Darth Knuckles signing in!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey thar!

I see you've already gotten a warning and more than a few welcomes, but I'll just add mine.

Be wary. Both kinds of nuts are here. Starshadow is scheduled to get her strait jacket soon. :lol: Just kidding, SS.

Anywho, I am SO looking forward to meeting you and discussing the meaning of life. :D

DT
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Welcome to the forum!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Darth Knuckles! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Hi everyone! I'm a little too off and on the computer at times so I'm sorry about that. I'll try to respond to everyone's friendly posts.

I joined this site because I am a huge Beast Wars fan and with the anticipation of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen coming out it led me to finally join! I also know one of the members who created this site so I've always thought about joining but just never have. I don't know why. :?

I got my user name from two other things I really like which is Star Wars (Darth) and the Sonic the Hedgehog & Knuckles the Echidna/ SEGA/Archie Comics universe (Knuckles).

I'll watch the women on the forum as warned I guess. :shock: :)

My favorite character and episode.........? This is terribly hard. This is one of the few series/universes where I like almost everyone in it. I tend to be a Predicon but I also like some of the good guys. I really like Cheetor, Dinobot, Silverbolt, Depthcharge, Tigerhawk, Ravage, Megatron, Taratulas, Scorponock, Inferno, Rampage, and the Transmetal 2 Dinobot. But if I had to pick just one....it would ahve to be......Megatron yes! My favorite episode will have to be put on hold for now. Thanks for all of the great welcome! It's nice to be here!
Last edited by Darth Knuckles on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Darth Knuckles wrote:Hi everybody! I'm new to this site but I'm a big fan of Beast Wars!!! At the current time though I'm very psyched about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen!!! I'm not a Transformers fan but the 2007 movie made me a fan of the real life Transformers anyway. I do know one of the members on here and I'll try and contact with them soon. I'm a little off when it comes to being on the computer at a normal pace but I try to be on as much as I can. Well I hope to be a nice addition to the Beast Wars International forum!
Hi welcome to the froum have a good time and beware of the Ramnpage fan girl
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Thanks G1990 for the welcome. I'll try and heed your advice too. :)
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)