals on earth.
"Choose one." she said to a pink and black femme.
"Number 70." the young femme replied.
"You've chosen wisely. Cats are sleek creatures which have great speed and evasive moves. Let the training begin!"
~END OF FLASHBACK~
Nightstar kicked all of the bots to stasis lock in afew cycles.
"I expected more." she thought and stole all the jewelry in the shop in a large bag she had.
After she got back to her base, Zira was smiling at her.
"Got the little shiny little treasure?" she asked.
"How did you know?" Nightstar was shocked when Zira found out.
"I'm your granny. Of course I know!"
"Awww man...These precious things are emergency money incase if we ran out of money."
"That's sweet of you but we have 2.5 billion in the storage."
"WOAH!!! ARE WE THAT RICH?!"
"Of course, everyone went assasinating, bounty hunting and hitman jobs before you joined us."
"Oh...We could distribute these lovely things to everyone here."

The crime scene area,
"Shadow Vamp again sir?" asked a navy blue bot.
"It should be, you see these fang drawings here? It was made by her." said Depthcharge.
"Sir, the four mechs said she has red optics, wearing a black suit, a pink lining on her hair and jumps like a cat." said another bot.
"This is one of the biggest problem other than X."
"Depthcharge, since this is a big problem to you, Seraphim is willingly to help you out of good will." the chief commander's superior said.
A pure white and shining gold mech stepped foward.
"Not that angel plane again...", Depthcharge whispered to himself.
"I beg your pardon sir?", Seraphim lifted an optic ridge.
"Nothing..." said Depthcharge.

~TO BE CONTINUED~