Book of the past 4

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past 4

Unread post by starshadow »

In Nightstar's office, her collague, Torch, popped out infront of her from the next cubicle infront of her. He called Nightstar's favourite collague, Juno to see some mech coming in.
"Hey! Mech-sandwich 12'o clock", he alerted them.
Nightstar looked around and saw the same mech that saved her and whom she met at the cafe.
"Oh. My. God.", said Juno with her opics wide. Nightstar was drinking her coffee. As the mech walked closer to her, she smiled and turned back to her desk.
"Hello Miss Nightstar.", the mech greeted.
"Hi.", she greeted back.
Juno was amazed.
"This is the bot that I was telling you eariler.", Nightstar smiled.
Juno and the mech shooked hands.
"The name is Depthcharge.", he introduced himself.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Juno.", she smiled.
"Oh! I've to get back to my cubicle."
Depthcharge sat down beside Nightstar, smiling.
"How did you find me here?", she asked.
"You dropped this.", Depthcharge showed her wallet.
"Oh! Thank you.", Nightstar smiled with shyness.
Depthcharge noticed a book of her armor designs and flipped it.
"These are yours?", he asked.
"Yeah.", Nightstar replied.
"It's nice. It kinda reminds me of Silverstreak."
"Thanks."
"Erm look, I want to apologize you about this morning incident, thinking you're a jumper. And plus, the day you were fired by your previous boss. So can I make it up to you by taking you a coffee? tomorrow at 7.00? I know this great cafe which is better than Black Jack's", he asked.
Juno cleared her throat as she was spying on Nightstar and signaled her to accept his offer.
"Well, okay.", she accepted his offer.
"Okay, make sure she gets there.", Depthcharge said to Juno.
"Yes sir!", Juno stood up and salute him.
As the blue 'bot left, Juno and Torch were discussing with Nightstar about her first date.
"Nightie, that mech of seriousness, what's with you?", she asked Nightstar.
"You think?", she asked the both of them.
"Uhh, hello!", he replied.
"Oh for Primus sake...First, you gotta be confident. And second, you have to wear that black outfit.", Juno advised Nightstar.
"First, it's only coffee. And second, I'll never ever wear that black outfit.

After Nightstar done her work, she was walking along the streets in the dark and suddenly, she fell into a pit which was like a slide to her. Screaming in fear because she slided down too fast and it was dark and she landed in a office with many people she never seen before except her 12 year old sister, Nightwish, with her parents and her grandmother, Zira, who looks young.
"Welcome back my granddaughter.", Zira smiled and hugged Nightstar tightly.
"Grandma, why do you look so young? I thought you were 300 years old already?", asked Nightstar.
"Your grandmother created a new bodies continuously after she reached 100 years old which look like her in her younger days and transfered her spark into it. Young body and a old spark.", explained her father.
"Oh! No wonder grandma could kick skidplates.", said Nightstar.
"Okay, enough talking. Now Nightstar, since you're old enough already, granny's going to train you on combat and computer hacking. ", said Zira.
"For what?", asked the confused femme.
"You're gonna work with us.", explained Nightwish.
"Okay, anything for grandma.", Nightstar declared.

Next morning, Nightstar woke up and she realizes she's late for her date for 25 minutes. The phone sounded a message.
"Erm- Nightstar, I have to get back to work. So...bye.", the message ended.
In her office, Nightstar was having a scolding session from Mr Ares infront of her collagues. She didn't even listen every word he said as she was focusing on drawing his angry face.
"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU NIGHTSTAR?! YOU DIDN'T DELIVER THE DESIGN! YOUR INCOMPETENCE IS STAGGERING!", he shouted.
Nightstar turned back with a confused face.
"Huh?", that was her reply.
"Are you even listening to me?", he asked her in with a stern look.
"Uh-uh...", Nightstar shook her head as a No.
Mr Ares snatched the drawing she made and looked at it and crushed it with anger and threw it on the floor and walked away.
"I'm sorry.", Nightstar apologized.
Mr Ares turned back.
"Sorry? A sorry isn't merely enough.", he said.
Nightstar taking a deep breath and closed her optics for awhile.
"Okay...Then let me try the remix.", Nightstar stared Mr Ares as she wasn't happy at all.
"I'm sorry, for every nano-klicks I've wasted, for working for an untalented, unethical slagging ego maniac like YOU.", said Nightstar in a tone as she was picking a fight.
Mr Ares lifted an optic ridge, everyone was shocked and surprised.
"Clean up your cubicle, you are fired.", Mr Ares stormed out of the office.
All of her collagues were eyeing on Nightstar.
"What a hero!.", commented Juno. Everyone in the office clapped and hugged Nightstar and helped her pack up her things.

Half a megacycle later as Nightstar get back to her room, she was about to put her stuff on the table until she fell into the sliding tunnel again. Dark as usual, screaming away and she landed on her butt. Zira and he others were here in a large room.
"Welcome back my darling.", Zira was so happy to see her and she hugged her.
"This will be your quarters for the rest of your life. You can find your sister's through this door", said Zira and pointed to the large metal door.
Nightstar explored the room full of luxury. The most important room was the Military House. It has a Weapon and Armor storage, the virtual simulator, ninja dojo, dungeon of darkness, hall of confusion and the danger room for training, counciling or meeting quarters, luxury room and the vehicle's garage.

"Cool...", Nightstar commented.
"Tomorrow we will start the training with your sister.", said Zira.
"Is Nightwish a first timer for training?", Nightstar asked
"For tomorrow, yes, she was studying here as she made too much trouble at school so we took her back.", replied Zira.
"And please do make a perfect suit for yourself and Nightwish, you know she's not good in designing.", added Zira and she walked away.

~TO BE CONTINUED~