Book of the past part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 1

Unread post by starshadow »

Author's note : Ehehehe sorry for those who are reading my fanfics ^^" I ran out of ideas for the next chapter until thought about this one so enjoy!! It can be a bonus chapter to you :D just hoping it isn't too dramatic as my 1st series.

Starshadow was carrying a large stack of her metallic books to her quarters which piled up covering her face. Starshade was lying down on her bed playing video games with Cheetor on some war Space Fighters game.
"I'll get your tail my dear little sister....Once I've finished my task on packing our stuffs to our roo-WOAH!!!!", Starshadow accidently knocked into Depthcharge and ended up falling down with flying books all over the floor.
"Hey! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!", growled Depthcharge.
Embarassed, Starshadow apologized and packed all of the books to the box leaving only one book behind without noticing it was there and left quickly. Depthcharge picked the book up as he noticed it. It was covered with a thick layer of dust. An old book titled MY DIARY. He tried to resist the feeling of reading it but his curiosity conquered him. So he flipped open the book. The first page was written 10 years ago.

"Yo fish face! Watcha readin?", Rattrap was walking towards the manta bot and read the first line of the page.
"A diary? Who's diary?", Rattrap lifted an optic ridge and leaned over the book to see what was written. Cheetor did the same thing as Rattrap followed by Rhinox then Blackarachnia, Silverbolt, Optimus and Starshade. Too interesting to resist the temptation, the crowd read the dusty old book.

~Journey of the book starts(years back in Cybertron)~

A 12 year old lonely fembot named Nightstar, sitting one dark corner of the classroom, sleeping without snoring while the teacher was talking. A loud bang was heard on her desk.
"MISS NIGHTSTAR!!!", yelled the teacher.
Nightstar suddenly stood up and said,
"I DIDN'T DO IT!!!", confused and looking around.
"Oh! Hi Mdm Topaz! You look absolutely lovely today! Ehehehe..." Embarassed, she gave out a soft laughter. Well, Mdm Topaz facial expression was showing she's not quite pleased.
"Repeat what I've just said...", said Mdm Topaz.
"Err...you said...."repeat what I've said." just now?", replied the young femme.
The whole class laughed out loud. Some were banging on their desk laughing the top of their voices. Now Mdm Topaz isn't pleased at all. Hot with anger, she wrote down something on a piece of metal sheet and gave it to her reading "EXTRA HOMEWORK".
Sweet Primus... why me?", Nightstar groaned.
It was recess time, Nightstar brought her homework to her personal
emo corner of the canteen. Eating while doing her work, a group of her worst enemies came to her insulting her and disturbing her.
"Look who's here? The most emo loser of the academy doing her trash work. Planning to be Lady Nerd of the school?", insulted Hedetet together with her twin sister, Hathor. Ignoring what the sisters said while writing answers, Hedetet snatched the paper and read it. Nightstar was controlling her anger.
"What do you want now Hedie? I have no time for your childish games...", said the irritated femme.
"Hmm...Nothing.", Hedetet threw the metal sheet on the floor and stepped on it and walked off with her group .
Nightstar was so irritated she picked up he metal sheet, crushed it and threw accurately on Hedetet's head and quickly turned to her work. The group stopped walking, Hedetet picked up the crushed metal and headed back to the same busy femme.
"Did you threw this?", asked Hedetet clamly.
"Why would I throw a piece of crushed metal on a slagging, ugly femme? You're not even fit to be a target as you are ugly as a deformed beast.", replied Nightstar.
Hedetet was so angry that she slapped Nightstar hard which attracted everyone inside the canteen. Nightstar's anger exploded. She gave a hard kick on Hedetet's face which sent her flying back to the end of the canteen and hit her back hard. She walked towards the black and gold femme and stepped on her breast plate.
"Never mess with the Lady here and that sheet was my notes.", warned Nightstar and walked back to her seat and took her homework back to the classroom.
"Oww...my aching back!", complained Hedetet. She realized that everyone was staring at her and walked off.

After school, Nightstar was heading back home. She felt being stalked and watched all this time. She knew the neighbours and the passer-bys hated her with one look on their faces. The feeling of being followed made her uncomfortable so she ran every corner of the desserted lanes and came across a dead end. She realized that she was cornered by Hedetet and her gang.
"Slaggit! How could I be so careless!", she tought.
Hedetet was carrying her dagger.
"Well...Nightstar! What a coincidence! I didn't know you were coming here.", Hedetet grinned evily. She signalled her friends to attack the cornered femme. Punches and kicks were thrown at Nightstar. Wincing in pain, with all the damages they inflicted on her, she can't speak as she was almost ran out of energy.
"Who's the coward, afraid to attack me?", Hedetet laughed evily.
"You're the coward, Miss Creep!", a blue 'bot appeared behind them.
"Now leave her alone so no one gets hurt...", he warned the group.
Instead of listening to him, the group charged at him and got their skidplates kicked. So, the whole gang retreated with their leader.
"Are you ok Miss? How are you feeling?", asked the mysterious blue 'bot.
"I feel being scrapped in a 24 hour-recycling machine.", replied Nightstar in pain.
"What's your name?", The blue 'bot helped the femme up.
"Nightstar..."
"Can you walk?"
"Yes?"
Suddenly the blue 'bot left.
"Hey! I didn't catch your name!", said Nightstar. But the blue 'bot just left without a word. It was the first time someone stood up for her. She felt her spark beating fast and realized he was her first crush.

___TO BE CONTINUED___