Love Triangle-Chapter 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Love Triangle-Chapter 1

Unread post by Wintersong »

Author's Note:THis is just alittle something about my three characters that I realised I had made without giving much thought.BUt after looking more at their bios I realized I pretty much made a triangle for these three.Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wintersong prowled the jungle alone sniffing around for any Predacons that may be around but so far it was quiet. Stopping suddenly, she turned to a rustling among the undergrowth and a large shape among them which was normally nto a good thing. The shape moved parting the bushes to reveal as the large Arctic wolf Echowolf only taking a stroll as if he didn't give a care for the war going on between the Maximals and Predacons.

"Taking an afternoon stroll are you Echowolf?"Wintersong asked.

Echowolf paused in mid step, "Maybe,maybe not.But to why are you out here or asking?"He said turning to look at her.

"I'm on patrol of course, and I'm asking because every time I go some place I catch glimpses of you or you come and talk to me."Wintersong pointed out.

The wolf transformer only smiled then continued on his way silently not answering to the hidden question.In the short talk a wind had started to blow ruffling Wintersong's fur, but that was the least of her worries and agitation. Always it was the same thing with Echowolf never answering a question or always walking away like it was nothing, well she couldn't blame him since he seemed to careless about anything!But what agitated Wintersong more was the fact it got to her so easily and never understood for what reason.Shaking the thoughts away Wintersong continued on her patrol and heading back to the Axalon to give her report.

At the Darkside,a snow fox femme sat at a monitor watching the screen boredly; nothing interesting had happened.For the fact tht already three hours had gone by Snow Trix was becoming rather impatient to get out of the humid ship serving as their base. In the last half hour Megatron finally showed much to Snow Trix's irritation and had Waspinator take the next shift of guard duty to,in Snow Trix's opinion,was a waste of their precious time when they could be blasting the Maximals to smithereans.But of course the suppose to be Mighty Megatron had a wonderous plan in store!WRONG!Most of his plans just seemed to backfire more then being successful.

"And to think I joined his slaggin crew."Snow Trix mummbled as she left the Darkside behind her."Such a waste."

In the whole time of deep thought the female Predacon realized where she was-the barran land fatrher of the Predacon territory.Coming to the edge of a plateau she watched everything for the longest time but still nothing happened.

"I wonder if I should pay the Maximals alittle..."Stopping in mid sentnce she saw something moving over the land.

The person was snwo white and rather large for his wolf form.Looking closer Snow Trix creeped silently down further until she wa sbehind a pile of boulders.Again the wolf came into optic view and stopped looking around.

Snow Trix watched as the large wolf transformed and she gasped loudly wihtout meaning to.The wolf was Echowolf but also someone she had known back on Cybertron,someone she had once loved.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

OMGBBQ!!! ITWASGREAT!!! PLEASE MAKE MOAR XD