Book of the past part 3

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 3

Unread post by starshadow »

Nightstar found another job on Colony Omicron. This time it was designing female armor.
"One more time I got fired, I'm gonna quit finding one.", she thought.
Drawing out the design was easy to her, but her boss, Mr Ares hated it as she handed him the design.
"I'm not pleased.", said Mr Ares in a tone of bad mood.
He pointed to the design.
"This, is not even close to what I've expected."
Nightstar was shocked and apologized to him many times.
"Just look at this blue, it's all wrong. I want it darker.", demanded Mr Ares.
"But I heard you said-", Nightstar was trying to explain to him but he didn't gave her a chance.
"I know what I said"
"Maybe I misunderstood it-"
"CLEARLY!"
"Mr Ares, please give me a chance. I know I can fix it."
"I don't reward incompetence. I've no idea why I expected your art to show better taste than your wardrobe. Oh and do ge a manicure.", Nightstar felt insulted.
"I'm giving you one last chance. Get this done by tomorrow night. Midnight.", Mr Ares said calmly.
"Thank you Mr Ares."

Morning, 3.00AM,
The apartment of the next building was having a wild party which made Nightstar having difficulties to sleep. So she opened her window and kindly asked the host to turn the volume down a little but he ignored her. No use of having them to turn the volume softer, she went back to sleep.

7.00AM,
While Nightstar was making some new designs, A cyber cat was looking meowing a her. Noticed the meowing, Nightstar stopped what she was doing and finds the cat but it disappeared. Looking out of the window, the cat meowed at her. When Nightstar saw the cat, she called it to come down but it was stucked. She heaved a heavy sigh and climbed out of the window trying to save the cat. She was at the third level of the building. Her legs were trembling and stepped on a vent of her apartment. Then, some mech spotted her and came out of a black car.
"HEY! WOAH! WAIT WAIT! What ever is you're thinking, what ever you're feeling, it's not worth where you stand and look. Maybe I can help you. Now, what's your name?", said the mech.
"Nightstar, but this cat...", Nightstar was explaining but the cat suddenly disappeared.
"Sure Nightstar, and it's a real beauty. Very beautiful.", replied the mech.
"But the cat is not up there anymore.", she said.
"Okay, then I'm sure that makes you very sad."
The vent Nightstar was standing became unstable and lose and she was about to fall.
"What's your apartment number?", the mech shouted at her.
"55.", she shouted back.
The mech rushed up to the stairs, the vent became more unstable. He made it in time and grabbed her waist as the vent fell off from the building. Everyone from below cheered. When the two bots went inside of the apartment, the cat was walking around her room.
"Well that was the cat.", she pointed it to him.
"No kidding, you went out just to save your cat?", he asked.
"Yeah, I mean it's not my cat it's A cat.", she replied.
"You rescued somebody elses cat? Hmm...that's something.", he commented.
As Nightstar looked at her watch, she rushed to get her things.
"Sweet Primus I'm gonna be late for my job.", she took her bag and rushed down.
"And thanks for saving me. THANK YOU!", Nightstar rushed to the lobby and out she rush to work but she dropped her wallet behind which the mech noticed it and pick it up. He saw her ID card and her buisness card stating " ARES'S ARMOR DESIGNING COMPANY."

~TO BE CONTINUED~