Character Bios 2.0

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Maybe since she's part of both factions, Arachnitron could be a wild card or a lone wolf who isn't exactly allied with any particular faction. She'll just help a particular group or individual when she sees an incentive in doing so. When Season 2 comes around and we sort out who's dead and who's alive, we can use Arachnitron as a team balancer.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

So my character Terra is finally up and feedback for improvements is definitely welcome.

NAME: Terra
ALLEGIANCE: Predacon
FUNCTION: Researcher/Tracker-has some hacking skills
ALTERNATE MODE: Transmetal New Guinea Singing Dog
HEIGHT: 2.5 feet in beast mode,4.5 feet in robot mode
QUOTE: “I love research and I love to sing,get over it.”

STRENGTH: 5.5
INTELLIGENCE: 9
SPEED: 8
ENDURANCE: 6.5
COURAGE: 9
FIREPOWER: 5
SKILL: 7

BIO: Since her activation from a protoform Terra has always been a highly curious femme and took up an interest in the research department on Cybertron. Through the years of her function she gradually began to think of what side to take during the time of the Pax Cybertronia and chose to be a Predacon by choice. Though some of the research they did was a way to undermine the Maximals she also participated in many minor expeditions. Shortly after returning from the expedition Terra heard of a crew fixing to go on an exploration mission though also at the time of a rogue Predacon team. Quite interested in discovering more of what was to go on Terra gladly volunteered to be a protoform again and was boarded upon the Axalon though she was one of many launched into orbit.When the Quantom Surge occurred her pod was knocked out of orbit her pod landed in a mountainous area of prehistoric New Guinea scanning the form of a New Guinea singing dog though due to the surge her systems were affected an altered to a transmetal.

Terra is a highly curious and calm minded Predacon yet is one of the few who has no known criminal record. Her curiosity tends to lead her to seek out new things such as structures, new areas, or anything that catches her interest thus leading to her to have her function as a tracker and when she seeks more information she will look into whatever she can for information hence being a researcher.Though this doesn’t mean she will hesitate to put the beat down on one of her fellow Predacons if they insist on nagging or bothering her when she is working on something or just doesn’t want to be bothered. With Maximals she really has no grudge against them but she is loyal to her comrades no matter how psychotic they may be, when given an order she will follow it to the letter. Though she does have a habit of singing sometimes when she howls or talks which is a result from her choice of beast form.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES: Terra prefers distance fighting over close combat. Her main weapon are two large boom-a-rangs on her back about as long as her upper body though she will sometimes use them somewhat like shields to stop on coming fire. At her sides Terra carries a Stun Gun and a small pistol just in case.
Her abilities consist of being able to smell a scent trail at a two-mile radius and excellent night vision which helps greatly for night patrols or searching out dark areas. Her hearing is also highly acute allowing her to hear about fifty feet away allowing her to keep alert of her surroundings save for the lowest of sounds.

Transmetal Feature:
Along Terra's sides with markings that look like arrows pointing towards her tail are small thrusters used for brief bursts of speed though are limited depending on Terra's energy.Her visor in both forms can serve as Thermal Imager to search out life forms and heat signatures of both organics and cybertronians in the area.

WEAKNESSES: Though she is intelligent Terra is one of the smaller and weaker Predacons and lacking some skills as a warrior. Her tendency to seek out information or new places lead her sometimes to be in the wrong places and into danger which well can result her being severely injured or calling for back up. Singing can also be a problem on occasion as Terra may carry a tune for at the most three minutes in beast mode, the howl melodic one and high pitched and in robot mode she will sing her words instead of always just talking like normal.

Though Terra has her thrusters for bursts of speed they are limited by how much energy she has which if low they either give her little help or none at all and can be rendered useless from the loss or from being shot and destroyed. But she can also only use them when in beast mode but in robot mode they are useless.

SAMPLE POST: Terra listened to the sounds in the night, patrolling around the Darkside for the late night. So far it was quiet and calm, save for the occasion scurry of an insect or bubbling of the lava pits that were scattered around the base. It was a clear sky that night and on occasion the transmetal New Guinea Singing dog would glance at the sky, looking at the stars and moon out of bordom. But it just seemed nothing would occur on a night like this.

“I still don’t see the reason for a patrol this late. The Maximas must be asleep themselves.” She sighed and sat on a boulder.

Grabbing one of her boom-a-rangs Terra grabbed a smaller rock and began to run it along the edges to sharpen it and pass the time. Yet she still felt it was useless to keep sitting outside till morning waiting for an enemy to not come around but it was her order and she was going to stick to her patrol until it was over.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Okay, as stated before. Terra looks fine, nothing that really screams high rank.. so 6.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Just so you guys know, I changed my mind on Parasite so forget about him.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Okay!
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Hey, just so you guys know, I removed Duke/Hazard, Storm Shadow, Hannibal, and Striker's bios, so I won't be using them for the RP.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

A rank of 6 seems good to me, too. Terra sounds really interesting.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Alak wrote:Maybe since she's part of both factions, Arachnitron could be a wild card or a lone wolf who isn't exactly allied with any particular faction. She'll just help a particular group or individual when she sees an incentive in doing so. When Season 2 comes around and we sort out who's dead and who's alive, we can use Arachnitron as a team balancer.
That sounds like a good idea. Since it's written in her bio that she escaped the experiment she could be in a stolen ship that crash lands and is beyond repair.

