Whose line is it anyway?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Whose line is it anyway?

Unread post by Tor »

In my humblest opinion... the RP has turned completely confusing! I can't find where the actual RP is with all the OOC chat about whose turn it is. So this thread is for anyone (like OOP or Blazemane) who want to give us a clear summary about the progress of RP without us clogging up the RP thread and needing a plunger.

So... whose line is it anyway?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Both ships have arrived.
Alternate beast modes have been chosen.
We have been introduced to the cannon characters, and plenty of OC's, including:

Skyfire, who has come with the original Maximal crew.
Saber, who has come with the original Maximal crew.
Agui, who has come with the original Maximal crew.
Valkyrie, who has come with the original Maximal crew.
Blaze, a stowaway on the Axalon.
Wintersong, a stasis pod protoform showing Maximal allegiance.

Dagger, a stasis pod protoform showing neutral tendencies (but in my opinion, a demeanor indicative of Maximal allegiance).

Venatrix, who has come with the original Predacon crew.
Steelclaw, who has come with the original Predacon crew.
Starshadow, a stasis pod renegade from neither crew (does that do it proper justice?) showing Predacon allegiance.

This makes a total of 10 Maximals, technically soon to be 11, because Dinobot has been blasted away, but has not yet challenged Primal. This, one might say, makes him unrankable. But certainly not neutral. There are 8 Predacons, and then Dagger.

Cheetor has gone off, found a bug, fought a bug, got saved by a bird, Primal has threatened to swat a bug, Megatron has said yeah right, and basically, we have left off with Primal's post:
Optimus shifted his brown eyes from Megatron to the other Predacons who followed closely in behind him. This could be a problem, he thought. And all they wanted to do was grab Cheetor and return to base.

The Maximal leader in his beast mode studied Megatron's choice for a brief moment. The power and strength in a tyranosaurus rex didn't surprise him one bit, and he would prove to be a difficult challenge in combat. "We don't have to do this, Megatron," Primal insisted. He always practiced negotiation before action. "There has been peace between the Maximals and Predacons for centuries. Why start this up again?" Instinct told him that the Maximals would have to fight their way through their little rescue mission. And it would have to be quick thinking because the energon fields won't take long to take effect on their robot modes.
We wait now on Razorclaw (Megatron).

Unfortunately, Sinead has become extremely busy recently. This means that only will Agui be dropped, but we need someone to take up the mantle of Rhinox (and eventually- hoping we get that far- Tigatron).

On the note of characters where is Jagna (Rattrap)? I'm sending her a message.
Last edited by Blazemane on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Blazemane wrote: Starshadow, a stasis pod protoform showing Predacon allegiance.
Blaze I already said Starshadow is not a stasis pod protoform.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Might i rememind you that the Bug clipped Valkyrie her wings temporarily ?

I made this happen to devalop Valkyrie's character more, and to bring the number of Maximals down a few members, so they'll be outnumbered by the Preds like in the first episodes of the series.

I also have a small idea forming in my head to drop the number of Maximals even more.
I could send Venatrix (or someone else could said his/her char for this job) after Valkyrie, and as a result, Optimus send 2 Maximals to assist Valkyrie.

This will bring the Maximals down 2 more pawns, resulting them to be outnumbered like in the original story.

Also, let the Preds transform first, or the energon buildup will make no sence.
And have Cheetor transform to beastmode, for what ever reason, so he won't get the energon buildup like the Preds, since he was the one longest in robot mode.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

starshadow wrote:
Blazemane wrote: Starshadow, a stasis pod protoform showing Predacon allegiance.
Blaze I already said Starshadow is not a stasis pod protoform.
Oh. Quite right. Will fix.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

Blazemane wrote:Unfortunately, Sinead has become extremely busy recently. This means that only will Agui be dropped.
You could throw in my oc, Autumn if ya need another maximal ^^;;;
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thank you, Blazemane! :D

I will be making a topic soon specifically meant for updates during the progress of the game, which will have summaries (like the one Blazemane graciously provided above). That way the people already playing, and the newbies who join the game, will have quicker, less detailed knowledge of where the game currently stands and what has already happened. They won't have to travel all the way through the threads to understand what's going on.

I have also been deleting older OOC posts in the RPG topic (which is why, if anyone has noticed, that the page numbers change once in a while and get shorter), so there shouldn't be that much confusion when people go back and read through the posts.
I could send Venatrix (or someone else could said his/her char for this job) after Valkyrie, and as a result, Optimus send 2 Maximals to assist Valkyrie.
That's not a bad idea, Ven. But as soon as Optimus grabs Cheetor, all of the Maximals will retreat back to base before they fall over from energon build-up. Whatever new ideas are carried out in the game, at this time, will need to wind up with the main story of the episode taken from the show. So if those two Maximals end up assisting Valkyrie, I expect all three of them to return when the retreat is announced. I think it would be a good idea for everyone to stick to the original script (as was planned from the beginning) so those playing canons can get a better grasp on their characters, and those with OC's can develop theirs at the same time.

I think I'll also make up a topic for rules on the game, so those who will be joining will know what to do and what not to do; like no more feline beast modes, and how many canons and OC's one person can play, and auditioning for canons, etc.

And in all honesty, this game needs to get rolling. Hopefully Jagna will show up once she gets Blazemane's message, and I'll give Razorclaw a nudge for Megs.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Well, I haven't heard from Razorclaw yet since I PMed her, and I don't know where Jagna has disappeared to. So in the mean time, to get this game rolling again, I'm going to help out and post for Megs. Just give me a little time; hopefully I'll have something done by tonight.

EDIT:
I posted for Megs, Cheetor and OP, so the rest of you get in there, transform, and fire away! :D I guess we'll see if I need to cover for Rhinox and Rattrap as well. :shock:
"Well, that's just prime!"