Hi there

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey there!

Autobase Australia? Sweet, I'll check out your forum in a bit... though I hope you don't have to be from that wonderful continent...

*Miffed* Whoa why is Dinobot suddenly not appearing on peoples favorite character list? *Thinks* Its because absolutely every Beast Wars Mary Sue fic has to do with Dinobot, huh? :D

I most sincerely hope to see you around, in the RP section, or the Newsletter Organization.

Later gator!
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

#lurches out of a pile of clothes, action figures and scattered reciepts which he calls his bed#

Urrgh. What a week! There hasn't been a night that I have managed to get an ounce of sleep. Fortunately, there were some important things which were accomplished. First, I was promoted to a State level Assistant Coach for fencing, which means that instead of my two nights a week of training I got bumped up to four! Secondly, after Tuesday night's training session, I dashed over to IMAX for the midnight screening of TF2 carrying much McDonalds for my hungry minions who were holding a place in line for me. Thirdly, whilst at said shenanigans I met this mad Dino-King Grimlock dude whose insanity mirrored my own and thus we ranted about many TF subjects at great length, whilst my McDonalds got cold and my minions looked on in great confusion. Fourthly (I think I'm pushing it now with the -ly's), I finally elevated my WoW Shaman to level 80 and can finally sleep knowing that I can now have that ever elusive LAN party with mates without them laughing at my character's stats... erm... I'm struggling to think about what else, but needless to say, there was alot of le stuff happening.

Soooo, after a great ramble/apology/excuse for my absence of late, I welcome Mr Dino-King Grimlock to the forums. I see the mandatory warning of nuts, waffles, penguins and so on have been delivered and believe its time to declare and new PILLOW FIGHT!!! #creates thread http://www.bwint.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20306#20306 before returning to this post# :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Dino_King_Grimlock

Unread post by Dino_King_Grimlock »

pillow fight *whacks it in the direction of some ones face* lol

Nope any one can be from any where to join my forum I don't care where you are Bah weep gra nar wepp nini bon as they say (or how ever you spell that darn translation lol) Till all are one as well lol. But no being serious I appreciate any one and every one that joins up to my forum.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

*pins Depthcharge down but struggling* WELCOME to the FORUM!!! Beware of an insane vamp hiding in this forum.

DC : GET OF ME YOU STUPID FREAK OF A KITTY!!!
ME : NEVER!!! :twisted: *snuggles DC*
DC : slag it...
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

starshadow wrote:*pins Depthcharge down but struggling* WELCOME to the FORUM!!! Beware of an insane vamp hiding in this forum.

DC : GET OF ME YOU STUPID FREAK OF A KITTY!!!
ME : NEVER!!! :twisted: *snuggles DC*
DC : slag it...
*shoots tranq into Starshadow*

Run Depthcharge! RUUUNNN!!!!
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Dino_King_Grimlock

hey guys well I must say this is the most sane transformer forum I have ever been to lol. Any ways thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Oh yeah. This forum just spells out sane. If you take off the first two letters.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Welcome, welcome

I'm Darkshadow. I'm the *Predacon pest,* well I used to be, than again that was a few years ago. I have no idea if I have a different title...<0-o>

Other than, a fellow prankster. Greth and I love to pull pranks, so watch out. But it's just usually with the Preds. *Cackle*

I'm a shape-shifting wolf, that's my normal animal of choice. Greth and I, are also shape-shifters. So any little or big animal...that may be us. Uh-oh? lol. Anyways, welcome to the board.

I'm a die hard Rampage fan-girl, as well as Quickstrike and Tarantulas! Yay! Have fun, see ya around the board. 8)
Panda

Unread post by Panda »

Heya, and welcome, DKG! ^_^

As some have already mentioned, you have to be wary of those evil penguins tossing around the frozen waffles. It's not because the waffles could inflict some damge, but more so that they're delicious, and are supposed to be eaten! The horror, I say! *Tears start forming*

It's always great to see another Aussie here. And speaking of which; if you happen to be a rugby league fan, I hope you were pleased with the outcome of the State of Origin series this year. If not, well... :twisted:
[i]Bear with me, people, for I haven't seen Beast Wars in a long time.

I may say some silly things, so yeah...[/i]
Dino_King_Grimlock

Thanks panda. I really not a fan I prefer English football more so than anything lol. But hey if your from Australia you should have a look at Autobase Australia and join up. We want any one from different parts of Australia to hold meet ups for those states and territories and what so and if you live in Sydney or NSW you should come on down in Ausgust for smash and hang out with us.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

God i love reading these Intro threads.
Some are simply hilarious :P

Welcome to the forums Dino-King-Grimlock

Enjoy your stay.

*ducks as a frozen waffle passed over her*
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Dino_King_Grimlock

Thanks guys I encourage every one to check out Autobase Australia and join up please.

Ohh god I am watching david letterman and he just said the ROTF is based about the cybertrons raging war with the decepticons lol.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Dino_King_Grimlock wrote:Thanks guys I encourage every one to check out Autobase Australia and join up please.

Ohh god I am watching david letterman and he just said the ROTF is based about the cybertrons raging war with the decepticons lol.
maybe he's used the Japanese terms fro Autobots? (Cybertrons) and it is about the war :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

Dino_King_Grimlock

Yeah but he literally said "its about the cybertronians waging war against the decepticons" kinda makes it feel like the autobots are causing the fighting there as well.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Dino_King_Grimlock wrote:Yeah but he literally said "its about the cybertronians waging war against the decepticons" kinda makes it feel like the autobots are causing the fighting there as well.
well it was, I mean look at sideways, he didnt fight anyone, or do anything but run away, and yet Sideswipe murdered him!!!! *gasp*