Soooo.....what does that mean? I just jump in somewhere or do I wait until season two?

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Jump in next episode. You wont want to jump in currently.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Okay, another attempt at making a Predacon and I think I got one. Hopefully :lol: I just had to try this one because of this idea I got in my head. This character just came to me.

NAME: SwiftBlade
FUNCTION: Scientist/Interrogator
ALTERNATE MODE: Transmetal Porcupine
HEIGHT: 7ft Robot mode
QUOTE: "No matter how strong an individual is, everyone has a breaking point and my job is to find it. Nothing personal. It's just a business and I excel at it."

STRENGTH: 6
INTELLIGENCE: 8
SPEED: 5
ENDURANCE: 7
COURAGE: 4
FIREPOWER: 6
SKILL: 8

BIO: SwiftBlade used to be part of the Predacon Army before the Tripredicus Council ordered all Predacons to lower their weapons. He was disgusted at how many Predacons did what they were ordered. Since there was no battle, his job was in jeopardy so SwiftBlade became a a sort of interrogator for hire and sometimes has been hired for his scientific knowledge to make biological weapons. He has been one of the most wanted Predacons by the Maximal Command Security Force for killing many of their operatives under the blade and for gasing an entire Maximal colony. SwiftBlade loves his job professionally and has grown to love the challenge of breaking someone down whether psychologically or by using his tools. He prefers to torture his prisoners in small, quiet rooms with little distractions and hates when he is interrupted. He also hates when some of his victims die.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES:

Energon Blades
Like knives, these ten inch blades are for the purpose of close combat if needed but mostly, to be used for interrogations. They have a smooth edge for a nice, surgical cut towards his victim or opponent.

ElectroTool
Powered by an electrical current, this circular pistol produces a short - medium range rope of electricity that if one is near or in range will get electrocuted.

Barrier
A one-inch barrier that acts as a defense towards lasers and bullets only. The blue barrier covers SwiftBlade's entire body for thirty seconds.

Red Laser Assault Weapon
A weapon with an installed laser core that produces bursts of red lasers. It has an unlimited supply but gets overheated when fired too much. Also, if the trigger is held for a number of seconds, a more powerful burst will eject from the weapon. Though, it causes the laser core to overheat quicker so he can only did at least two of these.

WEAKNESSES: SwiftBlade loves to face his enemies in a close and personal fashion like an assassin would but he hates being in a battlefield and much prefers a more quiet setting, doing his projects or interrogating someone Megatron wants information from. The reasoning for this that SwiftBlade has lost his touch on the battlefield. It is because of his sensitivity to noises like gunfire and explosions and also, due to the fact that he has a photophobia and sometimes, agoraphobia. He loves being in the darkness or a dimly lit room to work alone. He only can take one person in the same room as him. He will tell whoever he is working with this but warns them if they do put him in those positions that is what to expect from him.

SAMPLE POST:

"Where is the power core?"

The Maximal stripped to the metal berth just stared at him with narrow blue optics in contempt.

"As you wish." He said coldly. Swiftblade switched the machine on again and increased to level six before pulling the second lever down to unleash the berth's voltage upon the core processor of his prisoner.

Screams echoed throughout the halls as the Maximal's body jerked around, desperately trying to break free from his metal bonds that kept him nailed down to the hard bed. It went on for a couple of minutes before he pushed the lever up to turn off the voltage.

"Where is the power core"

"GO TO THE SLAGGING PIT, PREDACON!"

"Don't take it personally, Lieutenant Starchaser. My employer only wants the power core in your position. Give me the location and you are free to go."

"Over my sparkless body!"

Swiftblade kept his neutral expression and repeated the process over and over again, stopping at level eleven. He had to admired the Maximal's stubbornness and strong nature. He felt quite honored to attack such stubborness and strength but it won't do any good if he didn't get the location.

No location. No paycheck and he needed to survive.

Realizing that the Maximal wasn't going to tell him anything, he did a different approach when the Lieutenant tried to escape when his bonds were loosened. Swiftblade took out an energon blade and tried to slice the Maximal but Starchaser dodged and punched him in his vocal processor, making him cough on reflex. The Maximal was so full of rage at him for the torture he preformed on him that he started pounding on him with every itch of his strength. SwiftBlade used his legs and pushed the Maximal off him, unknowingly pushing the lever on his console to the highest setting on the berth. Starchaser rammed towards him but he jumped out of the way. Starchaser landed on the berth and started screaming and screaming as he was getting fired.

SwiftBlade reached to turn off the machine but the damage was done. Starchaser's core processor melted and his spark left his body.

"Slag." SwiftBlade's neutral face changed into anger.

He hit his commlink and told his employer his update, "Your prisoner is fired. Bring another."

I better get started on the truth serum. I think I might need it.

