Hi there

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Dino_King_Grimlock

Hi there

Unread post by Dino_King_Grimlock »

Hi there I'm dino king grimlock, I own Autobase Australia forum and wish to say hi to you all. A person I meet at the ROTF premiere called Joseph told me about this place so Joseph if you see this then yeah hey bro can't wait to meet up again at the pub for those drinks lol. Any ways I don't know if posting of my forum is allowed here so I won't give you the address here but if you pm me I can, we do need so Beast wars fans and we are new, we only opened up in February. So hi to you all and it's great to be here
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Welcome Dino King Grimlock, i hope you enjoy your stay here, just to warn you it can get kinda strange in here so watch out for flying waffles and other stuff. lol
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

and always beware of me! bwah hahahah

There's a section here called Cool Links, just post your site address there
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Dino_King_Grimlock

hmm waffles. Thanks like I said if any one wants to check out my forum I will gladly give it out. But thanks for the warm welcome.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Awesome, Dino King Grimlock! Welcome to the board! ^_^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Dino_King_Grimlock

Thanks hey just curious does any one know a guy called joseph that lives in Australia Sydney? He told me that he was on this forum and I have been trying to find him.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Yessss. You must be talking about SilverfromOZ. Where has that goonie been lately, anyway? :P
"Well, that's just prime!"
Dino_King_Grimlock

Well he from when I meet him has been good I meet him at the IMAX and we had a laugh together he is a legend of a guy and yeah we are very much alike both same dress sense to a degree and both love tf's lol. Yeah he seemed good but does any one have his email so I can email him?

Also I would love to see you all at Autobase Australia. We have specials at some stores and yeah we also want to be connected to other forums across the world like family type sites where we can link each other up and help each other out.

But any way guys I must say I really do like what you guys have done here it is really awesome and I wish to extend the hand of international forum handshakes across the globe to you guys from all of us at Autobase Australia.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Aesir wrote:and always beware of me! bwah hahahah
And me as well....not really.

Hello Dino King,the name is Wonko The Sane,and since you have a very cool Username,I will give you a much different introduction:

By hugging you*Hugs*

Welcome to the Boards.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Welcome to the forum Grim. Must be nice to live on one big island haha...

I might finally be able to beat Blaze to his question... 0_0

What's your favorite beast wars episode and character??
Dino_King_Grimlock

Favorite beast wars episode has got to be the death of dinobot I honestly cry every time I watch that episode such a brave heroic death he did
The characters I loved the most were of the following
Ravage
Transmetal 2 Dinobot (both versions)
Tiger Hawk
Optimal Optimus
Tm2 Megatron
tm2 Cheetor.
depth charge

Toys I must say my most favorite toy is the trasnmetal waspinator and terrasaur don't ask me why but I just think that they are great figures and should of became on air characters. Think of it like the seekers being in Beast wars in a way

But the one thing I hate is the series that followed beast wars and let's never speak of it's name

ROBOTS WITH OUT LEGS AND PLANTS THAT TRANSFORM AND CYBERTRON A ORGANIC PLANET IN THE BEGINNING AND ALL THE REST WTF!!!!!

that's my rant about it loflcost.

*hugs back* thank you wonko thankyou.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Dino_King_Grimlock wrote:Favorite beast wars episode has got to be the death of dinobot I honestly cry every time I watch that episode such a brave heroic death he did
The characters I loved the most were of the following
Ravage
Transmetal 2 Dinobot (both versions)
Tiger Hawk
Optimal Optimus
Tm2 Megatron
tm2 Cheetor.
depth charge

Toys I must say my most favorite toy is the trasnmetal waspinator and terrasaur don't ask me why but I just think that they are great figures and should of became on air characters. Think of it like the seekers being in Beast wars in a way

But the one thing I hate is the series that followed beast wars and let's never speak of it's name

ROBOTS WITH OUT LEGS AND PLANTS THAT TRANSFORM AND CYBERTRON A ORGANIC PLANET IN THE BEGINNING AND ALL THE REST WTF!!!!!

that's my rant about it loflcost.

*hugs back* thank you wonko thankyou.
never hug wonko back, she will eat your face!!!

I like no leg transformers, like the Arcee trio from ROTF, Demolisher from ROTF (they's my favourites probably
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Aaahhh, Wonko's not that bad. I think. >.>

Welcome to the boards, Grimlock, and yes, I'm pretty sure that the Joseph that you're talking about is our SilverFromOz. He's ... wacky in a good way, has a lot of energy, blond in hair only and not in attitudes, and is oh-holy-crap tall. At least to five-foot-five me. He'll be around sooner or later, never fear!

Waffles, penguins ... are we missing anything from the welcome? PILLOWFIGHTS. Those happen on a semi-annual to annual basis. Welcome in!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

That was a good episode... haha.

As for the characters I liked most, but not T2 Cheetor. Which is weird bc Cheetor was my favorite character. I just hated that version of him.

And as for toys, I'd have to say that Transmetal Rhinox falls in the category you stated. He's one of my all time favorite figs.
Nighthawke

Unread post by Nighthawke »

Heyo Dino King,

*squiggles* Yay, I'm not the newbie to the board anymore! Even though my run was only a couple of days!

But seriously, welcome. I've noticed everyone here is special. Which is just another way of saying no one is. LOL.

*drags himself off the stage with his own hook* See you around!
The Hawke

"The only thing keeping me sane is my insanity!"

"I'm not evil, just morally misunderstood!"