From Maximal to Predicon part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

From Maximal to Predicon part 2

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar removed his fangs from Saber's neck, she would only be unconscious for a short time but when she snapped out of it she would be paralyze for a bit, just giving him enough time to get what he needed from her then leave her for dead. He would have to be quick he had no idea where Rampage had gone to or when he would be back. He sent out waves of sound to make sure that he was alone when nothing came back to him he took out an engeron blade. He smiled when he saw Saber's optics flicker back on, he saw the terror in her gaze when she found out that she couldn't move.
"My bite made you paralyzed for a while making it easier for me to get what i want from you in more ways then one." He said with a sick smile.
Saber's eyes widened in fear as she saw him active the energon blade, she closed her eyes as he slowly sliced the blade down her chest. Black mech fuild seeped threw the wound and wiped it away, Saber losed consciousness again. He was almost finished with the blade when he heard pounding foot steps before he even had a chance to look up Rampage slammed into him with a snarl.
Sonar rolled a few feet away but was back on his feet Rampage didn't scare him, he smiled.
"A Predicon comming to a Maximal's rescue? Now i see every thing." Sonar said still smiling.
"That Maximal is going to be a Predicon." Rampage growled.
"Well she's going to be one dead Predicon when i'm finsihed her." Sonar replied.
Rampage growled deeply then charged at Sonar, before the bat dodged the crab's assult, he swiped the energon blade across his chest. He looked at his chest there a nine inch gash arcoss his he looked at Sonar who looked rather pleased with himself.
"So the all powerful Rampage can be wounded." Sonar said.
Rampage only growled then took out on of his automatic rifles and fired at him.
Sonar jumped backward to dodge the blast but he didn't know that it had been distraction because Rampage was on him before he could even have a chance to defend himself.
Sonar cried out in pain as Rampage grabbed the wrist that had the energon blade and squeezed hard making him drop the blade. Suddenly Rampage held him up by his neck and slammed him into the nearest tree, Rampage put his face inches away from Sonar's face.
"Never wound what you can't kill." He growled darkly.
Sonar felt severe pain in chest as Rampage shoved his other hand into his chest and ripped out his spark and crushed it his red hand.
Rampage let go of Sonar and his body slumped to the ground, after getting Sonar's blood off his hands he went over to Saber's unconscious form. He gently picked her up and cradled her in the crook if his arm, his hand gently padded the side of her face trying to wake her up.
"C'mon, Saber i've never known to quit on anything." Rampage said.
Her pain hit him like a fraight train when she finally came back into consciousness, but what surprised him was that she didn't cry out, he had to admire her strenght.
"What... happened?" She asked wincing a little bit.
"I prevented Sonar from killing you." Rampage replied.
Saber was to stiff to try to look for Sonar.
"Don't worry i killed." Rampage said as if reading her thoughts.
Saber then saw the gasp on Rampage's chest. "Your hurt." She said gently.
He just smiled. "I'll be fine, now lets head toward the Predicon base so that i can put you in CR tank."
Saber winced painfully as he helpped her to her feet and with his help they headed for the Pred base.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."