SwiftBlade left the body for the guards to clean up. Going to his office, he started working on his serums.

He won't make the same mistake twice.

I know that the stats are under the maximum but I think that his stats match what he is. AS always though, I want to hear your guys opinions.

Yes, he is a Porcupine. XDD He will come in at Season Two and no, I don't want to force another snatch and grab episode. When he comes on, he will enter and do what he has to do. XD
Last edited by una on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I think he's a really cool character. If you do want to use those extra stats, however, you could always just put towards Skill and say that he's a really, really good interrogator.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Thanks. :D

Maybe I could increase his skill abit and see what else I could increase because of his profession. Hmm need to think it about. XD
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

First character for this forum, can't wait to join. :D

NAME: Onyx
FUNCTION: Front-line fighter
ALTERNATE MODE: Friesian Horse-baroque type
HEIGHT: Beast mode-6 feet,Robot Mode-7.1 feet
QUOTE: "Think the battle is truly done? Guess what. your always in a fight when it comes to life."

STRENGTH: 8
INTELLIGENCE: 7
SPEED: 7
ENDURANCE: 8
COURAGE: 9
FIREPOWER: 3
SKILL: 6
[Stats excluding rank must not total over 45!]

BIO: From the first time Onyx was brought online he was programmed to be a warrior, thus him joining the Predacon Military forces and being trained in a few different forms of combat, both close and long or short ranged. Though since he was a rookie he always had dreams of doing something beyond the military force and not sit around all day to listen to his instructors, this eventually led him to retire after some vorns or years of training. From here Onyx started to seek out anything to satisfy his love for fighting leading him to partake in illegal fighting circuits and spent some jail time though was soon released on about three occasions. Other times he could be found helping renegade Predacons attacking buildings or part of cities though this time he managed to avoid being caught in the act. Yet he caught wind of Megatron's escape of one such skirmish and with interest volunteered on the Axalon in hopes of possibly seeing what this renegade had planned which by some luck got that chance.

Personality wise Onyx is a very level headed mech who rarely seems to show anger like most Predacons would, in fact he is rather calm. Though he is loyal and will be willing to fight to the death for someone in his unit this does not mean he gives full loyalty to his commander and may question orders often, or at least when out of ear-shot. When it comes to battle Onyx is fierce with his opponents, not one to relent despite how much damage he may have sustained during it but he will show mercy if he sees no means of actually killing someone. Because well face it he does have a soft side for sentient life, thus leads some to wonder if he's got a malfunction in his processor. In all honesty Onyx can be quite a friendly bot when off the battle field or not among his fellow Predacons and even seems to have grown a love for the organic planet in which the Maximals and Predacons are trapped.

A noticeable feature on this battle worn mech is three claw like marks across his face in robot and beast forms.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES: A choice of weaponry for long range is a Friction Rifle he keeps on his back, this weapon causes friction to increase between a target and the air which with the slightest movement they can burst into flames and the effect lasts for about three-five minutes. He also carries a standard Laser pistol at his side.
For close combat Onyx will most often just use the techniques he knows though in his wrists are metal bladed swords half as long as his arm.

WEAKNESSES: Onyx's unwillingness to back down from a fight no matter the damage can lead him to end up serious damaged to the brink of stasis lock or even death if he isn't careful. Though he has a thick and muscular build he is also slowed by this making him somewhat slower then others. Lastly the times when he questions orders can lead him to have to arguments with his commanders or sub-commanders and end up in deeper trouble then he likely should be.

SAMPLE POST:
Onyx watched the battle field from his position, his side sparking from some damage he had gotten from a stray shot though from where he hadn't seen. Things have heated up with the Maximals as each side wanted the location for a cash of energon, a decent sized one at that which was beneath their feet and in some places energon crystals were visible, just agonizingly teasing the bots to come and get. Onyx himself considered trying to get a few but it was too risky with no proper tools for extracting them from the hard, baked earth in this area close to the desert. Sighing the black, bulky equine came from around the boulder he had used for cover and began to fire his laser pistol with one hand while holding his sparking side with another.

Sometimes being on the front lines was a risky job, throwing yourself out before most others and could even be killed if not careful. Well Onyx wasn't there to be careful, he was there to force these maximal slag heaps to leave yet they were hard headed or very determined to get this energon deposit as much as the Predacons. It could be a bit frustrating really. Growling a bit the stallion mech tossed his pistol aside and instead charged head long for the nearest enemy, swords sliding out from his wrists and slashing at his opponent not really carrying to know their name, as if he wouldn't eventually. Though it was a rash decision that earned him more blows to the shoulder, chest, and his knee, weakening his advances to attack.

Finally the radiation hit however and he gritted his metal teeth knowing he had no other choice, "Beast mode!" He commanded aloud, voice deep and gravely but also in pain. After transforming he backed off the maximal and trotted back towards his comrades though had a slight limp in his back leg and it seemed the battle was still raging at the time. For now he would have to let his dampers recharge before he could rejoin or they Predacons could very well just give up this time.
Last edited by Wildfire94 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Whitegrazer, your rival just appeared.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Aw sweet! :lol: