'Other Vengeance', chapter four

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wayward

'Other Vengeance', chapter four

Unread post by Wayward »

Not totally sure where my old thread is, plus it's been like six months since the last chapter ( they're big chapters. This one is fifty-one pages, thus why it's divvied up into four parts. )

The recap: Other Vengeance is a Beast-Wars-as-Humans story, though it's more about having a common problem and finding out your enemies are both more awful than you thought and more like you than you'd care to admit. ;) It's also fussy about the science, so sometimes things like dysentery happen. Also there's nudity and lesbians ( and a lesbian nudist ) and nobody's done much more than hold hands.

Start at the beginning with our handy chapter index.

For those of you who've actually been reading it, chapter four starts here. Everyone's been trapped inside by the rain for three days, the fuzors are still sick, and now Dinobot finds himself in charge of a murder investigation. Dinobot mangles Macbeth, Waspinator sings, and Optimus has one of his worst days ever.
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

Thanks for this! I've been waiting.
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.