Book of the past part 6

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 6

Unread post by starshadow »

After Nightstar came back, Zira threw her a suit.
"Wear it. We will be going for a mission tonight in 25 cycles including you and Nightwish. And please bring your weapons from your stash at the weapon storage.", said Zira.
Nightwish wore her suit which she wasn't suppose to wear. It looked like a rainbow Superman costume with a little cape as she came out.
"NIGHTWISH I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THAT!!!", shouted Zira.
"But granny, it looks great! Not like that 'lil black revealing suit you gave me.", sighed Nightwish.
"CHANGE BACK TO THE BLACK ONE!!!", demmanded Zira.
Nightwish sulked back to her quarters. Nightstar just went back to her quarters and got changed.

Night at 8.00, Zira's team and the sisters travelled to Starbase Rugby.
"Our goal is to obtain the acess codes from the scientists there. Kill anyone who stands in your way. Zaphiron, Midnight, Nightstar and Nightwish will join my party according to the plan. The rest follow Darkmoon and get rid of the secuirity guards but don't neutralize them. Darkmoon, signal me when you're ready and everyone of you open your com-links to keep in touch.", ordered Zira.
"Yes Mistress Zira."
10 cycles later,
"It's ready.", said Darkmoon through her com-links.
Zira's party climbed up to the building and broke the glass windows from the top and Darkmoon's party burst through the door. The team only used physical attacks as they knew if they kill them, they wouldn't know the codes. Nightstar was packed with jump-spin kicks, aerial kicks, reverse aerial kicks and butterfly axe kicks. After knocking all of the bots to stasis lock, there was only one scientist left concious. Zira trapped him with a power bond.
"Now, give me the acess codes to your workplace where you scientists created X.", demmanded the leader of the team.
"I...I don't have it....", said the scientist in fear.
"Let me do this.", Nightstar whispered to Zira and she agreed.
Nightstar punched the walls and gave him a scary glare.
"GIVE ME THE ACESS CODES OR YOU CAN EAT MY LASER!!!", screamed Nightstar.
"Or I can kill your friend over there.", suggested Nightstar and pointed the green bot who was unconcious.
"IN 5 NANO KLICKS YOU DON'T PASS ME THE ACESS CODES, I'LL MAKE SURE HE DIES NICELY!", she threatened the scientist. The team pointed their guns at the green bot's head and spark chamber.
"5."
"Please don't do this...", begged the trapped scientist.
"4."
"3."
"PLEASE!"
"2."
"OKAY! I'll give you the acess codes. Computer, prepare file #010245 for direct download."
The file was transferred to Nightstar.
"Thanks.", said Nightstar and the team walked away.
As the power bonds are offline. The scientist sent an SOS message to Colony Omicron's security headquarters. Nightstar knew he would try something like that. She walked up to him and open his mouth and pushed her gun inside and shot through his head and shot his spark chamber and left his dead body.
"Let's move, he sent an SOS message to the security headquarters on Colony Omicron. The team left Starbase Rugby with only one dead body there. When the SOS team arrived, it was too late and Depthcharge was there.
"Only one dead body was there Commander Depthcharge.", said a red bot.
"SLAG IT! That bot has the acess codes."
"The message said Zira has two new recruits."
"Who?"
"Two ladies, a short young 12 years old like girl and a tall scary, fierce Lady. Both of them were masked. Good thing he sent us their looks."
"Find more clues, I want to know who is the slagging culprit who killed Shade."